VG's Sponsor Spotlight Starring Atreum LED & Weed Seeds Express

Nice summary, VG. What's next?! :Rasta:
Yo GDB - I gotta tell you it makes me laugh so hard when I go off on some word salad overstating thing and then you come right behind me and show me how to say it succinctly! :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Yo GDB - I gotta tell you it makes me laugh so hard when I go off on some word salad overstating thing and then you come right behind me and show me how to say it succinctly! :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:
Glad to make you laugh, @Jon.

I can get kinda' wordy too, sometimes. I think it might be related to the amount of smoke in the room! :ganjamon:

As I always do love your journals, this one kept me on the edge of my seat V! Wonderful work on all counts! I'll keep Sirrus in mind and you know I'm all in for Geoflora organic nutes in my LOS grows! I'm getting some WeedSeedsExpress seeds wet in a few weeks for my fall startup and I'm getting all excited about that! They truly have done it up right for us! Thanks for keeping us so well entertained and informed! See you in the next one :love: :hookah: .

Highya VG,

Loved your journal! WeedSeedExpress seems to be a great perveyor of seeds. 100% germ rate, loving all the ladies from them, great buzz's! Best feedback anywhere! Looking forward to your next journal!! Happy Smokin'

Hey VG - What an EXCELLENT epilogue to a great journal. What a grow. Thanks for sharing it with us. I had particular interest as I will be harvesting my first GTH in a few months. You got me way psyched about it with your report. I'm also using Geoflora for the first time on my new outdoor grow (check out the journal if you like), and you are one of the folks I am hoping to lean on as I learn to use the products. Love the success you had and very happy to know about the smell thing, despite it being outdoors. Congratulations on a great grow and I am very very jealous of your head stash at the moment. Lol.
I've been so busy for the last few months that this journal didn't get the attention that it should have. The kiddos started school today so I should have a little more time on my hands to catch up with everyone.
StoneOtter is the man to watch for the outdoor GF grow. I can certainly entertain any questions you have but I don't know if the answer I give would carry the same weight as one from an outdoor grower. Happy to look though.
Want to see what the GTH does outside. Please warn me of any incoming caterpillar pics though. I would greatly appreciate it.

Nice summary, VG. What's next?! :Rasta:

Edit: BTW, I can't count the number of hairy eyeballs I received after feeding plants with GF. Sometimes the odor got so bad I would look in the mirror and give myself hairy eyeballs! :laugh:
I'll drop a link here and on my main journal for the next grow. I have all the pics and info to start it. Just waiting for a little quiet time to get it done.

Yeah. That smell instantly took me back to the family dairy farm.
As I always do love your journals, this one kept me on the edge of my seat V! Wonderful work on all counts! I'll keep Sirrus in mind and you know I'm all in for Geoflora organic nutes in my LOS grows! I'm getting some WeedSeedsExpress seeds wet in a few weeks for my fall startup and I'm getting all excited about that! They truly have done it up right for us! Thanks for keeping us so well entertained and informed! See you in the next one :love: :hookah: .
Thank you Stone.
I'll be waiting for your next grow to drop!
Curious to see what strains you chose this time around. I know it was a difficult choice for me to make a final decision.
Excellent closing statement, and it clearly demonstrates why sponsors keep signing up for your grows. :love:

Bubble hash?
Lol. That's some spicy hash.
I may pickle most of them. Maybe freeze the remainder?

I've been spoiled rotten by my sponsors. I have a setup and genetics that would normally be unattainable for me. I am so,so grateful.
Highya VG,

Loved your journal! WeedSeedExpress seems to be a great perveyor of seeds. 100% germ rate, loving all the ladies from them, great buzz's! Best feedback anywhere! Looking forward to your next journal!! Happy Smokin'
Highya Bode.

I keep telling myself that I'm going to take a break from growing for a bit. I then realize how stupid that is. I'll never get through all the strains I want to grow with that attitude!
Life is short and I got to get growin'!!!
It happened again when I saw the Doug's Varin. Had planned to take the fall off....nope.
Have to grow that! How can I not? I've been looking for it for a long time now.

:passitleft:
Time for an appetizer before dinner.
Hope y'all had/have a lovely evening.

Hey y'all.

I think it's time to reflect upon this grow and move onto the next one.

I was using a new light and new nutrient line for this grow so I had a bit of a learning curve.

First off ,about the lighting company....
The staff at @Atreum Lighting are very attentive and professional. I always had clear communications with them and every question that I asked was answered completely and in a timely fashion. Customer service goes a very long way with this gal.
Atreum scored top marks.

I really didn't have too many questions since the lights design was so well thought out and executed. This is the cleanest diy setup I've seen and it was incredibly easy to assemble. It seems so much safer than the light I was using previously. No sharp edges to bang my head on or exposed wires to get my hair caught in. Heat isn't an issue since my driver can be mounted outside the tent and each individual light strip has heat dispersing fins along it's entire length. I may bring the driver back into the tent for winter. It's nice to have the flexibility to do so.
Did I mention how much I love having wall to wall coverage?
Overall I'm really pleased with the light. It's preformed flawlessly since I plugged it in. The buds produced with it are fantastic and everything that you'd expect from a top tier light.
I expect that as I use it more that I will get even better results.
Since we don't have a star emoji here I will substitute my rating with hearts.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

@Weed Seeds Express is a solid company. Folks are friendly and very accommodating.
I've been using/reviewing their gear for a year now. I've always received my shipments in a timely manner,intact with zero issues. My germination rate is at 100% so far and the plants have been very high quality.
:blunt:
They have been adding a lot of new strains lately. It's good to see them doing well, building a fan base and expanding their selection.
I love that they still check out my grows. Their presence on the forum speaks a lot about their commitment to their product and customer service.

The plants that I grew for this journal all turned out great. Ghost Train Haze and Skywalker Og need to be consumed carefully. They are both really strong and not for beginner smokers. I have a 30 year tolerance built up and they both slapped me down rather unapologetically. One toke over the line happens real quick.
Both tasted and smelled really nice. Buds are of high quality.
My heart was stolen by the Sirius Black though. This lady will always have a space in my vault. I'll do my best to make sure of it.... I just love her.
Tastes good,smells great and has the perfect stoney high. I can still function pretty well on her at a moderate dose. She's my favorite smoke of the year so far.

This was my second time using the GeoFlora nutrient line. Once you figure out how it translates to your own personal type of grow you can get some really terpy and flavorful buds. Mine were all dense and of nice quality. The few issues that I have with it are the smell,how dirty it can be and the dosing.
I think this is a great product for outdoor grows or in grow spaces that aren't attached to a living space, such as I have. My grow tents are in my bedroom and it was hard to deal with the smell for three or four days after every feeding. My bf and kids constantly complained about it.
I have been using it outdoors for my veggie,herb and flower gardens. It's working wonderfully out there. The strawberries and tomatoes are dynamite! Peppers are just about ready to harvest. Not sure what I'm gonna do with 100+ habaneros?
I hope I get the chance to use it on an outdoor cannabis plant someday. I've seen what it can do.

I appreciate y'all sticking with me to the end. @Teddy Edwards .It's time to shut this journal down and move on. I should have my next journal up pretty soon. Hope y'all can join me for that grow as well.

:peace::love::yummy:
Really appreciate your kindness and loving words! :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom