Vetsmoke85 Grows With A Trio Of Sponsors

humm, My thinking is, if you have been cool since moving in, and now all of a sudden your being a jerk to letting her enter the home, will grow suspicion of some sort of Hidden operations in her dwelling. TO be honest, id bit the rope on this one and bag things up and let her get on with her business, but thats just me. Im karma driven, LOL..
Yeah that thought crossed my mind so I'm considering still scrapping everything but still don't want them hassling us for a while anyway.

humm, My thinking is, if you have been cool since moving in, and now all of a sudden your being a jerk to letting her enter the home, will grow suspicion of some sort of Hidden operations in her dwelling. TO be honest, id bit the rope on this one and bag things up and let her get on with her business, but thats just me. Im karma driven, LOL..
Oh and I wouldn't say I'm being a jerk :laugh: Just asking for a bit of time to live peacefully in our home before we have people coming in and out of what will still be our home. I understand your point though.

Oh and I wouldn't say I'm being a jerk :laugh: Just asking for a bit of time to live peacefully in our home before we have people coming in and out of what will still be our home. I understand your point though.
oh, i here ya bro, no doubt..

Sorry to hear about the circumstances @VetSmoke85 and @420

Vet, isn't it crazy how people can make you almost feel guilty about exercising your rights. Good for you for looking into those and standing by them respectfully. It is not always easy these days. You have rights and they are important. Fingers crossed the grow makes it but I chopped down 4 jack herer when I sold my house so I know how it goes.

To top things off I've had the landlady call today. All very nice and polite but they want to get a valuer ìn and viewings asap. I was hoping to hold them off until the end of October to get this run finished. That's not looking likely now. Need to double check the contract and all my rights tomorrow but it's looking like these will have to be culled soon.

I'm absolutely gutted. Especially with this being a sponsored grow but I just didn't foresee this happening. Either way, once we're settled into a new place I'll have another grow going straight away. I can only apologise to the great sponsors @Mars Hydro @Weed Seeds Express and @Prescription Blend. I'll knock another grow out for you as soon as I can.
That's really unfortunate VetSmoke85! I hope they go easy on you and you can stay longer!

All the best! :love:

I don't think you're asking to much to live in peace an quite until your rent is up :ganjamon:

I don't think you're asking to much to live in peace an quite until your rent is up :ganjamon:
Exactly mate and that's exactly what you're legally entitled to as a tenant. Unless there is a clause in the agreement stating otherwise with regard to viewings etc. Unfortunately because most tenants either don't know their rights or don't care it's become 'the norm' for people to put up with being disturbed in their final months.

Sorry to hear about the circumstances @VetSmoke85 and @420

Vet, isn't it crazy how people can make you almost feel guilty about exercising your rights. Good for you for looking into those and standing by them respectfully. It is not always easy these days. You have rights and they are important. Fingers crossed the grow makes it but I chopped down 4 jack herer when I sold my house so I know how it goes.
That is a very interesting point.

My first reaction was “omg don’t cause the real estate bother they might cause trouble for you finding another place...”.

But I think you are right. We shouldn’t put up with it. We are paying their mortgage/contributing to their retirement fund. And for me that was because I couldn’t afford the deposit to buy. Irony tho, I could afford the monthly repayment (rent here is the same amount as buying, so fucking wrong). It is so terrible that we as renters are often cornered and live with an element of fear of being left homeless and accept these shitty demands that are not inline with our rights as tentents.

I agree with Modest Grower. Good on you Vetsmoke, for standing up for yourself and putting your and your families needs first. Because you have both paid and are legally entitled to it.

Haven't cut them down yet. Lol. Day 33 for these ladies. Didn't stretch as much as I thought they would. Pretty short plants really.
20210912_220809.jpg
20210912_220749.jpg

Day 35. They're on half of the week 1 flower dose of @Prescription Blend now. I've done a few water only waterings as they were showing signs of a little nitrogen toxicity since I started feeding. These girls don't seem to need much at all.

I removed the net as it really wasn't doing much at this point but making it slightly awkward to water the plants, and stopping me rotating them.
20210914_220817.jpg
20210914_220753.jpg

Day 38 for the @Weed Seeds Express Tangerine Dream autos. Looks like 2 phenotypes to me. TD1 has a different structure to the other two. She's a chunky squat girl.
20210918_002636.jpg
20210918_002610.jpg

Got some leaf discoloration here and there. Some lower fan leaves gone totally yellow. Currently on half the @Prescription Blend week 1 flower dose still. I have been reluctant to up anything yet as they have shown some signs of nitrogen toxicity with tip burn, leaf clawing and very dark green in places.

TD 1 is starting to frost up and making proper flowers now. I think she will fill out quite nicely.
20210918_002717.jpg
20210918_002852.jpg

TD2 always looks sad for some reason. Haven't figured it out yet. Worse in these pics as the lights had been out an hour or so.
20210918_003041.jpg

TD3 also tends to look a little sad. This and TD2 are very alike compared to TD1.
20210918_002926.jpg

20210918_003006.jpg

20210918_002818.jpg

I'd say try the full strength for flower on the Rx Blend. When I worked the numbers it seemed pretty low in N.
Maybe 75% would be a good step.

Maybe 75% would be a good step.
TD3 seems the worst. You can see a few of the issues here. Leaf clawing, tip burn and yellowing on the margins. Also one random patch of brown spots on an upper leaf.
IMG_20210918_100041.jpg

20210918_100547.jpg

TD1 has the tip burn and what's more of a purple/brown on the leaf margins. Other than that she looks happy though.
IMG_20210918_095841.jpg

Back
Top Bottom