I've not visited a few days and damn there's a lot going on here. Absolutely love those RLs. The colors are stunning.
I had no idea you could tape on a zipper door. Thanks for sharing that info.

I've not visited a few days and damn there's a lot going on here. Absolutely love those RLs. The colors are stunning.
I had no idea you could tape on a zipper door. Thanks for sharing that info.
Thanks for stopping by. Trying to keep busy doing something I enjoy. Been struggling a little mentally recently and this helps a lot. The reds flowers do look really cool. Just playing the waiting game for the eldest now. If all goes to plan this thread should get a little more interesting in the coming months. Currently looking at ecothrive soil and amendments. Would love to reduce time mixing nutrients etc.

Thanks for stopping by. Trying to keep busy doing something I enjoy. Been struggling a little mentally recently and this helps a lot. The reds flowers do look really cool. Just playing the waiting game for the eldest now. If all goes to plan this thread should get a little more interesting in the coming months. Currently looking at ecothrive soil and amendments. Would love to reduce time mixing nutrients etc.
I agree. Mixing up nutes is fun about the first five times you do it then....

Well Red Leader was looking a right state so I've trimmed all the fan leaves off tonight and I'll complete the harvest tomorrow. Before and after pics.
20201018_220157.jpg
20201018_220303.jpg

Happy harvesting, Vet! -She really is a pretty thing..

Thanks guys. She'll be hacked up and popped in paper bags for the fridge tonight. Hoping the fridge can contain most of the smell otherwise they'll have to go in the tent to dry normally.

GG was transplanted yesterday afternoon and this morning I can tell she's grown over night. Bit of twisty leaf action again though. I prepped the soil in that pot on Saturday and did a slurry test on it. Ph was 6.35. Maybe a little too moist.
20201019_091721.jpg

I had some leaf wrinkling with my last seedling because its pot was way too small (3" tall maybe!), and after a while I realised it was not only rootbound, but its roots were often sitting/submerged in the water table because of the lack of vertical space in the pot.

5" seems much more reasonable!

I've never kept a mother in veg or done clones so it's all new but I'm thinking I could do a couple of rounds of clones off her and then if she'll fit in the flower tent later on I'll let her flower and then start a different strain. Hopefully with lower light, light feeding and taking the cuttings I'll be able to keep her alive without outgrowing the cabinet for a while.

Red Leader is all chopped up into nice little buds and in paper bags in the fridge. I read it was better to get all the individual buds off the stems for fridge drying. Or maybe I dreamt it. Either way it's done now :laugh: Only 110g so I'm expecting around an oz dry. Enough for me so it's all good. Still got Red to go as well.
20201019_223129.jpg
20201019_223204.jpg

:party::happy-birthday::woohoo:

Congratulations Vet!!!

Yeah you're right about getting them off the stem for low and slow. At least a good number of people were doing that. I believe it was because it was too slow for some people when they were left on the stem!
Cheers mate. Could've been better but it's been another learning opportunity and looks like I've got some decent quality bud out of it. That's what matters. Felt denser than I was expecting. Well I'm glad I didn't make that up :laugh: Just have to wait for the morning to see if the smell is coming out of the fridge. Totally smell blind after cutting her down.

Back
Top Bottom