VG's Review Of The Atreum Hydra-3200 With Super Skunk & Sour Diesel

Plans for the bathroom closet are still TBD. I'd like to use that space for reversals but don't know if that's a good idea. It has a water heater towards the back and I could see pollen easily hiding out in the nooks and crannies around it. Not very easy to clean.
Hmm....
Hi V, a water mist on things should take out any viability in the area I think. You? May be worth a try.
The place sounds full of potential!

Hi V, a water mist on things should take out any viability in the area I think. You? May be worth a try.
The place sounds full of potential!
I thought about that, Stone.
It may work. I've only seen the place twice now and have a hard time remembering exactly what it looks like.

House inspection is tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for us. Barring anything catastrophic, we'll be pushing ahead with the purchase.
We've done a lot of work in prep for the move. I just hope it all doesn't come crashing down on us now.
If everything is good we'll get keys in about a week.

Sorry for the absence.

I was down with the sickness.
Here are some pics of the girls that I took four days ago, loving life under their @Atreum Lighting Hydra-3200. I'll be sure to grab more tomorrow morning.

They are on day # 127 since sprout and day # 67 since flip.
Just waiting for a bit more amber. Drinking is showing signs of slowing so it shouldn't be long now.

Ya know...
I've grown both of these strains before. Same nutes, same pots...different light.
The lighting schedule that I used this time was 10/14. I really didn't notice a drop in production from having a shorter lighting schedule.
I'm going to definitely keep this in mind going forward. I think it would come in handy during the summer.
Save some $$$ and keep it cooler.

Any of you peoples run the 10/14 before? How did it go for you?

Hey y'all.

I harvested the Super Skunk and Sour Diesel about a week ago. Here are the pre-harvest pics.

I'll grab some pics of the buds this evening. Bf says it's time to get to work on the new place. I haven't had any downtime for the last two weeks.
No rest for the wicked....

Move in day?
Carpet goes in my room today.
I've already started moving my stuff over there. I'd like my room set up asap. I have a few fish tanks to move and it's started snowing here, not much but it's there. Gotta get the tanks done before the icy conditions happen.

Looks like I'm moving in and everyone else will be joining me in about a week. That will be fun without any wifi.
We plant to move all the big furniture first and then boxes afterwards.
I'll put stuff away every night and get the kids' rooms set up. The bulk of our belongings will be moved over Thanksgiving break when the kids can help. I hope to have a lot already moved and put away by then.

Once I get wifi over there I'll start another @Atreum Lighting grow.
I feel bad that I had to flake out on them a bit. I didn't know that I'd be moving when I started this journal so it ended rather abruptly.
I got overwhelmed with everything going on and my time on here has suffered for it.
Apologies to Atreum.

Hi Virgin Ground.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom