Welcome all to my latest journal. @Mars Hydro were very generous in supplying me with the fantastic FC3000 led grow light and a beautiful 70x70x160 tent to house it in. I've been impressed with everything about Mars Hydro. Reasonable pricing, quality products, great customer service. Anyone looking to get into growing or upgrade to LED technology really can't go wrong with getting themselves a kit from Mars.

Here's a link to all the light specifications. Well worth checking out. Really like how the light looks and feels.

For this sponsored grow I'll have the following setup.

Tent: Mars Hydro 70x70x160cm
Light: Mars Hydro FC3000
Extraction: 4" AC Infinity cloudline with Rhino Hobby carbon filter
Intake: 120mm AC Infinity USB fan
Air Movement: RAM 15cm clip fan + 120mm USB fans
PXL_20220605_204641992~2.jpg
PXL_20220605_204701435~2.jpg

Grow style, nutrients & strains

After adding a couple of hempy buckets into my last autoflower grow, I decided I'd do a full hempy photoperiod grow this time.

5 x 2.5 litre perlite hempy buckets
DIY elevated drainage table

Nutrients: Shogun Hydro range

Strains: Skunk, Pungent Skunk aka Cheese, Platinum Cookies, Godfather OG, 1:1 Medical strain

I made some miniature hempy buckets with party cups and presoaked the perlite with Shogun Katana Roots. Then popped each seed about 10mm down and covered over with perlite. I then kept them under a small light at around 25C, spraying some of the Katana solution on the top layer once or twice a day. 4 or 5 days later here they are. Currently inside for a week or two and then they'll go out into the setup in the garage. 5 for 5. Off to a good start.
PXL_20220605_211509745~2.jpg

All are welcome to tag along, offer advice, jeer from the back, fall asleep in the corner etc etc. Hopefully some of us learn something along the way too. Thanks for reading.

I'll be here Vet!

5 for 5 is a good sign! :Rasta:

I'll be stopping by from time to time if that's ok, Vet?
I'm kind of interested in the hempy thing...

Welcome all to my latest journal. @Mars Hydro were very generous in supplying me with the fantastic FC3000 led grow light and a beautiful 70x70x160 tent to house it in. I've been impressed with everything about Mars Hydro. Reasonable pricing, quality products, great customer service. Anyone looking to get into growing or upgrade to LED technology really can't go wrong with getting themselves a kit from Mars.

Here's a link to all the light specifications. Well worth checking out. Really like how the light looks and feels.

For this sponsored grow I'll have the following setup.

Tent: Mars Hydro 70x70x160cm
Light: Mars Hydro FC3000
Extraction: 4" AC Infinity cloudline with Rhino Hobby carbon filter
Intake: 120mm AC Infinity USB fan
Air Movement: RAM 15cm clip fan + 120mm USB fans
PXL_20220605_204641992~2.jpg
PXL_20220605_204701435~2.jpg

Grow style, nutrients & strains

After adding a couple of hempy buckets into my last autoflower grow, I decided I'd do a full hempy photoperiod grow this time.

5 x 2.5 litre perlite hempy buckets
DIY elevated drainage table

Nutrients: Shogun Hydro range

Strains: Skunk, Pungent Skunk aka Cheese, Platinum Cookies, Godfather OG, 1:1 Medical strain

I made some miniature hempy buckets with party cups and presoaked the perlite with Shogun Katana Roots. Then popped each seed about 10mm down and covered over with perlite. I then kept them under a small light at around 25C, spraying some of the Katana solution on the top layer once or twice a day. 4 or 5 days later here they are. Currently inside for a week or two and then they'll go out into the setup in the garage. 5 for 5. Off to a good start.
PXL_20220605_211509745~2.jpg

All are welcome to tag along, offer advice, jeer from the back, fall asleep in the corner etc etc. Hopefully some of us learn something along the way too. Thanks for reading.
Good morning Vet :ciao:
Hope your weekend went well.
I'm going to jump on board. :love:
See how the girls do in perlite.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Good morning Vet :ciao:
Hope your weekend went well.
I'm going to jump on board. :love:
See how the girls do in perlite.

Bill
Thanks Bill. Always great to see you drop in mate. The long weekend was much needed and overall enjoyable. Nearly went downhill when my toddler decided to choke on a sweet when we went out for lunch. Never dealt with a full choking incident in real life before but dangling him upside down and a few firm backslaps managed to dislodge it. Poor lad has never hugged me so tight before. I needed it to bring my adrenaline levels back down again too.

Thanks all. Glad you could make it. I know you're all very busy with so many great journals to follow so I appreciate any time you can drop by.

I'll add a few tags for those who may not have seen this yet. I'll miss a ton and probably tag some that have already made it to the party.
@Verbalist @Trala @Rexer @bluter @Listersmeghead @MGD420 @Krissi1982 @BooWho2 @Stunger @DonkeyDick @syenite @Dohc007 @Gandalfthewhite @Bill284 @HappyHazmat88 @cr8grow @Simomas @BossCat
Ayyyyyye a new journal..... Wutz up vetsmoke thanks for the tag... Man that is a clean tent, and everything looks great so far. Congrats on the 5/5 bean pop.

But may I ask you explain the "hempy grow" I'm so lost lol I guessing the straight perlite will be treated like coco or other hydro-ish mediums?

But I'm in for it let's see ya do your thing.

I'm very interested in the hempy style. This should be fun.

Ayyyyyye a new journal..... Wutz up vetsmoke thanks for the tag... Man that is a clean tent, and everything looks great so far. Congrats on the 5/5 bean pop.

But may I ask you explain the "hempy grow" I'm so lost lol I guessing the straight perlite will be treated like coco or other hydro-ish mediums?

But I'm in for it let's see ya do your thing.
Hi mate! Well there are several ways to do hempy but they are all essentially the same thing. I believe pure perlite was the original method but someone may correct me on that. Some people use coco, perlite, clay pebbles etc. It's a very simple method that I believe is categorised as passive hydro. Get a bucket of desired size, drill a drainage hole around 2" from the base, fill with chosen media. The hole creates a reservoir in the bottom of the bucket. Water every couple of days with a decent amount of run off. Simple as that.

Links below to a couple of the strains we have for this grow purchased from @Weed Seeds Express.

Info on the Skunk seeds from another one of our sponsors Dope Seeds.

Thanks Bill. Always great to see you drop in mate. The long weekend was much needed and overall enjoyable. Nearly went downhill when my toddler decided to choke on a sweet when we went out for lunch. Never dealt with a full choking incident in real life before but dangling him upside down and a few firm backslaps managed to dislodge it. Poor lad has never hugged me so tight before. I needed it to bring my adrenaline levels back down again too.
OMG poor lad. :love:
Good thing you were right there when it happened.
Give him a big hug from me.:hug:
No more sweeties. ;)

Bill

Nearly went downhill when my toddler decided to choke on a sweet when we went out for lunch. Never dealt with a full choking incident in real life before but dangling him upside down and a few firm backslaps managed to dislodge it. Poor lad has never hugged me so tight before. I needed it to bring my adrenaline levels back down again too.
Bro I feel your pain I have a three year old that loves to hop around and eat snacks.... We've had to save her a twice.....so far from choking to death... But I'm glad you were there and he is ok.... Takes the tough guy out of ya to see your baby in distress

hi vet. nice new set up.
what's going on with the white buckets and solos ? both are a non starter in hempy.

Back
Top Bottom