VG & InTheShed Are Darin' To Grow Varin From Weed Seeds Express

I would molest them for you.

She looks great, Sheddy.
She looks done from far away.
Think I'm about 1,800 mi from you.
I wonder how close to being done mine is?
Should prolly start scoping too.
You can molest whichever one you'd like...they're all pretty solid now! And I'd say you might want to get a scope on yours since I think we're in the harvest window from the original specs.
Great looking buds on the DV. I'm guessing you're looking forward to chop day. She looks like a fun trim!
Thanks Bode! Once I get those fans off during the week I'll have a better idea of how many comedy specials it will take to get it all done. :)

Highya VG,

That's one fat stand of colas you have there! I don't remember seeing any fatter than yours. I'm guessing you didn't find any amber trichomes? She still drinking pretty well?

Julie and I are fine. Much better now that spring has sprung!! Happy Smokin'

Still beautiful after all these days!
Lol. Thanks.
She's starting to fade a bit now.
Pics to follow..
Highya VG,

That's one fat stand of colas you have there! I don't remember seeing any fatter than yours. I'm guessing you didn't find any amber trichomes? She still drinking pretty well?

Julie and I are fine. Much better now that spring has sprung!! Happy Smokin'
Tbh, I haven't scoped her yet.
I've had a headache for over a week now. Messed my neck up pretty bad last week and I'm still on the mend.
Just working through the pain and resting when possible. The plants have been a bit neglected in the meantime.
She's drinking at her normal rate and still building buds... foxtailing buds.

Glad to hear that you are both doing well. :love:
Damn VG it's a forest in there !! NICE!!
Thanks, Smokes.
She's been a good plant. Easy to grow with a good structure.
Too bad about the inconsistent testing results.
I may still find a pheno that works for me though.

Well...here she is in her 12th week since flip.
She has to be done soon.

Still guzzling down the @Prescription Blend at a fast rate and enjoying her days under her @NextLight Core.

Hope y'all are doing well out there.

Daaamn...got REALLY behind on this one. Caught up enough to skip ahead a few pages. Such a gorgeous plant! I hope it hits the mark for your needs.

I've had a headache for over a week now. Messed my neck up pretty bad last week and I'm still on the mend.
Just working through the pain and resting when possible. The plants have been a bit neglected in the meantime.
Ooof...I can so incredibly relate to all of this. Like all the damn time it seems. Hopefully you get some relief here and there where possible. Finding a comfy spot to rest/recover can be so difficult sometimes. Nearly impossible and hopeless at times. Leads to so much frustration and anxiety. Stay strong and keep working through it. Blessings.

Highya VG,

So sorry to hear about your medical troubles! I can't imagine what that's like! I hope your Doug's Varis is a relief agent for your headaches! Missing your charming wit! :hug: :hug::hug: Oh, yeah, your doug's Varin looks very fat! Still has white pistils, too. That plus still drinking means a whole lot more bud!! Happy Smokin'

Well you got the phoxtailing pheno phor shure!

Feel better soon. :hug:
Tell me about it. She kinda went wild on me with the foxtailing.

Feeling pretty good today.
I haven't had a headache last that long before. It went for just about two weeks.
I was hating life..

Daaamn...got REALLY behind on this one. Caught up enough to skip ahead a few pages. Such a gorgeous plant! I hope it hits the mark for your needs.

Ooof...I can so incredibly relate to all of this. Like all the damn time it seems. Hopefully you get some relief here and there where possible. Finding a comfy spot to rest/recover can be so difficult sometimes. Nearly impossible and hopeless at times. Leads to so much frustration and anxiety. Stay strong and keep working through it. Blessings.
What I dislike the most when dealing with chronic pain is missing out on time with the family/friends as well as not being able to get anything accomplished.
That is super frustrating.

I try to sleep through most of the pain. It helps to be unconscious. Other things that helped were cannabis, Tylenol and XL frozen gel packs.
Freezing my head felt great!

Highya VG,

So sorry to hear about your medical troubles! I can't imagine what that's like! I hope your Doug's Varis is a relief agent for your headaches! Missing your charming wit! :hug: :hug::hug: Oh, yeah, your doug's Varin looks very fat! Still has white pistils, too. That plus still drinking means a whole lot more bud!! Happy Smokin'
It's just a part of my life now.
I have some strains that definitely help.

I think the Varin is done or at least close enough for me.
I've been waiting on her to finish up but she just keeps spitting out foxtails.
Since she's supposed to be 100% sativa, she could just keep on doing this way past her harvest time.
I did get to scope her this morning..

I mentioned above that I scoped the Varin this morning.

Here are those pics. Day #172 since sprout and day #87 since flip.
Top colas....

Halfway down...

Lol. Big indica..tiny sativa.
She pretty small compared to my Peppermint Kush. I moved them in together for the upcoming slaughter.

I'm seeing amber on the tops.
I think she's good to go.
What do y'all think?

I'm thinking you should chop when you think it is ready. But leave 1/3 of the plant to continue to mature for at least a couple more weeks. Then you can compare the effects mote appropriately to find your happy place with it. It adds to the pain of having multiple harvests drying and curing at different times though. I am clutter brained so doing what I suggested is difficult for me to accomplish with good results. I tried it last year with my outdoor GSC, and I'm glad I did.

I'm happy you're feeling better, VG. Two weeks is a very long time to have a headache. I had severe ribcage pain in 2008 and I told Felonious that if this was the way I was going to feel for the rest of my life, then I hoped it wasn't a long one. :hug:

I think the DV looks good to harvest. I don't see many clear if any.

Glad you're feeling better enough today to get the harvests done... that's always a good sign!

And while we wait for the harvest pics, my DV got down to 62% RH so I thought I'd weigh it before it gets any dryer:
20220422_091204.jpg

That's 247g (8.7 oz), which works out to 1.6g/day. Not bad for an off-season grow!

:yahoo:Now thats great news. I hope the sun is shining there, and you get to enjoy some of it:).

Your trichome shots are just gibbery jaw smacking sticky yumminess!!
Glad you're feeling better enough today to get the harvests done... that's always a good sign!

And while we wait for the harvest pics, my DV got down to 62% RH so I thought I'd weigh it before it gets any dryer:
20220422_091204.jpg

That's 247g (8.7 oz), which works out to 1.6g/day. Not bad for an off-season grow!
247g is a good haul any day :) Congratulations & Nice trim on them as well Shed!

Hi @Virgin Ground sorry you are having such a hard time with pain management and the impacts of that on your family life. Your plant is beautiful and amazing, good luck for the harvest!

Woops edit: @InTheShed , congrats on a gr8 haul.

Back
Top Bottom