VG's Sponsor Spotlight Starring Atreum LED & Weed Seeds Express

Just got done trimming the mains on the Ghost Train Haze.

Preliminary smoke report.

Cut easily trough my high tolerance and bitch-slapped me.
:thumb:
I'm pretty useless right now.

Wish it were so.
My pain comes from a disintegrating spine.
I feel a lot of the conditions people are faced with today come from eating food grown with chemical nutrient instead of all natural sources like compost and manure. Whenever I come in contact with agricultural chemicals they always cause some sort of burning sensation or deep pain in my body. There's just something not quite right about eating water soluble chemicals for food. Sorry to hear of your condition but thought I might share this tidbit of knowledge because it was eye opening for me when I realized the truth.

Of all the things I wish I didn't have in common with you....:(
You have my sympathies.
It's a hard road to walk.
I've found a lot of relief using oils and topicals. There are a few strains that seem to help me quite a bit.

Just ordered myself an extra large rescue pad. It a giant flexible ice pack that covers the entire back. Hope that helps me some. Sound nice though.

I feel a lot of the conditions people are faced with today come from eating food grown with chemical nutrient instead of all natural sources like compost and manure. Whenever I come in contact with agricultural chemicals they always cause some sort of burning sensation or deep pain in my body. There's just something not quite right about eating water soluble chemicals for food. Sorry to hear of your condition but thought I might share this tidbit of knowledge because it was eye opening for me when I realized the truth.
I make pretty healthy choices.
The only sugar I'm eating is in my 80% dark chocolate and there is probably some in my salad dressings. I try to do the vinegar/oil deal though.
I try to buy organic but I'm on a limited budget.
I do prepare about 90% of our meals fresh. Haven't eaten at a restaurant for around five years now.

This is a genetic issue. My diet isn't going to change it, unfortunately.

You have my sympathies.
It's a hard road to walk.
I've found a lot of relief using oils and topicals. There are a few strains that seem to help me quite a bit.

Just ordered myself an extra large rescue pad. It a giant flexible ice pack that covers the entire back. Hope that helps me some. Sound nice though.
I have found accupuncture gives me significant relief. Ever tried it? I was very happily surprised at how effective it was. Didn't expect anything. And it's cheap.

I make pretty healthy choices.
The only sugar I'm eating is in my 80% dark chocolate and there is probably some in my salad dressings. I try to do the vinegar/oil deal though.
I try to buy organic but I'm on a limited budget.
I do prepare about 90% of our meals fresh. Haven't eaten at a restaurant for around five years now.

So much for taking you to McDonald's for lunch....

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Not putting you down or anything. Was kind of hoping to help the situation as before I started eating organic salads I was almost to the point of needing a cane my back hurt so bad. I found a local farm that grows actual organic vegetables (the ones in the store all seem to be contaminated with chemicals) and buying from her is much cheaper than store bought. I'll bet some where in your area is a farmer growing organic vegetables with no one to buy them. It's real difficult though with all the "cheaters" out there touting they grow organic simply because they paid the government $7000.

Seems a sensitive subject to you so I'll just mind my own business now that I have brought this to your attention. You would be amazed though what the body is capable of given the right nutrition.

I have found accupuncture gives me significant relief. Ever tried it? I was very happily surprised at how effective it was. Didn't expect anything. And it's cheap.
Never tried it. I'll see if my insurance covers it. It definitely worth a try.
So much for taking you to McDonald's for lunch....

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:
Lol.
I'm a pretty good cook. Been doing it since I was four or five and it is still something that I find enjoyable.
I'm not a big fan of fast food.

On nights that I don't cook my bf does. He's getting pretty good considering that he didn't really know how to make anything when we met.

Not putting you down or anything. Was kind of hoping to help the situation as before I started eating organic salads I was almost to the point of needing a cane my back hurt so bad. I found a local farm that grows actual organic vegetables (the ones in the store all seem to be contaminated with chemicals) and buying from her is much cheaper than store bought. I'll bet some where in your area is a farmer growing organic vegetables with no one to buy them. It's real difficult though with all the "cheaters" out there touting they grow organic simply because they paid the government $7000.

Seems a sensitive subject to you so I'll just mind my own business now that I have brought this to your attention. You would be amazed though what the body is capable of given the right nutrition.
I can but organic at the farmers market but that is only open for four or five months out of the year.
The rest of the year it is pretty cost prohibitive for us.

I can't pay twice the price and expect to feed my family.

Never tried it. I'll see if my insurance covers it. It definitely worth a try.

Lol.
I'm a pretty good cook. Been doing it since I was four or five and it is still something that I find enjoyable.
I'm not a big fan of fast food.

On nights that I don't cook my bf does. He's getting pretty good considering that he didn't really know how to make anything when we met.

I can but organic at the farmers market but that is only open for four or five months out of the year.
The rest of the year it is pretty cost prohibitive for us.

I can't pay twice the price and expect to feed my family.
Yep, I'd say most men definitely could use some pointers on the whole cooking thing. Lol. The acupuncture thing for me was as much about targeted pain relief from the needles working their magic on the meridians as it was about relaxation. It's warm, and comfortable, and the table you lay on is super comfy...not to mention that the act of inserting the needles themselves was relaxing to me. There's zero pain involved. Not even a pinch. They just "tap" the end of the needle with a little insertion tube thingie it's in and that's it. Once the needles are all in my guy had me just lay and relax for 20 minutes or half an hour. At the end of that time, I felt like I had just woken up fully alert and yet fully relaxed after like a four hour nap. I have Medicare and my sessions were only $5/each and they gave me 8. I believe most insurances are pretty cool about covering it. Anyway, for what it's worth.

Yep, I'd say most men definitely could use some pointers on the whole cooking thing. Lol. The acupuncture thing for me was as much about targeted pain relief from the needles working their magic on the meridians as it was about relaxation. It's warm, and comfortable, and the table you lay on is super comfy...not to mention that the act of inserting the needles themselves was relaxing to me. There's zero pain involved. Not even a pinch. They just "tap" the end of the needle with a little insertion tube thingie it's in and that's it. Once the needles are all in my guy had me just lay and relax for 20 minutes or half an hour. At the end of that time, I felt like I had just woken up fully alert and yet fully relaxed after like a four hour nap. I have Medicare and my sessions were only $5/each and they gave me 8. I believe most insurances are pretty cool about covering it. Anyway, for what it's worth.
Sounds like it helped you quite a bit.
I have an appointment with my doc in two weeks. I'll ask him about it then.

What do y'all think about
Pre 98'Bubba, Chemdawg and Doug's Varin for my next WSE grow?

Was also looking at Berner's Cookies.
Just tossing around ideas at this point. I should probably figure it out soon though.

Chemdog was popular and seemed to be liked by growers. Sounds like a great choice. Bubba Kush is very stoney, also!! Berner Cookies sounds like the ultimate strain! Can't go wrong with those great choices! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom