VG's Lemon Og Candy Grow & Review Brought To You By Cannapot & Philosopher Seed Co

One can make a very effective tincture using 100 or even 80 proof alcohol. Done it many times.

Great journal. Grow on!
I was able to find some Everclear 151 near me that I can use. After talking to a few members, I think that I'm going to do an extraction with olive oil first. I plan on doing it on Saturday.
Hope you are having a great day/evening.

I decided to wait on extractions until I receive my MB2 machine from the NOTM contest.
It would drive me bonkers to have a fancy new toy with no trim or bud to run through it.

I will be giving a smoke report on the Lemon Og Candy soon. So far I'm quite enamored with her. She just tastes so darn good.

I have to thank @Cannapot once more for their generosity as well as Philosopher seeds for their outstanding genetics.

This wraps up this journal, thank you all for the company and camaraderie.

@Teddy Edwards . You can consider this journal completed. Thanks Teddy.

I collect metal tins and video game memorabilia, so when my birthday came around my kids got me something cute.
I keep my new favorite strain in it, yup, Lemon Og Candy!
Since it is a Starman ( Mario Bros. franchise) it means that I'm temporarily invincible and my rate of speed goes up for a short time!!! It's pretty close to how it effects me so I thought it fitting!
Cheers!:passitleft:

Haha love it

That is the star from a video game .. isn't it?
Yes it is! Super Mario Brothers it is a very famous Nintendo game. I've played Super Mario since I was five years old or so. I'm still play the new games with my kids and just clobber them, it isn't even fair. My teenager thinks he's the best at all video games..... until one day mommy picked up a controller and taught him some humility. LOl. The look on his face.... So priceless.

Yes it is! Super Mario Brothers it is a very famous Nintendo game. I've played Super Mario since I was five years old or so. I'm still play the new games with my kids and just clobber them, it isn't even fair. My teenager thinks he's the best at all video games..... until one day mommy picked up a controller and taught him some humility. LOl. The look on his face.... So priceless.
Haha I knew it was Nintendo and Mario Bros loved that game lol bowser castle woot woot

Haha I knew it was Nintendo and Mario Bros loved that game lol bowser castle woot woot

In some of the new Mario games you get to design the levels yourself.

I collect metal tins and video game memorabilia, so when my birthday came around my kids got me something cute.
I keep my new favorite strain in it, yup, Lemon Og Candy!
Since it is a Starman ( Mario Bros. franchise) it means that I'm temporarily invincible and my rate of speed goes up for a short time!!! It's pretty close to how it effects me so I thought it fitting!
Cheers!:passitleft:
You are the coolest person on this whole forum :love:
I bought the classic nintinedo mini. It has like 30 old school games on a tiny console. My 5yo loves super Mario 3, LOVES!

You are the coolest person on this whole forum :love:
I bought the classic nintinedo mini. It has like 30 old school games on a tiny console. My 5yo loves super Mario 3, LOVES!
I dunno....there are some pretty cool people here. But I appreciate the love for sure!
Ha, I have the Nintendo mini as well. We have around 9-10 different consoles. Mr.Ground and I are both video game junkies.

I got Xbox one but don't paly it much love my nhl though.

But I love good classics like dr. Mario Mario's brothers and duck hunt to name a few.

Never knew VG you could design your own levels that's dope.

Hey y'all I didn't get the notification. Sorry.

I haven't been around much lately. Same old song, my back pain makes me crabby and antisocial. Blah , blah ,blah.

I think flowering stretch is finally over, thank goodness. You don't need a long veg time for these girls. I went too long and have a huge plant now. Oh well, she sure is pretty. She's 29 days post flip.

This is a really nice grow. I’ve already read the whole thing, but was showing the ole lady this pic. I think this is how my Jack Herers are going to turn out. They are tall and lanky. Day 7 @12/12

This is a really nice grow. I’ve already read the whole thing, but was showing the ole lady this pic. I think this is how my Jack Herers are going to turn out. They a tall and lanky. Day 7 @12/12
Greetings!
I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was quite brief though. I'm hoping that my journals will go more in depth as I mature as a grower. This was my third attempt at growing and it didn't turn out too bad,but there is definitely room to improve.
Good luck with your Jack Herer. :circle-of-love:

Yeah my current is my first, and I may have bitten off more than I can chew. Lol.

I think I threw everything but the kitchen sink at my grow. It took a month before I knew what I was even trying to accomplish. Well besides the smoke.

I started out thinking I’d just throw a couple clones in a pot outside and see what happens. Now I have 6 ladies and a full blown grow room. Lol.

Yeah my current is my first, and I may have bitten off more than I can chew. Lol.

I think I threw everything but the kitchen sink at my grow. It took a month before I knew what I was even trying to accomplish. Well besides the smoke.

I started out thinking I’d just throw a couple clones in a pot outside and see what happens. Now I have 6 ladies and a full blown grow room. Lol.
It takes no time to get addicted to growing. It's hard to not love these plants.

It takes no time to get addicted to growing. It's hard to not love these plants.
I know EXACTLY what you mean!! Growing is so therapeutic! I wish I could move far enough that I could grow outdoor the whole year 'round!

Your journal has me eagerly waiting for my Lemon OG Candy to harvest,dry, and cure.Can't wait to taste it!! Enjoy and thanks for making my mouth water! Lol

I know EXACTLY what you mean!! Growing is so therapeutic! I wish I could move far enough that I could grow outdoor the whole year 'round!

Your journal has me eagerly waiting for my Lemon OG Candy to harvest,dry, and cure.Can't wait to taste it!! Enjoy and thanks for making my mouth water! Lol
She's definitely a keeper and you won't be disappointed. I revegged a clone from her but my tent is going to be too full to flower her soon. So I'm thinking that she will be bonsai mother.

Back
Top Bottom