Hi you awesome bunch! I'm back from a short break after having another ankle biter. This will be another Autoflower grow and will be CBD as that's what I'm needing right now. Hopefully have some old and new faces join for the ride.

Grow space: Converted office cabinet - Height 25 inch, Width 17 inch, Depth 22.5 inch.
Air exchange: Passive air intake with light trap at the bottom + 120mm USB fan intake at the top. New addition to trial.
Can-lite 150 filter with 120mm 5V USB fan for extraction.
Two small PC fans hanging inside for circulation.

Lighting: HLG 65W V2 Quantum Board 4000k.
Light schedule: 18/6 throughout.

Medium: Biobizz light mix soil + 20% extra perlite. Starting in 5" pot then transplanting to 4-5 Ltr air pot.
Nutrients: Biobizz (Grow, Bloom, Topmax), Plant magic bio-silicon. Organic apple cider vinegar to adjust Ph. Nutrient amounts will be based on what the plant is showing me but I aim to start 1/4 dose after 1-2 weeks and gradually increase.

Strain: 1 x Red Pure CBD Auto (Sweetseeds)

Indica: 58,4% / Sativa: 40% / Ruderalis: 1,6%
THC: 0,4-0,5% · CBD: 15-17%
Indoor Yield: 450-500 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 30-100 g/plant
Indoor/outdoor harvest: 9 weeks from germination
Height: 50-90 cm
Purple Flower: approximately 95% of the specimens.
RED_PURE_AUTO_CBD(R)_SWS81.jpg

Training: Plan to top and LST this one. Attempting to fill the cabinet with one plant this time.

A seed was dropped in a shot glass last night and the soil prepped. I'll be back with an update when we have new life appearing. Looking forward to this one. Thanks for taking the time to read. Peace and happy growing.

Aloha Vet! I’ll be over here rollin up doobies and watching the show. Sending you and this grow nothing but positive vibes for a solid harvest. My Red Pure CBD got the chop and is hanging up to dry. She was a mutant but still gave me a few fat nuggies

402B38DD-4C52-491C-B68C-18F462291DC8.jpeg
9A15823A-E19E-4EEF-9BF2-1514823FECAD.jpeg
00187C07-088B-4473-82B9-F42A9A6BE455.jpeg

Hope you a blessed day my Braddah! Aloha!

:passitleft:

Aloha Vet! I’ll be over here rollin up doobies and watching the show. Sending you and this grow nothing but positive vibes for a solid harvest. My Red Pure CBD got the chop and is hanging up to dry. She was a mutant but still gave me a few fat nuggies

402B38DD-4C52-491C-B68C-18F462291DC8.jpeg
9A15823A-E19E-4EEF-9BF2-1514823FECAD.jpeg
00187C07-088B-4473-82B9-F42A9A6BE455.jpeg

Hope you a blessed day my Braddah! Aloha!

:passitleft:
She looks great bro, I'm looking forward to your smoke report. Glad to have you along. Usually a few entertaining moments in my grows :laugh:.

We all have those moments my Braddah :laugh: I dig the cab! Super clean and organized. Those HLG boards are legit from everything I’ve been reading on them.

We all have those moments my Braddah :laugh: I dig the cab! Super clean and organized. Those HLG boards are legit from everything I’ve been reading on them.
Thanks. I'd love a big tent but working with what I can. It's kinda fun seeing how far you can push it in a small space too. Never expected the yields I got. The QB is great. Didn't break the bank, doesn't kick out much heat, cheap to run and has produced some good bud. Can't complain at all.

So I'm still waiting for the seed to crack. Looks like it may be starting so hopefully tomorrow we'll have a little taproot. It's quite warm here right now so the cabinet temp is a bit higher than ideal (26-31C). Plugged in the forced intake to see if that will cool things down a little. Should be okay as I'll be dimming the light about 50% for the seedling anyway and our summer will probably be over any day now :laugh: Otherwise I'll be freezing bottles of water each night to stick in the cabinet. Forgot this little cab presents even more challenges this time of year.

Still no taproot yesterday evening so I decided it'd had long enough in there and popped it in the soil. Will wait another 2 days and if it's not appeared I'll drop another seed. Really want this CBD but at the same time I've got a few photos I'm keen to do. Think the next grow is already planned. 3 x small pots with Gorilla glue, Jack Herer & Cream Mandarine. Grow 3 little bonsai trees.

What’s the highest yield you have pulled from that 65 watt light bro?
Close to 5oz mate. On my last grow with 3 autos. That Northern Lights in the 5" pot with a Kalashnikov & Pink Grapefruit in 4Ltr fabric pots. It was mayhem. Did stick a little 25W blurple bulb in the front left corner so the Northern Lights got something. :laugh:
IMG_20190927_225727_DRO.jpg

We have new life. She's finally appeared. Casing is just clinging on but should drop off soon. She looks a bit yellow but see how it goes over the next few days. I think I'll call her Jess after Jessica Rabbit. Hoping that will encourage her to be a redhead with curves in all the right places :laugh:
20200810_193806.jpg

I’m coming along for the ride! Love the cabinet...
You're more than welcome bud. Hopefully this will be a good one. First time trying to fill the cabinet with a single auto. Fingers crossed she's strong and handles a little punishment early on.

Back
Top Bottom