VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

Always nice to hear you're on the mend and have lovely plants as a bonus. :love:

That top bud on the GC is a frickin' hand grenade! And Charlotte is nice and airy. It's nice to hear that you're having success with the GeoFlora along with the cal-mag.
I think going forward I may try a few new things. I'd like to brew some ewc/compost teas and maybe get a mineralized soil to mix with my Pro Mix.
I'm still contemplating this. Seems like the way to go though.
A little bit of ewc,microbes and blackstrap sounds yummy.... If you're a plant. I'll have to look at some of the tea recipes around here.

I saw some of this info but not all of it. Thanks for digging it up.
I'm feeling much better today. I've been down for the past few days with a nasty cold. It does explain why I've been sleeping so darn much.

I have been overwhelmed lately. With with all of my stressful family drama I've endured over the past few weeks, I admit that I'm mentally exhausted.
Bf has been great at giving me some alone time. Just to quiet my mind a bit.

I'm sorry that you've been sick but I'm glad you're feeling better. That's good that your BF is cool with you getting some alone time. Felonious is great like that, too. It's a great quality. Felonious is also very fine with me blasting my music (most of the time :laughtwo: ) so that's another great quality, at least in my case as I love blasting my music. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's cold and icky out. I'm warm snuggling my pup inside. That lil guy snores like a grown man.
Life just wouldn't be the same without dogs.

I'm allergic to dogs. Really allergic so no first hand experience here. But, yeah, I get it. 3 of my 4 sisters have dogs and 2 nieces have dogs, too. We have neighbours on all sides of us with dogs. Everyone in the world seems to have a dog. But, that's okay. As long as I don't touch them or share a close space with them, I'm usually pretty good.

I read something like this on a blog. I think it was an RQS blog. It said some phenotypes will have varying degrees of thc and others won't.
It makes it seem like a real crapshoot. Some of the RQS info was good but other times I find it questionable or downright misleading.
Yeah, I read the RQS blog, too but it seemed incomplete. The one I posted was from WikiLeaf. I posted that one because it seemed at first glance to have the most information but as Shed posted it out, it has some inconsistencies. Obviously, I didn't notice when I read through it. Sorry about that. I tend to think that you read a bunch of different descriptions of a new to you strain and find the common ground, kinda like with reviews of anything (shopping, movies, books, music, etc.). You read a lot of reviews to get the general idea of how good the "product" is.

That Green Crack sure is beautiful. :love:

I'm really digging the Charlotte. She is much, much nicer than the first one that I ran with the two tap roots.
She seems to be having zero problems with the Geoflora.

I'm glad this Charlotte is going better than the last ones did.
So glad I realized that my temps were low. I feel a bit stupid about it but I'm trying not to be too hard on myself. I have been distracted with everything going on.
I am having an outbreak of fungus gnats. I didn't apply my bti after I planted my GDP. I'm sure that's where they are coming from. I couldn't find any sticky traps locally so I had to order some. I'll actually get three times as many for the same price so that isn't bad. Hopefully they will work as well. They should be here tomorrow along with some 0-0-0 organic cal-mag.
I did reapply the BTi a few days ago btw.

Sorry to hear about the gnats. Thankfully, I haven't had to deal with that (yet?). I hope it clears up soon. Amy may have a solution if what you're doing above doesn't work. I think she had the same thing??? I might be misremembering but I vaguely remember in her journal.

Anyways, I'm glad you're feeling better. Good luck with the gnats and everything else.

I'm really digging the Charlotte. She is much, much nicer than the first one that I ran with the two tap roots.
She seems to be having zero problems with the Geoflora.

So glad I realized that my temps were low. I feel a bit stupid about it but I'm trying not to be too hard on myself. I have been distracted with everything going on.
I am having an outbreak of fungus gnats. I didn't apply my bti after I planted my GDP. I'm sure that's where they are coming from. I couldn't find any sticky traps locally so I had to order some. I'll actually get three times as many for the same price so that isn't bad. Hopefully they will work as well. They should be here tomorrow along with some 0-0-0 organic cal-mag.
I did reapply the BTi a few days ago btw.
Those low temps hit me too this year like never before, I'm glad you got it all sorted out for us :yahoo:. I had no idea my tent area could get in the very low 60's and that they really hate it!
Those gnats! That ought to knock em down hard. They have a 10 day lifecycle or so. That stuff will break it. That's my gnat killer of choice. I don't know why but I haven't seen them for a few grows, knock on head. 0-0-0 cal/mag? Sweet find!

I'm sorry that you've been sick but I'm glad you're feeling better. That's good that your BF is cool with you getting some alone time. Felonious is great like that,
If I don't get my down time he has to deal with crabby me. He doesn't like her as much.
I love blasting my music. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Same!!!!
I'm allergic to dogs. Really allergic
Really sorry to hear that. They are my faves. I have a hard time living without one.
I posted that one because it seemed at first glance to have the most information but as Shed posted it out, it has some inconsistencies. Obviously, I didn't notice when I read through it. Sorry about that.
Not a problem. There are so many articles like this.
Sorry to hear about the gnats. Thankfully, I haven't had to deal with that (yet?). I hope it clears up soon
Gnats are all dead. Turns out their soft bodies hate high water pressure. Ripped them apart with my crop sprayer. Only a few fliers got away and they are now dead adhered to sticky traps.
:ciao: :love:

Green crack is lookin chonky!
She's a nice plant. She should have about a week and a half before harvest.
Those low temps hit me too this year like never before, I'm glad you got it all sorted out for us :yahoo:. I had no idea my tent area could get in the very low 60's and that they really hate it!
Those gnats! That ought to knock em down hard. They have a 10 day lifecycle or so. That stuff will break it. That's my gnat killer of choice. I don't know why but I haven't seen them for a few grows, knock on head. 0-0-0 cal/mag? Sweet find!
Congrats on the lack of gnats!
The only plant that had issues with the cold was the GC. Charlotte looks fine.
I may need a chickie warmer by next fall.

A few pics of the @Weed Seeds Express Charlotte's Web while I'm here. I must have accidentally erased the GC. I'll toss some up soon.

Beautiful structure and serious Guy Fieri pistils!
I like her. I think she's a cutie. Just a teeny lil sativa.

I may need some supplementary lighting. My room is really dark.
Sorry about the pics.

Gotta say that I'm pretty happy with the GeoFlora. It was smooth sailing after I figured out my temperature issue.
The Green Crack will be harvested in a few days.
The Charlotte looks really good. Soon she will have the entire closet to herself. Glad that I didn't top her. I had just enough room to flower them both.
Charlotte is getting frosty.
She's a nice and sturdy plant. Nothing like the first that I sprouted. That one was a one-off though.
Looking forward to finally having (and trying) my first CBD flower.
This is new to me. Really happy that @Weed Seeds Express sent her my way.
Thank you David! :green_heart:

Looking beauty as always, VG.

Isn’t it great when it all comes together and “clicks”!
I really do love it when things work out.

Charlotte has a weird wave to her larger fan leaves. Her rh is at 50% in flower so I don't think it's from rh or trmps. Must be genetics.
Gramps's cut of GG4 has a quirky wave like that. Chris said that only the real cuts will display this.
Charlotte looks like a butterfly bush. Lovely open structure with that incredible spear on top! And Green Crack looks cracking. :)

I'm glad you sorted out the temperature issue and we can see what GF alone can do. :thanks:
Those things are caterpillar making factories...no thank you!
I do know the plant. My grandmother had them all over the place.

I am using the TPS cal-mag with it but that's it so far. I picked up 12 lbs of worm poop yesterday. I think my Pro Mix dries out too fast. Adding some ewc should stop nutrient runoff and allow the mix to hold moisture better.
I was going to get some potting soil to cut it but thought this would be more versatile and less expensive.

I'm slowly gathering the stuff to make some ewc tea. I would like to find a recipe for a concentrated version...if there is one.

Your Green Crack looks amazing. I can't wait for the smoke report.

Charlotte looks good, too.
Highya HG.

I'm trying to time it so my son can trim the GC himself. It is his plant after all.

She should be super easy to process. He did say that he has a new appreciation for what goes into a full grow.
He still has no clue but he's trying sympathetic. Good enough for me.

Highya VG,

About the concentrated compost tea recipe - Compost tea is diluted after brewed, so you could dilute it less than called for (I think 100:1). I'm glad to see you going organic. It's different than using chemicals. I haven't od'ed any plants due to compost teas, or any other organic additive. More work, less money, I like my grows (in my garden, in the summer). Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

About the concentrated compost tea recipe - Compost tea is diluted after brewed, so you could dilute it less than called for (I think 100:1). I'm glad to see you going organic. It's different than using chemicals. I haven't od'ed any plants due to compost teas, or any other organic additive. More work, less money, I like my grows (in my garden, in the summer). Happy Smokin'
Ah. So it's already concentrated. Good to know.
I'll have a bunch of questions soon I'm sure. I'm waiting for some Vitamin C to arrive before I get to brewing.
I need to see what other inputs I need to grab. I only have blackstrap, ewc and some inoculants so far.
I can give you recipes for teas but the inputs get pricy if you don't keep them already in the house. Real Growers Recharge is my choice for instant all purpose tea.
I think Hybrid uses that. I'll give it a closer look.

Ah. So it's already concentrated. Good to know.
I'll have a bunch of questions soon I'm sure. I'm waiting for some Vitamin C to arrive before I get to brewing.
I need to see what other inputs I need to grab. I only have blackstrap, ewc and some inoculants so far.

I think Hybrid uses that. I'll give it a closer look.
Here's the ones The Rev uses. I've used them with great results.

Gotta say that I'm pretty happy with the GeoFlora. It was smooth sailing after I figured out my temperature issue.
The Green Crack will be harvested in a few days.
The Charlotte looks really good. Soon she will have the entire closet to herself. Glad that I didn't top her. I had just enough room to flower them both.
Charlotte is getting frosty.
She's a nice and sturdy plant. Nothing like the first that I sprouted. That one was a one-off though.
Looking forward to finally having (and trying) my first CBD flower.
This is new to me. Really happy that @Weed Seeds Express sent her my way.
Thank you David! :green_heart:
Hey, VG.

Your plants are looking yummy!

What dosage of Geoflora did you use? I'm not sure how much to feed and believe I've been over-dosing mine.

Here's the ones The Rev uses. I've used them with great results.
Ooie. That can get spendy.
Not sure if I can do something like that right now.
I may have to stick with some of the simpler teas for now.

Hey, VG.

Your plants are looking yummy!

What dosage of Geoflora did you use? I'm not sure how much to feed and believe I've been over-dosing mine.
I've just been following their feed schedule.
What size pots are you using?

Ooie. That can get spendy.
Not sure if I can do something like that right now.
I may have to stick with some of the simpler teas for now.

I've just been following their feed schedule.
What size pots are you using?
People do well with a lot less from what I see. I just have these things around from soil making. Worm castings, kelp meal, can be the major building blocks for one way to look at it. I've been using a trio of things for a flower tea lately, I'll figure out what it is and get back. It's my favorite so far for flowering. Got it from Nunyabiz.

Back
Top Bottom