VG After Dark Featuring Weedseedsexpress & Mars Hydro TS1000

American Akita

Good afternoon, VG.

I hope you are well.

I started a new journal and would love it if you'd like to follow along. Here's the link:

HashGirl's Summer 2021 Recreational Grow

I hope to see you there. :hug:

Hey doll.
I'm still around. Just been busy working.
Caught a cold so I'm catching up a little on some reading here.
I'm so behind....not sure if catching up is a thing.

Hey doll.
I'm still around. Just been busy working.
Caught a cold so I'm catching up a little on some reading here.
I'm so behind....not sure if catching up is a thing.

Sorry you've been sick. I miss you. I hope you come back online soon. :hug:

Sorry you've been sick. I miss you. I hope you come back online soon. :hug:
:hug:
I'm fully in bed today.
Was hoping I would be better this morning. Turns out that I'm quite a bit worse.
I'm on the popsicle diet for now.
Taking it easy and resting a lot.

I hate being idle when I have so much to do. I have plants way overdue for transplanting but they are just gonna have to wait.

:hug: to feel better soon.

While you're idle can you post your canna-popsicle recipe?

A couple of days won't matter to them. The seem to love you anyway!
Thanks dear.

I don't have a canna recipe for popsicles....yet. I still need to figure out how to infuse corn syrup to do that stuff. The only other way would be to add isolate or to combine some fruit juice with some oil through homogenization. Not there yet but I have been thinking of some of these processes nonetheless.

If you could see my bubble gum x nachos you may think differently. They are so darn leggy. I may top them back a bit further than I normally do.

There's no colds in the country from what I hear
I've wondered about that too. The wife and I have gone over a year, or since the pandemic started, without catching a cold. There's something to be said about hibernating for long periods of time, and keeping half your face covered.

I've wondered about that too. The wife and I have gone over a year, or since the pandemic started, without catching a cold. There's something to be said about hibernating for long periods of time, and keeping half your face covered.

My old boss told me that he's thinking about having his kids continue to wear masks after the pandemic as they haven't brought any sickness home from school in over a year.

I always get a cold in November but I didn't last year.

having his kids continue to wear masks after the pandemic
I think this will be more common than we think. Even with adults. Asians have always been wearing masks, and I remember many would ridicule them for that. I believe it will be more common to see people wearing them indoors going forward.

I'm considering wearing one when traveling going forward...

I think this will be more common than we think. Even with adults. Asians have always been wearing masks, and I remember many would ridicule them for that. I believe it will be more common to see people wearing them indoors going forward.
Our Asian folk here in the Boston area as well. It took this pandemic for me to "get it".

Back
Top Bottom