Vex's 1st Fluxing: Be Gentle, Cookies Kush, PS Dwarf Star, RADDWC, Dewey Misters

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Shes growing really fast right now, when you flip feed grow nutes until she stops stretch then go to bloom nutes.

Re: Vex's 1st Fluxing - Be Gentle - Cookies Kush - PS Dwarf Star - RADDWC - Dewey Mis

Will do, bro!

I'm going have some after dinner coffee, on weeeeeeeed. lol

Definitely bro! If anything, this grow has taught me patience. I will not flip her until she hits at least 16".

I don't see the colas stretching more than 6-8" in bloom with this training method. I may be totally wrong...of course.

I think you are right Vex....I don't see her being a big stretcher having been trained that way. Maybe a foot max

I think you are right Vex....I don't see her being a big stretcher having been trained that way. Maybe a foot max
Let's see how she looks on the 19th. .
Hahahaha dude thats from half baked, where the guy gets super stoked to do things... on weeeeed lmao!
Haha. Jon Stewart. Love that movie!

I've been stalking for a while, guess I just had to chime in eventually.. lol
Wow, amazing stuff you're doing here Vex. I always read your journal the last of all that I am subscribed, and you never fail to deliver amazing stuff.
Do you think I could do something similar on a smaller scale in my set up? I've posted it in DIY section. Or would it be not enough space?
Anyway, keep on bringing them pics of that green monster.. lol

Welcome, Katins!

Glad you've been enjoying this grow and decided to join the chat. Thanks for the kind words.

Fluxing can be beneficial in small spaces, as one could control the width and height a bit more precisely.

I look forward to you future Flux, if you decide to try it.

Morning shots:

Nothing major, just some tip spreading and leaf tucking.

420-magazine-mobile979591591.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1064833508.jpg
420-magazine-mobile715039302.jpg

Thanks, Phil!

She's getting there. .

P.S. I had 1 tablespoon of the CannaCoco oil in my coffee at 7:30pm. It started to kick in by 8:20, and lasted until I passed out around midnight. Haha

This batch came out great. One tablespoon had me giggly, relaxed, and warm all over. I could feel it in my joints. Whoot! I actually got a bit light headed 2 hours in, with increased dry mouth and bad case of munchies. I think I got a bit dehydrated, low on sugar. I drank some water, ate crackers and felt better.

Can't wait to make cookies, brownies and caramels with this stuff!

Looking good man. So do you spread the tips on the lower ones to help them gain quicker or do you do them all?

After nap shots:

She's stretching well, and has filled out her 24"×30" space!! Up up up now!.

420-magazine-mobile1259112300.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1444373487.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1763275389.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1551674937.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1194788184.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1588622.jpg

Looking good man. So do you spread the tips on the lower ones to help them gain quicker or do you do them all?
I spread the tips on all tops 3 times a day and tuck away any fan leaves which may be blocking bud sites, especially lower ones. I spread those while I'm down there too. .

Soon I'll reposition the arms in hopes to create a super even canopy and give her that "eye" shape.

Node stacking is a good plan, solid colas will look beastly!

Back
Top Bottom