They've all been chopped down over the last 2 nights. Rough trimmed and left as approx, 4 branches per plant. I'll give them a few days like that in the WeDryer rack and then give them a neater trim and cut off all the smaller side branches and break up the colas a bit. Didn't get to hang around taking pics but will grab some when I do the 2nd trim. No idea how much is there but I'll say it seems a lot of super sticky and stinky weed. Lovely!

Oh and the new journal is up.

Oh and the new journal is up.
Glad for the new journal, gutted by the first paragraph though 😭

Feel like we only just got acquainted. Will definitely be watching, all the best to you and yours 🙏👍🤟💪

Glad for the new journal, gutted by the first paragraph though 😭

Feel like we only just got acquainted. Will definitely be watching, all the best to you and yours 🙏👍🤟💪
I'll still be around just won't journal for a bit. Will give me time to get around other people's and help welcome new people etc more.

Day 78. I think these will be the last pics of them standing. I've been too busy this week but I think they'll all come down this weekend.
PXL_20221013_211446458~2.jpg
PXL_20221013_211459929~2.jpg
PXL_20221013_211505821~2.jpg
PXL_20221013_211512381~2.jpg
PXL_20221013_211521510~2.jpg
PXL_20221013_211530278~2.jpg
PXL_20221013_211540858~2.jpg
PXL_20221013_211551937~2.jpg
:thumb:
:yummy: Love them. Wow!

Congrats on the alleged harvest Vet and thanks for the new journal link! I'm looking forward to seeing pics of all the frosty flowers you claim to have hanging.
:welldone: maybe!
Thanks mate. Just trimmed the skunk up tonight. There's quite a lot in the rack so I don't want to risk mould. Snipped all the buds off the bigger stems. Oh and it appears to be full of seeds.🤣 To me a lot don't look mature though so I'm not sure it was the critical mass pollen. Some on branches I didn't pollinate. See what comes out when it's dried I guess. I popped 3 little ones out and left them on the shelf. They're very pale. Do seeds normally have the darker colouring when they've matured fully on the plant?

They do. The darker the better, though some of the "maybes" turn out okay. None of the testers from the right sprouted, all of the testers from the left have:
full
Yeah I'm pretty sure all these will be immature. Maybe those couple of nanners I found on her. Ah well. I'll have some exciting exploding weed.🤣

They look mature. You don't often see mature seeds from nanners later in flower (not enough time), so the ones you found would need to have opened about 4 weeks ago to be the cause of those.
Could've been I guess. The nanners were old and dried up. I couldn't really see her in the back there. I'll grow a couple out sometime and see how they are.

Just thought maybe the stress of me transplanting her made her pop a few nanners then. Timing would be about right. There was always a dried nanner just above where I found a cluster of 3 or 4 seeds.

Yeah I'm pretty sure all these will be immature. Maybe those couple of nanners I found on her. Ah well. I'll have some exciting exploding weed.🤣
Snap crackle and pop. Always reminds me of roast chicken flavour crisps 😂

I have a feeling I'm going to be slightly underwhelmed by the harvest weight on this one actually. With what some are weighing now not quite fully dry I think I'll be lucky to get 7oz off these.
That ain't so bad mate
Yeah, I'm already wondering if my current grow is gonna be worth it, looks a bit measly
I might abandon and save some dosh - cupboard's full enough :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom