Vetsmoke85 First Grow Stealth Cabinet

And so it begins..man,that was fast!

This grow or the seeds popping
I meant the seeds...I'm just impressed by how fast good genetics germinate...I'm used to bagseeds that usually take 4 days or so...

#1 this morning. Getting a few amber trichomes now. Pics aren't great but there's quite a few now looking under the microscope. Will be keeping a close eye on it over the next few days and possibly even chop and dry before I go away.

Attachments

• IMG_20190516_092317_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20190516_092317_DRO.jpg
    655.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_20190516_092343_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20190516_092343_DRO.jpg
    716.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20190516_092401_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20190516_092401_DRO.jpg
    629.2 KB · Views: 112
Be nice if they were ready by Tuesday but that might be a bit optimistic. See how they're looking then.
Man it's soon, but soon in weeks, not in days measure :)
How long since first pistils appeared?
Judging only by the looks, I'd say 3 more weeks to go for sure.
And honestly, I can't see crap in those close ups, not sure how can you find amber in there :)

Unattended is actually the best thing for seedlings-some folks practically "attend" them to death when all they really want is to be left alone...with a little light & water.

:rofl:

Thanks for the giggle to start the day. :hug:

Man it's soon, but soon in weeks, not in days measure :)
How long since first pistils appeared?
Judging only by the looks, I'd say 3 more weeks to go for sure.
And honestly, I can't see crap in those close ups, not sure how can you find amber in there :)
6-7 weeks, will have to check my diary for exact dates. Can only just make out a few on the pics but under the microscope there's clearly quite a few. No problem waiting until I'm back from France.

That's one of the cool things about a journal-post #50-your first seedling broke ground on March 17
so the one in the airpot is 61 days old today,so almost 9 weeks.
Blueberry auto ,according to Dope Seeds is supposed to be ready in 10 weeks,so you're pretty close.
Their estimates are usually on the optimistic side....but even if they are,you're real close...
I can see a little amber in the pics,so it won't be too much longer,IMO

That's one of the cool things about a journal-post #50-your first seedling broke ground on March 17
so the one in the airpot is 61 days old today,so almost 9 weeks.
Blueberry auto ,according to Dope Seeds is supposed to be ready in 10 weeks,so you're pretty close.
Their estimates are usually on the optimistic side....but even if they are,you're real close...
I can see a little amber in the pics,so it won't be too much longer,IMO
Ha ha. You saved me a job going through it there. Thanks mate. Yeah those tinted looking ones are dark amber in real life and there's more lighter amber that didn't show up in the pic. Probably be close to that 10 week estimate.

Look who's come to join the party.
Candy Kush saying hello and the Cream Mandarine still in the casing. She looks a bit twisted too.

Attachments

• IMG_20190517_235557_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20190517_235557_DRO.jpg
    980.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20190517_235631_DRO.jpg
    IMG_20190517_235631_DRO.jpg
    920.7 KB · Views: 105
Look who's come to join the party.
Candy Kush saying hello and the Cream Mandarine still in the casing. She looks a bit twisted too.
Yessir!
:high-five:

Keep em coming!

Whooooooo Hooooooo!
:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom