Vetsmoke85 Grows With A Trio Of Sponsors

Hi All!

I have been utterly blessed and provided with products from 3 of our fine sponsors for this grow. Huge thanks to @Mars Hydro for the tent and light, @Weed Seeds Express for the seeds and @Prescription Blend for the nutrients.

Setup

Tent - Mars Hydro 50x120x190
Light - Mars Hydro SP3000
Extraction - 4" AC Infinity Cloudline S4
Filter - 4" Rhino Hobby
Air movement - 120mm USB fans

Soil - Bio Bizz light mix
Pots - 2 gallon root pouch
Nutrients - Prescription Blend
Strain - Weed Seeds Express auto Tangerine Dream
Intended training - Topping, LST, possible scrog.

Here it is all set up with my little mother plants relaxing in. I'm going to be flowering the Critical Mass one in my 2x2 shortly.
20210808_230013.jpg

20210808_230046.jpg

I popped 3 seeds in a shotglass of water last night and after less than 24 hours all 3 had cracked. They've gone straight into the soil in the final 2 gallon pots tonight. The critical mass has had some LST started too.
20210808_225928.jpg

Really looking forward to this one. Quality kit, quality genetics, quality nutrients. So if it goes wrong its my fault. The guy in the hydro shop gave me a 120x60 scrog net instead of the 60x60 one I asked for so I might try a scrog with these autos now.

A few tags to go out. Sorry if I forget people. Feel free to jump in and out as you please. All are welcome. Let's have some fun.
@Carcass @InTheShed @Grand Daddy Black @Squiggle @Trala @BooWho2 @HashGirl @Sticky fingaz @Listersmeghead @Tokin Roll @bluter @Ljb1 @Modest Grower @ProfessorFlora @BakedARea @Bill284 @DonkeyDick @Virgin Ground @Dohc007 @Stunger @syenite @NuttyProfessor @Tokin Roll@cr8grow @Sunnyskies

The SP3000 is on 50% power and I guesstimated the distance (need to measure tomorrow). Lux at the two mothers tops is 20-30k and the soil level of the auto pots is 15k. So it wasn't a bad guess to get started with.

First Second in for the grow show ... :)
Thanks for the tag, Vet! Sweet setup you've got going on...

I'm a bit late, sorry; the bus didn't show up on time.
Impressed with the new set. Your grow space keeps getting bigger every new grow..
This time next year, you will be in a 5x5 probably.
Anyways. Sitting here waiting for the next episode :popcorn:

Thanks all! I know you're all busy with your own journals and the sea of others to follow so I appreciate you taking time to drop in. Feel free to point anyone who might be interested in this direction. Hopefully we'll have 3 little babies poking their heads up in the next day or so.

Back
Top Bottom