Vetsmoke85 First Grow Stealth Cabinet

Getting a nice berry scent starting to come through now.
IMG_20190609_000602_DRO.jpg

The aroma of #1 is almost pure berry now. Doesn't smell like weed at all really. Slight nasty smell has just about gone now. Guessing that's the chlorophyll that makes that smell. #2 still smells pretty bad but slowly getting better. Weighed #1 again the other night and she's gained 2g, weighing in at 50g now.

May as well wrap this one up now. Massive thanks to you all that have followed along, offered advice, given encouragement, honest opinions and shared your knowledge. It's been a blast and I think a big success. If you'd like to follow along my latest journal is in my signature. Much love.

This one was cool,and I'm already tuned in to grow#2:welldone:

Back where it all began seemed a fitting place to post this. The cabinet is now retired for a little while as we have a baby boy due shortly. It's now taken the role of medicine cabinet and curing cabinet. After 3 successful grows I've had a great time, learned loads, and exceeded all expectations. Here is what it looks like now with everything I have from the harvests. 6 different strains to enjoy. Thanks everyone I couldn't have done it without you.
20191118_222013.jpg

Congratulations on your soon to arrive son. May he be a constant source of joy (when he's not getting into trouble).
Thanks friend. Can't wait to meet the little guy. Thanks for all your help. Hopefully it won't be too long a break, but I'll be floating around here still I'm sure. Keeping myself awake on the night feeds.

Back
Top Bottom