Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Hey vex lookn gud man she is really filling out nicely mine is almost ready to put the first piece of wire ofver the first branches that pop out im too excited lol but yea i had a question idk if u wash ur buds or not wen u harvest but if u dnt know maybe sum1 else here will lol but can u save the baking soda lemon mixture wash for another harvest or do u need a fresh batch everytime??

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Lol gotta keep that in check now
Yesiir..although she'll need a lower leaf trim soon. Anything in the shade is going. .
I hope that tent is double stitched.
Lol. Duct tape to the rescue!
Hey vex lookn gud man she is really filling out nicely mine is almost ready to put the first piece of wire ofver the first branches that pop out im too excited lol but yea i had a question idk if u wash ur buds or not wen u harvest but if u dnt know maybe sum1 else here will lol but can u save the baking soda lemon mixture wash for another harvest or do u need a fresh batch everytime??
Thanks!

Hmmm, not sure about the bud wash, as this will be my first harvest.

Root Shot:

420-magazine-mobile1092777187.jpg

I cant over how thick they are, those are dewey roots. .

Damn those suckers are long and thick!

She has the fire hose's just waiting on the truck.

Dam those r some nice long healthy roots u got there great job :Namaste:
Thanks, fellas!!

Seems the water temp control and Z7 have done a great job.

Morning shots:

420-magazine-mobile451134542.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1276699279.jpg

All this talk about thick and long I expected pat to be all over it lol, dude nice fat fkn roots you got there. Very girthy .
What did you flip the beast mode switch on the DS? Cos that lady is a beast! She looks more like a Bertha now lol

Morning shots:

Nothing major, just some tip spreading and leaf tucking.

420-magazine-mobile979591591.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1064833508.jpg
420-magazine-mobile715039302.jpg

She is def beautiful and healthy keep up the good work!!! You are in the home stretch now just listen to her closely and she will tell you what she needs

All this talk about thick and long I expected pat to be all over it lol, dude nice fat fkn roots you got there. Very girthy .
What did you flip the beast mode switch on the DS? Cos that lady is a beast! She looks more like a Bertha now lol
Haha!!

Thanks, bro! Just been making sure all nodes get light, lots of leaf tucking.

Removed some lower, shaded fan leaves.
She is def beautiful and healthy keep up the good work!!! You are in the home stretch now just listen to her closely and she will tell you what she needs
Thanks, Bignugz! Whooot!!

Very impressive training. It took me a couple days but I made it through your journal, finally lol! This is very impressive. I love the time and attention you have put in. Great job! You have inspired me, I will definitely be giving this a shot at some point. I'm gonna sub up for the rest of the fluxing fun! Happy Growing!

:passitleft:

Very impressive training. It took me a couple days but I made it through your journal, finally lol! This is very impressive. I love the time and attention you have put in. Great job! You have inspired me, I will definitely be giving this a shot at some point. I'm gonna sub up for the rest of the fluxing fun! Happy Growing!

:passitleft:
Welcome, LiveAndLetGro! Love the name.

Thank you very much. It's been a great learning experience to say the least. .

Glad you joined the crew.
Looks amazing Vex! Talk about getting the most out of your space, any wider and she would be breaking the seams of your tent! Respect.
Thank you, Kevin!!

Haha, seriously. I'm excited to watch her fill the tent some more!

Evening shots/update:

I marked off 16", 20" and 24" on left side PVC. She's gonna be yuuuuge!! .

She's grown about 3", light is now at 27" and has some nice air flowing through her ribs and up through tops. Lollipop successful. .

Also added 2ml of Z7. .

420-magazine-mobile483559682.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1184257766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2038539948.jpg
420-magazine-mobile580963698.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1898640.jpg

Back
Top Bottom