Nice job on the WXxNL- she looks totally happy now...
And the other 2 look just about perfect!
Well done, Vet !

The little one looks as good as gold now Vet, good job on addressing her.

Thanks gents. Wouldn't be a journal of mine without a couple of hiccups. Feeling fairly determined to be smoking some WWxNL this summer.

Day 34 for the Cheese's. Not sure how old the WWxNL is, I'll figure that out tomorrow. The @ViparSpectra XS2000 set at about 40%.
PXL_20230311_222938488~2.jpg

Feed in the reservoir is 1.5ml/L of Shogun Coco A&B, 0.5ml/L Shogun Calmag, 0.25ml/L Shogun Katana Roots. pH is pretty stable between 5.8 & 6 with a little monitoring. The WWxNL is on a lighter feed with 1ml/L A&B and still hand fed right now.
PXL_20230311_222916472~2.jpg

White Widow X Northern Lights
PXL_20230311_222413735~2.jpg

Blue Cheese
PXL_20230311_222322123~2.jpg
PXL_20230311_222342845~2.jpg

Mac N Cheese
PXL_20230311_222402425~2.jpg
PXL_20230311_222358828~2.jpg

Pretty much just need them to grow upwards about a foot now and then flip.
PXL_20230313_074249699~2.jpg
Looking nice in there now, can see from the newer growth plants are taking to the watering system more and more 👌🏼 they will love it in flower! 💪🏼

Looking nice in there now, can see from the newer growth plants are taking to the watering system more and more 👌🏼 they will love it in flower! 💪🏼
Yeah there's definitely a settling in period. First time with coco and Autopots too so I'm getting the feel for it as we go.

The light has been put a little higher and a little brighter. Let's see how far we can push the XS2000 and these plants in this space. I've been plucking off the lower nodes on each branch but leaving most fan leaves in place. Allowed a few stronger ones to catch up with the canopy on the Blue Cheese.
PXL_20230314_212847611~2.jpg

I thought these pics of the Blue Cheese frame looked pretty cool. Certainly building herself to support some heavy flowers.
PXL_20230314_212454375~2.jpg
PXL_20230314_212632151~2.jpg

Driving to work with my brain doing its usual thing and I came up with an idea for my next grow. Probably utterly stupid but I think I'll try it. Autopot do dividers for the 8.5 & 15L pots. I have tons of seeds I still want to try, so my brain says, hey why not do a 12 strain sea of green using these dividers. Now keeping 12 different strains happy on the same feed I expect to be impossible but that's part of the fun. I needed to write this down here before the next crazy idea pushed this one out of my head. 🤣
APDIVIDER15_POT_DIVIDER_15L_WEB.jpg

Driving to work with my brain doing its usual thing and I came up with an idea for my next grow. Probably utterly stupid but I think I'll try it. Autopot do dividers for the 8.5 & 15L pots. I have tons of seeds I still want to try, so my brain says, hey why not do a 12 strain sea of green using these dividers. Now keeping 12 different strains happy on the same feed I expect to be impossible but that's part of the fun. I needed to write this down here before the next crazy idea pushed this one out of my head. 🤣

Great idea not for a lazy grower like me looks like a lot of work.
Will take some training for one strain not to take over the space available above.
From my experience with multi strain grows on a wilma system.
Think it would work well with one strain and vegging like the wilma did.
Flower with multi strains would take sometime out your day. :)

Great idea not for a lazy grower like me looks like a lot of work.
Will take some training for one strain not to take over the space available above.
From my experience with multi strain grows on a wilma system.
Think it would work well with one strain and vegging like the wilma did.
Flower with multi strains would take sometime out your day. :)
Well my plan would be to give a very short veg, if I don't just start them on 12/12, and lollipop them to single cola plants. Set a target of 1oz per plant. Probably bend them out to the edge of the pot so they all have a bit of room. I'd expect with them all on the same strength feed I'll get maybe 50% happy, the rest varying degrees of under or over fed. They'll just have to live with it. My aim won't be to get 12 perfect little plants as that will take loads of effort and probably be impossible in the proposed setup. If I can get all 12 to harvest with a reasonable quality of bud that would be mission accomplished. Even if some look like crap. Lol. I think it'll be fun to try anyway and could make an interesting journal.

Sounds like a nice way to fly through a bunch of seeds Vet!

I've been thinking of doing something similar. I might grow 10 plants at once, each in a 2 gallon pot. I would grow them all using Grow Dots so that all I'll have to do is water them (at least for most of their lives). I'd veg them in my 5x5 tent for 4 weeks and then flip 'em all! :Rasta:

Sounds like a nice way to fly through a bunch of seeds Vet!

I've been thinking of doing something similar. I might grow 10 plants at once, each in a 2 gallon pot. I would grow them all using Grow Dots so that all I'll have to do is water them (at least for most of their lives). I'd veg them in my 5x5 tent for 4 weeks and then flip 'em all! :Rasta:
Gotta be worth a go right. Might help me make that list of favourite strains too. There's so many, and new ones coming out all the time it's crazy. I'd like a list of 5-10 that I know are good genetics and that I enjoy smoking and be happy to grow again and again.

I'll look forward to seeing you do that. Will be a fun one. 👍

The light has been put a little higher and a little brighter. Let's see how far we can push the XS2000 and these plants in this space. I've been plucking off the lower nodes on each branch but leaving most fan leaves in place. Allowed a few stronger ones to catch up with the canopy on the Blue Cheese.
PXL_20230314_212847611~2.jpg

I thought these pics of the Blue Cheese frame looked pretty cool. Certainly building herself to support some heavy flowers.
PXL_20230314_212454375~2.jpg
PXL_20230314_212632151~2.jpg
Looks healthy and strong, :thumb:
Sound interesting! Just curious how much space and pots would be needed.

Back
Top Bottom