Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

youtube family guy peter griffen stoned
Yeah exactly that :laugh:
You could get 4 ounces in a shoe box:laugh:
:rofl: Maybe in Shaq's shoebox.
can't raise my light any more than 250 away from the top of the tent as the heat build up is scary.
Ah man that's annoying. Luckily my light kicks out next to nothing.
Bunch of nice looking girls you have going on mother’s and flowers alike. :yahoo:
Thanks bud:)

If we're allowed to influence your choice, I vote for the Girl Scout Cookies auto from Fastbuds. As I once mentioned, my Stardawg auto from Fastbuds was my record yielding plant, and very tasty and potent too, so I'd be curious to see what you can do with one of their seeds ;)
Hey Northern that is very interesting, I've read good things about Stardawg especially as a med strain, and also their Blue Dreamomatic I have seen a number of shout outs for that, of course GSC must be good too.

Decided to stop thinking stupid and go the 60x60x120 on a platform route.
Sounds good. I do something similar with some boxing in of water pipes. Build stands for the tents. Use under neath as storage.
Thinking I'll get an AC infinity cloudline T6 or S6 fan and 6" filter mounted outside the tent. That should move enough air and scrub it okay whilst keeping noise to a minimum. For lighting I'll put in the TS600 and maybe even have my DIY light in there side by side.
6" is pretty overkill for that size tent. I use a 5" for a 120cmx120cmx180cm. A 4" fan with filter should be more than enough for a space that size. The T4 if you can get hold of it would be spot on.

Bit of an update on the plants tonight.

The bonsai mothers still ticking along. May cull the critical mass one to make more room when I veg the next plant.
20210219_211731.jpg

The gorilla glue and critical mass reversal plants seem to be behaving like gender confused teenagers. Somethings happening but I'm not sure what. :laugh:
20210219_211814.jpg
20210219_211907.jpg

OGK #1 is day 31 from flip and looking good.
20210219_211949.jpg
20210219_212031.jpg

OGK #2 is day 16 from flip and a little too tall but will hopefully get away with it.
20210219_212114.jpg

As for the critical mass girls, they've been reduced to one. It was getting too crowded and I'm more bothered about getting the OGK's to harvest in good shape. This is the chosen one to continue with. Day 16.
20210219_212143.jpg
hey vet looking great! any smells on those og's? i've got some of those on the way and want to start em asap.

Plans will be changing slightly as Mars Hydro are kindly sending me a TS600 light to do a journal with. I'm thinking of growing either the photoperiod wedding cake from Blackskull seeds or getting an auto girl scout cookies from Fastbuds. If I go for the wedding cake I'll probably start vegging in the cabinet in about 3 weeks under the HLG board and flower her under the Mars light (TS600 won't fit in the cabinet well). If I go for the auto I'll do her start to finish under the TS600 in the tent once the current run is finished. I'm guessing they'd prefer me to do the full cycle under the light.
Yeah, Vet!

@Mars Hydro won't regret sending you that light. :Rasta:

My only issue with the 8 ball Kush is it isn't as heavy hitting of an indica as I generally like for my night time use. I have an Afghani and a Northern Lights that hit like Mike Tyson. Two or three puffs of it and most smokers are KO'd

The 8 Ball has great flavor and is nice and relaxing, but it just doesn't send me dreamland.....so I use it a little earlier in the evening....like an 8-9pm smoke and then hit the heavy indica at bedtime. Cheers brother....hope yours turns out a winner!
Hey Stank... where did you get your Afghani and Northern Lights from. I'm still looking for a strain that can make me happy (I smoke the bedtime stuff all day)... all I got now is pretty much mid grade to me.

So we sampled the gorilla glue last night and tonight. Surprisingly smooth so early into the cure. I find the effects to be really mellow and relaxing but I could also have a merry dance down the biscuit aisle.
Very frosty grow... I wanted to give the GG a try myself as I haven't been able to find any stoner bud since they legalized it. Would you say it's the most potent you've smoked?

Curious George

Very frosty grow... I wanted to give the GG a try myself as I haven't been able to find any stoner bud since they legalized it. Would you say it's the most potent you've smoked?

Curious George
Hard for me to say really. As I've had anxiety issues for the best part of a year I'm only smoking small amounts. It does the job though. The Mrs usually takes 2 hits on the bong and last night 2 hits of GG had her pretty damn mashed :laugh:

6" is pretty overkill for that size tent. I use a 5" for a 120cmx120cmx180cm. A 4" fan with filter should be more than enough for a space that size. The T4 if you can get hold of it would be spot on.
Yeah I did think that but thought I could have it running on a low setting. For whatever reason the T4/S4 seem to be harder to get over here and they cost the same as the 6". I can get an S6 £40 cheaper than a T4. But I am now thinking of just getting a variac speed controller for the 4" rvk type fan I bought a little while back. It's just bulky though. So I may stay 4", have the filter and fan outside the tent and possibly put a 6" carbon filter on the end.
hey vet looking great! any smells on those og's? i've got some of those on the way and want to start em asap
Not smelling too strong just yet but if I rub the stem it smells what I would say is dank:laugh: The Critical Mass has more of a citrus smell.
Yeah, Vet!

@Mars Hydro won't regret sending you that light.
I'll do my best to do a good job with it. My only concern is that it's not dimmable. Shouldn't be an issue with the slightly larger tent.
I give that Charlotte's angel a go the cbd strain , i was very pleased , beautiful feeling all day mate , think you would like too ,
That one has popped up on a couple of searches I've done for high CBD strains. Will have to go on the ever growing wishlist.

Hey Vet I'm always interested in what people think are the top CBD strains to consider. ACDC and Harlequin are 2 that are often mentioned and on these boards Candida seems very popular. Charlottes Web is one that goes way back and its interesting that Nutty was really taken with it. I have grown the CBD Express auto but not tried it's buds yet but given it only grew very small for me I wouldn't buy it again but instead pick something that was going to give me a few ounces at least. What CBD strains do you have at the top of your wishlist?

Hey Vet I'm always interested in what people think are the top CBD strains to consider. ACDC and Harlequin are 2 that are often mentioned and on these boards Candida seems very popular. Charlottes Web is one that goes way back and its interesting that Nutty was really taken with it. I have grown the CBD Express auto but not tried it's buds yet but given it only grew very small for me I wouldn't buy it again but instead pick something that was going to give me a few ounces at least. What CBD strains do you have at the top of your wishlist?
Yeah those are the ones I know about too. Some seem quite difficult to find in stock though. I'd like to try the critical mass CBD from dinafem. THC and CBD at 5% so I imagine that would be a nice easy going smoke.

One of the first plants I grew was called Durga Matta 2. Think it’s a 1:1 strain with 7% of each. It’s still curing , haven’t decided what to do with it yet.
I have an idea what to do with it. Hehe :bong:

Just done a little online shopping. Got a 60x60x120 tent, 5m acoustic ducting, jubilee clips, bungee cords and a variac speed controller. All for a little over £120 which isn't bad. I went with the variac speed controller to use with my currently unused fan. Hoping using that with the controller, acoustic ducting and hanging on bungee cords should keep it quiet.

Hard for me to say really. As I've had anxiety issues for the best part of a year I'm only smoking small amounts. It does the job though. The Mrs usually takes 2 hits on the bong and last night 2 hits of GG had her pretty damn mashed :laugh:
Sounds like some good stuff... you definitely had them looking the part... guess I'll just have to try some for myself (maybe after I get through the couple hundred seeds I got waiting in the fridge :laugh:).

Back
Top Bottom