VG's DIY Cloning Attempt - Round One

Round 1 is still a success.

I always had issues with domes. Was never while they were in it. Was always after. I don't bother with a dome now and just keep the rh reasonabably high in the room. 60 to 80%. So clones and vegging plants all get high humidity. So there is no adjusting in climate for such a young plant.

Oh yea for sure you had a great idea. The way I see it is you wouldn't try and harden up and new born baby would ya ?
Maybe wait a bit longer next time to drought her. Just my opinion is all. Either way ya got to expirence and learn something by trying.

Drop it in the hood with nothing but instinct. " if you can survive this my son, you are ready" hahaha

Yea I'm a little stoned right now.

Cheers man.

what happen to the last two pic was they did not have enough roots to be in dry air.

if you are doing clones look for roots length out of cubes and then remove dome or take the extra humidity away for 30 min or less and see if they are ready. If they are not the leafs will drop and you will see real fast they do not have a root system ready to be in normal air.

Stumped,i'm not bothered if i lose all 3 clones,i got 3 out of 4,to root which was the main reason behind trying it,i'm half assed with the clones,should really take more care,i'm going on holiday for two weeks soon and will be chopping them as i have no one to watch them while away so if they die now that's ok i'll just now how not to treat them :cheesygrinsmiley:

Co,i'm not sure what happened tbh,the other one bounced back real sharpish,oh well no matter lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have a confession to make,i couldn't bring myself to give all the clones away so i kept hold of one,i haven't been checking on her just watering every 10 days or so,my my she's grown she's spitting out pistills and 3 leaves per node already,i'm guessing she's happy under that low powered cfl,for now any ways here are some pics :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSC_08622.JPG
DSC_0861.JPG
DSC_08603.JPG
DSC_08591.JPG

Cheers for stopping by !! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom