VG & InTheShed Are Darin' To Grow Varin From Weed Seeds Express

She be getting all sparkly
The website says 63-70 days so we're less than halfway there! :slide:
Oooh. She got her frosticles! Looks great!
Frosticles FTW!
Love that plant! I think she looks like a picture of cannabis would conjure up in one's mind! At least for me. The way her pistils look (unlike any other I've seen), and the generous supple of trichomes at this early stage. Very nice, ITS. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! Prototypical cannabis FTW. :thumb:
Cool let me go over to sheds uh Shed and see that other pic
:ciao:

Day #116 above ground and day #31 since flip for Doug's Varin.

As many of you that follow @InTheShed know , the Doug's Varin has been pulled from the WSE site due to inconsistent testing.
Hopefully they can refine the strain and bring it back.
I'm sure the decision to pull it wasn't an easy one. They have money and time invested but they also have their name. I for one ,would rather work with a conscientious business that will pull a product if it doesn't live up to it's promised outcome.
I know there have been issue with some of the other seed banks in the past.

So,what does this mean for our grow now?
Well, this grow was mostly about sharing an experience with a good friend. That hasn't changed at all.

I'll still try the Varin and see what happens.
My plant may not be at their highest tested concentration of THCV but it may work just fine for what I want it for in the end.

Hope y'all have a great weekend. :passitleft:

As many of you that follow @InTheShed know , the Doug's Varin has been pulled from the WSE site due to inconsistent testing.
I'm sure the decision to pull it wasn't an easy one. They have money and time invested but they also have their name. I for one ,would rather work with a conscientious business that will pull a product if it doesn't live up to it's promised outcome.

Well, this grow was mostly about sharing an experience with a good friend. That hasn't changed at all.

My plant may not be at their highest tested concentration of THCV but it may work just fine for what I want it for in the end.

I'm enjoying your plant and your posts and growing with you, THCV be damned.
:love:
Myself I’ve enjoyed following along and will continue. Wow that great of manufacturer to pull it and maybe have other benefits to rename it . With what they did makes me want to buy from them . I took some business courses and these guys did there homework! We need more like them !

What a beautiful way of looking at it, and both of you are doing a fantastic job showing off the DV and as Shed said
:green_heart:

Good looking girls

Highya VG, ITS, guys,

Great looking DV, VG. Huge biomass with pretty pistils! Glad you're feeling better! Miss you around here. Love looking ar Doug's Varin. Happy Smokin'

:hug: I feel the same.
Myself I’ve enjoyed following along and will continue. Wow that great of manufacturer to pull it and maybe have other benefits to rename it . With what they did makes me want to buy from them . I took some business courses and these guys did there homework! We need more like them !
They made the right decision imo.
Glad that you'll continue to join us here. :passitleft: :love:
What a beautiful way of looking at it, and both of you are doing a fantastic job showing off the DV and as Shed said

:green_heart:
Thanks Rexer.
It's easy to focus on the positive here.
Not everyone gets the chance to grow with Shed.
Good looking girls
Thanks so much.
I've been ignoring her as much as possible.
I think it's working.

Highya VG, ITS, guys,

Great looking DV, VG. Huge biomass with pretty pistils! Glad you're feeling better! Miss you around here. Love looking ar Doug's Varin. Happy Smokin'
Good to see you once again ,Bode.
She's doing well. I can't seem to keep the purple petioles away with this cool weather. I may toss a heating mat in there if it doesn't warm up soon.

Give my best to Julie.
Inconsistency can go either way. I’m hoping you both get the pheno your looking for.
:nomo:
If it can keep the munchies away, I'll consider it a success. Lol

Plant looks Great VG .. That kinda sucks but all in all its good to know before diving into a smoke report that want be as expected . Good seedbank for sure !!
I totally agree, SB.
We're just gonna roll with the punches.
See what we get.
I thought about having mine tested but I don't think I have any place like that near me. I'd have to send it to Cali or some place like that.
Not sure how I feel about that yet.

Day #119 above ground and day #34 since flip.

I spotted a few bad leaves. Not sure if I should care or not. They are pretty low on the plant. Seems like normal flower leaf shedding so far. I'll keep a close eye on things.

Highya VG,

Gorgeous Dougs' Varin Lady you have there, VG! Love that green color! My mature ladies all yellow their leaves sending nutrients where needed elsewhere. You could add a little nitrogen to slow it down, but not necessary! Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

Gorgeous Dougs' Varin Lady you have there, VG! Love that green color! My mature ladies all yellow their leaves sending nutrients where needed elsewhere. You could add a little nitrogen to slow it down, but not necessary! Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode.
Hope you're well.
I just increased the flower boosters a bit. I don't think she necessarily needs more N. I see large blotches and then the leaf yellows. That makes me think she's cannibalizing her lower,innermost leaves and using it to build buds.
Nice nice
:passitleft: :love:

Eating leaves and building buds on day #125 since sprout and day #40 since flip.
I like yours way more than I like mine!

Flip day 39, just before I killed the light:

It's not that green. It's more this green:

And I didn't delarf as well as I had thought so I'm going to do that tomorrow morning. Lots to take off under there, like this:

Starting to really stink though!

Highya ITS,

She looks very nice with all the frost and gorgeous buds. Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom