Here's a list of my photoperiod seed collection. I think this is pretty accurate but there could be more I've forgotten about. 🤣 I need to get through some.

Girl Scout Cookies
OG Kush
Wedding Cake
Stardawg
Zkittlez
Amnesia Kush
Dos-Si-Dos
Northern Lights
Critical Mass
Gorilla Glue
Hawaii Maui Waui
Cream Mandarine
Jack Herer
Platinum Cookies
Godfather OG
White Widow X Northern Lights
Somango XXL
Sirius Black
Sexxpot
Fruity Pebbles
Forbidden Fruits
Watermelon Zkittles
Original Cheese
Blue Cheese
Mac N Cheese
Back to the future #2
LSD
Gushcake
Purple Dick
Oreoz

That's a nice selection to be stuck with choosing what's next!
Not a bad position to be in hey. The wheel of destiny chose the following 12. Not a bad lineup.
  • Platinum Cookies
  • Original Cheese
  • OG Kush
  • Back to the future #2
  • Dos-Si-Dos
  • Sexxpot
  • Critical Mass
  • Zkittlez
  • Fruity Pebbles
  • LSD
  • Godfather OG
  • Watermelon Zkittles

Not a bad position to be in hey. The wheel of destiny chose the following 12. Not a bad lineup.
  • Platinum Cookies
  • Original Cheese
  • OG Kush
  • Back to the future #2
  • Dos-Si-Dos
  • Sexxpot
  • Critical Mass
  • Zkittlez
  • Fruity Pebbles
  • LSD
  • Godfather OG
  • Watermelon Zkittles
Looking forward! :Rasta:

The girls aren't looking quite as happy now. I saw the upper leaves on the cheeses were tacoing a bit so backed the light off a bit. The pH in the reservoir and the feed sitting in the Autopot trays is 5.8 - 6. Wondering if I need to up the A&B from 1.5ml/L slightly. Still getting 0.5ml/L calmag so maybe the increase in light intensity had called for more mag? They're looking a bit paler up top. The WWxNL I don't think liked going onto the res feed but hoping to ride it out and she'll settle down soon.
PXL_20230317_074913352~2.jpg
PXL_20230317_074835934~2.jpg
PXL_20230317_074846902~2.jpg
PXL_20230317_074849882~2.jpg
PXL_20230317_074905978~2.jpg

The girls aren't looking quite as happy now. I saw the upper leaves on the cheeses were tacoing a bit so backed the light off a bit. The pH in the reservoir and the feed sitting in the Autopot trays is 5.8 - 6. Wondering if I need to up the A&B from 1.5ml/L slightly. Still getting 0.5ml/L calmag so maybe the increase in light intensity had called for more mag? They're looking a bit paler up top. The WWxNL I don't think liked going onto the res feed but hoping to ride it out and she'll settle down soon.
PXL_20230317_074913352~2.jpg
PXL_20230317_074835934~2.jpg
PXL_20230317_074846902~2.jpg
PXL_20230317_074849882~2.jpg
PXL_20230317_074905978~2.jpg
Still looking good bro I'm sure ull have it sorted before flip. they have grown quick so I'm sure the plants would love a little extra food and c mag. I use RO water so always go max on calmag lol. I was going with 6.2ph aswell as a slight drop under 5.8 calmag can become unavailable so my chart used to show. ✌🏽

Still looking good bro I'm sure ull have it sorted before flip. they have grown quick so I'm sure the plants would love a little extra food and c mag. I use RO water so always go max on calmag lol. I was going with 6.2ph aswell as a slight drop under 5.8 calmag can become unavailable so my chart used to show. ✌🏽
Thanks bud. Yeah I'm thinking I'll probably have to flip soon so they stay nicely manageable. I'm using hard tap water. Around 280ppm so there should be plenty of cal, plus it's come on after increasing light intensity, which is making me lean towards adding some mag. Might get some epsom salts and give them a foliar spray with those.

Thanks bud. Yeah I'm thinking I'll probably have to flip soon so they stay nicely manageable. I'm using hard tap water. Around 280ppm so there should be plenty of cal, plus it's come on after increasing light intensity, which is making me lean towards adding some mag. Might get some epsom salts and give them a foliar spray with those.
Yeah good shout, I have seen epsom salt work wonders for people 👌🏼

The Cheese girls will be 6 weeks old tomorrow and I think I'll flip the tent to celebrate. I was looking back at the last grow and if they grow like the Original Cheese did after flip, they're going to take up plenty of space. I also want these finished before the silly summer heat hits. If we have a summer like the last couple, we'll get some pretty heavy heatwaves and aircon isn't a thing in most people's homes here.
PXL_20230318_224438126~2.jpg
PXL_20230318_224506475~2.jpg
PXL_20230318_224331607~2.jpg
PXL_20230318_224336160~2.jpg

The WWxNL makes me think of a sad green octopus right now. 🤣 I'm sure she'll perk up though.
PXL_20230318_224344567~2.jpg

Morning Vet..

Do you know the temperature of the water in your reservoir?
The plant shape on the right reminds me a little of plants I had in a cold loft.

I had a to put a fish tank heater in the res to keep it up above 18°c.
Cold water...Cold roots.
Just a thought buddie..
That's a good point. I'll have to check in a bit but it's been pretty mild recently and the house is never that cold. Worth checking though. I need to figure it out soon though as they aren't happy.

Do you know the temperature of the water in your reservoir?
21.6C in the tank. 21.3C in the pots. PPM measured at the pots was 840. Although I'm not sure I trust this cheap meter. Not sure whether to hold off flipping until I know I've got this settled.

Hi Vet ! I'm kind of curious to how well Coco does in the Auto Pots. I quit using Coco because I hated feeding so much in Fabric Pots. But maybe it wouldn't be so bad in a SIP Bucket. I'll be looking forward to how things go for you before I decide whether or not to give it a go. I wouldn't have even considered it, but since I won these Plagron nutes for Coco I just might have to try it. Hate to see the nutes go to waste otherwise.
I am wondering why you aren't pHing to 5.8 though ?

21.3C is decent enough in the pots.

I'd personally want the roots in the pot up around 23°..but that's chasing ideals and they cost electricty.
Should start warming up a little soon too so yeah it's not really worth chasing right now. How's your garden mate? Haven't seen you about for a while.

Back
Top Bottom