VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

odd crud leaf or two
That’s those gnatty gnats larvae that make leaves show those marks - I believe it’s in response to damage at the root by little white wormies like I posted in my journal a little while back. I’ve only ever had marks like that when facing off with gnats, which I’m sure you’ve had the non-pleasure of recently, too (I think?). Anyway - that’s what those leaves that leaf tells me.

Not too much of an issue at low numbers but damn bloody annoying to the max! Right? I still have a few - think my Mosq. Dunks might be expired.

And all the other leaves look tops! :thumb:

Sexxpots a Goddess in the making V.
She's bigger than I thought Stone.
Had to fix some problems before putting them into flower. They really should have been flipped a few weeks back.
Now I'm back to big plants. They are going to be fighting for space in the closet.

That’s those gnatty gnats larvae that make leaves show those marks - I believe it’s in response to damage at the root by little white wormies like I posted in my journal a little while back. I’ve only ever had marks like that when facing off with gnats, which I’m sure you’ve had the non-pleasure of recently, too (I think?). Anyway - that’s what those leaves that leaf tells me.

Not too much of an issue at low numbers but damn bloody annoying to the max! Right? I still have a few - think my Mosq. Dunks might be expired.

And all the other leaves look tops! :thumb:
This got cut from post above... not sure what happened there :hmmmm:
No need to apologise VG - at all. I miss things in my journal all the time and pick them up weeks later sometimes!!

:thumb:
Mornin Amy
:passitleft:
I did have gnats really bad in that tent. There had to be 100s of the judging by the sticky traps. When I noticed them is close to when I started seeing the spots develop.
I've been using the BTI every other watering and I haven't seen any fliers in about a week. Sticky cards are untouched.

But hey, @WeedSeedsExpress girls are looking like they are back on track now.

Beautiful recovery, and getting some variegation.
Thank you Stone.
Just wish I wouldn't have had that setback with the scale and feeding. It can be a bit embarrassing and very stress inducing for something like that to happen when you are doing a sponsored grow.:oops:
Hope nobody is disappointed that my grow has had a few issues.
I think I reacted quickly enough and in the right way. I can at least feel good about that.
Looking good VG, and good morning!
Good mornin MrS.:green_heart:
Just having a morning tune-up after tending to the garden..
:bong:

It can be a bit embarrassing and very stress inducing for something like that to happen when you are doing a sponsored grow.:oops:
I think I reacted quickly enough and in the right way. I can at least feel good about that.
I think that’s exactly why you’ve been chosen to do a sponsored grow - because you are a great grower and can turn things around like that (and admit a mistake)! I’m not disappointed about it, helps me immensely to watch and learn! :love: :thumb:

Both Charlotte and Sexpot are looking dandy!
very stress inducing for something like that to happen when you are doing a sponsored grow.:oops:
See below ↓
I think that’s exactly why you’ve been chosen to do a sponsored grow
:welldone:

I had pH issues in my WSE plants and, like you, sorted out the problem and got them to a fine fine harvest. Carry on...

Highya VG,

Very nice looking chikas you have there. Very nice shape to both. And a pretty green. Too bad they have to fit into a closet.
I have issues every grow (grow only once a year, outdoors). I learn more from mistakes and correcting them. I appreciate those who can complete a grow without mistakes. However, we're human. That's what we do!
I'm really glad you're feeling much better. Life's too short for sickness, and yet we still have to deal with it. I hope you continue to stay well, any way you can! Happy Smokin'

I think that’s exactly why you’ve been chosen to do a sponsored grow - because you are a great grower and can turn things around like that (and admit a mistake)! I’m not disappointed about it, helps me immensely to watch and learn! :love: :thumb:
Hey, if my screw ups help even one person it is worth it.
I'm obviously still in the learning phase.
Not quite sure when or if that ever ends.

It's only with issues that we learn to grow beyond those issues V. You're a good teacher, thank you!
I don't learn unless I make the mistakes myself so it must be necessary.
I'm just learning what not to do.
Both Charlotte and Sexpot are looking dandy!

See below ↓

:welldone:

I had pH issues in my WSE plants and, like you, sorted out the problem and got them to a fine fine harvest. Carry on...
I remember that. You did a fabulous job.
I'm only a little behind on your journal. Should be short story to novella length by now. I'll be by soon.
I think the only journals I'm caught up on are HH's and Buttercups . :(

Highya VG,

Very nice looking chikas you have there. Very nice shape to both. And a pretty green. Too bad they have to fit into a closet.
I have issues every grow (grow only once a year, outdoors). I learn more from mistakes and correcting them. I appreciate those who can complete a grow without mistakes. However, we're human. That's what we do!
I'm really glad you're feeling much better. Life's too short for sickness, and yet we still have to deal with it. I hope you continue to stay well, any way you can! Happy Smokin'
Feeling much better. Back to my edible dosing twice a day. It seems to keep my inflammation down and that helps my pain immensely.

Indeed and exactly.

Sometimes it’s actually good to see a plant for through some stress and recover like that - shows strength and adaptability in the grower and the genetic line!
:thumb:
I'm determined to move forward and get the best I can out of them.
I brush things off pretty fast.
No sense on dwelling on the past. That just gets in the way of the future.

Y'all are sweet. I'm a lucky girl to have such a great 420 fam.:hug::love:

Today was moving day for the @WeedSeedsExpress chickies.
The closet was cleaned and both the girls and the Mars Hydro TS-1000 were moved over.

Charlotte got herself a girdle. I snapped one of her tops trying to squeeze her into it but it wasn't bad so she'll recover quickly.
They need a few days and another feeding, perhaps some thinning out but then they get flipped!

Seems like CBD plants tend toward the really floppy side. Just so I'm clear, is that a tomato cage or a canopy ring?

Nice work on the move!
You know it's a canopy ring, silly. :laughtwo:
HH mentioned that all of her CBD strains are kinda floppy too.

Today was moving day for the @WeedSeedsExpress chickies.
The closet was cleaned and both the girls and the Mars Hydro TS-1000 were moved over.

Charlotte got herself a girdle. I snapped one of her tops trying to squeeze her into it but it wasn't bad so she'll recover quickly.
They need a few days and another feeding, perhaps some thinning out but then they get flipped!
They look so ready.

They look so ready.
They look really good Stone. I'm enamoured with Sexxpot.
She's a natural beauty.
Glamour shots.....

And a few of these funky leaves.
Perhaps I was too rough when moving her? Or she's like the Hulk and is bursting out from rapid growth!?!

:ganjamon:
Looking forward to the bud
This one is for you Sara.
Hope you are doing well.

Back
Top Bottom