Vetsmoke85 Grows With A Trio Of Sponsors

Looking good mate.. get off ya lazy high ass and get it sorted :laugh:

Hope your ok! It's distressing for us civilians to wittness, Just can't imagine how emotionally attached yous lot are to that place and the people that wanted help..
Thinking of you and the rest of folks that were out there..
Respect
Ha ha. Yeah Ill get it done Monday night at the latest.

Cheers buddy. I really feel for the guys out there now having babies thrown into their arms. That's got to be so tough.

Ha ha. Yeah Ill get it done Monday night at the latest.

Cheers buddy. I really feel for the guys out there now having babies thrown into their arms. That's got to be so tough.
I just editted my post to include my thoughts for those out there, just before I saw this reply..

I couldn't even comprehend what's going through their heads. Knowing you can't help. Although you want to..
Surely they can't train you to deal with a situation like that.

The TD's had another feed yesterday of 1.5L with 0.5ml of the Core A & B. Recommended is 1-2ml per gallon. I haven't done the maths but 0.5ml seems about right. They sure look happy anyway.
@VetSmoke85 So... you know, there is no way I can read that and not do "the math". 1.5(L)/3.785(L/gallon)*{1-2mL}/gallon=0.396-0.792mL

Yes, your in range. :thumb:

@420 can I get an equation editor added to the bar? (joking because I don't know what most of those options really are, there might be a really good one I just don't know about)

@VetSmoke85 So... you know, there is no way I can read that and not do "the math". 1.5(L)/3.785(L/gallon)*{1-2mL}/gallon=0.396-0.792mL

Yes, your in range. :thumb:

@420 can I get an equation editor added to the bar? (joking because I don't know what most of those options really are, there might be a really good one I just don't know about)
@Marc Ocean is that possible?

@Marc Ocean is that possible?
It might not be worth the extra work to add that but your responsiveness to the question speaks to the value that 420MAGAZINE offers its members.

The SP3000 is only on 35% power and pumping 15-20K lux around the plants canopies. The driver does get quite warm even at this low power so once I go over 50% I think I'll take advantage of the handy feature to mount the driver outside the tent.

mars has kind of a history of hot lights. the heat is created because of current resistance. it sounds odd, but they will run cooler if you run minimal dimming.

edit : the drivers that is. the emitters become the main heat source on most fixtures somewhere in the neighbourhood of 60 - 70% or so

forgot that last bit. it's very important

the home boy heat test is the ability to rest your hand on the driver. if you can rest your hand on the driver at 90 - 100% for two minutes , it is 'tent safe'.

if you run cobs you should be able to do the same on the pin cushion heat sinks. as well as the driver. both should be checked as cobs run as an intense single source individual emitter.

ditto for quantum and strips, you should be able to place your hand on the plate above the emitters and on the drivers with no immediate discomfort.

It might not be worth the extra work to add that but your responsiveness to the question speaks to the value that 420MAGAZINE offers its members.

that's a part of you as well. everyone works together.

I got it to work on a test setup but it'll require creating 2 new BB Codes and learning to use it.

so cool
any chance you can build a thc code to viral the web ? :cheesygrinsmiley:

So... you know, there is no way I can read that and not do "the math". 1.5(L)/3.785(L/gallon)*{1-2mL}/gallon=0.396-0.792mL
:rofl: Cheers mate. I thought it would be about right. Won't be long and I'll be mixing up a 4L jug. I usually use gallon measurements of nutrients for that. It's close enough.

mars has kind of a history of hot lights. the heat is created because of current resistance. it sounds odd, but they will run cooler if you run minimal dimming
Thanks for the reminder bud. Totally forgot about that. I'll see what it's like once cranked up.

Day 12 on the autos. The babies are doing okay and the CM is still there. :laugh: Had a busy day with my 8 year old at the zoo. Skywalker Haze and relax tonight Hope you've all had a great weekend.
20210822_214345.jpg
20210822_214414.jpg

Day 13 for the Tangerine Dream autos. Gotta love these @Weed Seeds Express seeds. Responding well to the @Prescription Blend nutrients. TD 1 was topped between nodes 3 & 4 and had node 1 stripped today. TD 3 was topped between 3 & 4. TD 2 is a little behind so has been left alone. TD 1 is the early front runner. Only just though.
TD 1.jpg
TD 2.jpg
TD 3.jpg

The Critical Mass has been moved out and the rest are loving life under the @Mars Hydro SP 3000.
20210823_212243.jpg

They're looking great for being at Day 13 :thumb:.

I like how you took the photos after watering, showing where the water was poured into the pot.
Cheers dude. They're going well. Yeah watering mainly around the outside now with a little creeping in. I'll let them dry right up and then they may be ready for a heavier watering.

Edited: I use the word 'now' too much when I'm high. Ha ha.

They look big enough to take full strength.. since they are autos it will be interesting to see if this strain likes it that strong or not.

How often do you feed?
Yeah we'll soon see. I'm sure they will. I usually feed every watering unless it's specifically stated not to.

Back
Top Bottom