Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

GG seems happy enough in her new home after 2 nights. RH is a bit high for flowering so I'll keep an eye on that and have to take some measures if it stays up there. Definitely the strongest smelling plant I've grown. Had her out for 10 mins to water and the bedroom still stinks over an hour later :laugh: It's going to be ridiculous when she's flowering. She was dry though so kicking out a bit more.
20201125_070754.jpg

Really nice Vet!

My GG4 rendition is also really smelly lol. Basically as smelly as my Bubba Kush which is actually flowering :laugh:
Looks like we've got some stinky girls on the way. The Critical Mass has a cool smell to her. A sweet vanilla scent.

Bit of an update on the girls. GG is looking great. Pulled the main tips down a little more and think I'll let those extra shoots in the middle try to catch up. Shaping up to be a good one I think.
20201127_234420.jpg
20201127_234712.jpg
20201127_234636.jpg

The Critical has had a bit of training started and the OG Kush left for now. She's really squat with tight node spacing.
20201127_234445.jpg
IMG_20201127_233706_DRO.jpg

After using my phone lux meter I felt that GG could handle a bit more light now. Was only reading 20-22k at the canopy so I've tweaked the light up to 55W and and raised the pot so she has around 40k at the canopy. Hopefully she can handle that jump. Time will tell.

Oh and I've pulled those GG cuttings from the cabinet. They'd gone completely yellow and curled up. Pulled them out the cubes to inspect and only one had a single small root. Didn't think they were salvageable. I'll get it cracked at some point. The Critical Mass and OG Kush will give me plenty of cuttings to practice with all being well.

Everything's looking fab, Vet!

For interest's sake, I aim for about 35-40k lux on the canopy during veg (18 hours), and around 50k during flower (12 hours). With the conversion (I'm sure very loose) to PPFD and then to DLI, that gets me to 41-43 DLI.

GG is growing nicely at the moment but the rh is hitting 70%. I've flicked the intake fan onto full power and hope that will bring it down a bit. Had to order a 120mm AC infinity S3 fan to replace the circulation fan I have in there. It's way too noisy and pissing the Mrs off. Ha ha. Managed to find a female micro USB to female USB adapter too so I don't have to disturb anything running a new cable out of the tent. Should be much quieter.

Had to order a 120mm AC infinity S3 fan to replace the circulation fan
Great fans!...I use 5 of those in my box- the three speed feature is what I use to control the temps in there.
Whisper quiet, even on hi- speed!

Great fans!...I use 5 of those in my box- the three speed feature is what I use to control the temps in there.
Whisper quiet, even on hi- speed!
Good to know they're tried and tested. My extraction fans are getting a little old and making more noise now so they'll likely be upgraded to the same soon.

GG has had a slight haircut down below and I took out two of the shoots growing up in the centre. Undecided on a couple more but didn't want to stress her too much. Rather than just throw those away I decided to slice, scrape, snip and dip then chuck them in some soil back in the veg cabinet. Why not hey.
20201130_214824.jpg
20201130_214949.jpg
20201130_214856.jpg
20201130_215019.jpg
IMG_20201130_213620_DRO.jpg

I cut away the massive fan leaves from the critical mass a few days ago and I don't think she liked it. The OG Kush has looked a bit sad the last couple of days too and is a very slow grower. I'm in no rush with these two though.
20201130_215103.jpg

I'm no good at explaining smells etc but I'm pretty sure she's the strongest smelling plant I've had in veg.

Really nice Vet!

My GG4 rendition is also really smelly lol. Basically as smelly as my Bubba Kush which is actually flowering :laugh:
Looking good there Vet :high-five:

Here's some info on the GG#4...it's the GG#4 I have from an old sponsor
Gorilla Glue #4.JPG

Back
Top Bottom