Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

you'll get better scrubbing with the filter closer to fan. it isn't going to pull near as much being the last thing in the chain. it's best stuck closest to the filter.

if you leave it last in the chain try running it full on. it will have to move to more air to be effective.
Got negative pressure in the tent so it's pulling enough and at a slower speed so the air moves slower over the carbon actually making the filter more effective no?

how big is the fan ?

if you are pulling that much cfm then the air can't contact the surface of the filter long enough to scrub. it just pulls it through before clearing it. your tent shouldn't have to suck in.

most filters will come with a rating so you can match them to the fan.

how big is the fan ?

if you are pulling that much cfm then the air can't contact the surface of the filter long enough to scrub. it just pulls it through before clearing it. your tent shouldn't have to suck in.

It's a 4" fan. It's only pulling in slightly. The extraction and scrubbing is absolutely fine mate. Working great. Apart from the giant tear in the ducting :laugh: Here's the fan specs.

Size (inch)VoltageFrequency (HZ)CurrentInput Power (Watt)Speed (RPM)Volume (m3/hour)Pressure (Pa)Noise (db)
4220500.30A60265035032047

Oh and I think I probably have that negative pressure at 110V as there's only a 6" passive intake at the moment. Ducting elbow with a mesh on it. Gonna get a new 4" duct fan for a forced intake. The one I've got started making an annoying rattle.

Why mate? Good info to pass on. Wasn't something that I'd thought about. You think with a max of two 3 gallon pots it would produce enough gases to cause any bother? I worked in a food waste anaerobic digestion plant for a while and had no issues.
Cool man... didn't want ya to hate me. I just know when I tried organic inside a house it bothered me. It wasn't terribly stinky or anything like that just a gas present in the air that you just couldn't seem to vent from the house (nasty to go to sleep and wake up still smelling it).

how big is the fan ?

It's a 4" fan. It's only pulling in slightly. The extraction and scrubbing is absolutely fine mate. Working great. Apart from the giant tear in the ducting :laugh: Here's the fan specs.

Size (inch)VoltageFrequency (HZ)CurrentInput Power (Watt)Speed (RPM)Volume (m3/hour)Pressure (Pa)Noise (db)
4220500.30A60265035032047

Hey VetSmoke.

Hope all is well
Hey bud. All good here. Hope you're well too. Have to started back up again now? I'll swing by and see what you're up to.

Couple of shots of the Critical Mass that was treated with colloidal silver.
20210301_215542.jpg
20210301_215521.jpg

Back
Top Bottom