IMG_032720.JPG

IMG_032623.JPG

IMG_032519.JPG

IMG_032320.JPG

IMG_032422.JPG

IMG_032218.JPG

IMG_032122.JPG

Re: Viceroy's first eb & flow with Chemdog

First two pics nute burn or heat burn? I was thinking possible heat cuz I just cranked my lights to 1k. Third pic what is up with that leaf? Fourth and fifth pic what def is this? Sixth pic why the droop? I realize this is a lot of questions, and yes I already have my own theories I don't expect all the answers given to me here, this is simply for constructional criticism. Had to post that because I already got a deficiencies chart posted, for some reason those charts provide me with little help in diagnoses.

Also I hope my pics provide a little insight for all you first time scroggers out there on what you should do for plant height scrog height and light height. I had a grand ol time lowering my scrog time after time because I was discontent with its height

Thanks dank, you don't think that drooping is anything to be concerned about though? Also that one deformed leaf is irritating what causes that :/. Yeah I take a lot of pics sideways but when I upload them they never turn I am gonna start turning them before I upload for you all sorry about the inconvenience.

Is the droop just on one plant? Sometimes plants droop during lights off, then perk back up with the lights, but it be a root issue. Can you get a good look at the roots, to see if they are slimy? Hold on, I'll post this and go back through your journal, so I'm not asking dumb questions, kinda stoned right now, lol.

Oh yeah that zone is solid, also a good source of copper. Always looking for those micro nutes :morenutes:. Ill post some root pics of the drooper and some of the others labeled of course and we can go from there, I don't know why it would be roots though as my conditions for the water are optimal and I use the new greentrees buckets. I haven't flushed yet, I am not really that much on the up and up about flushing hydro atm. Until now I have been fighting to keep my ppms up because I was underfeeding at first. Any good material you could suggest on it Dank? You give some solid input in these forums.

Thanks throwdo, stay tuned should be flowering next week if I can get this canopy filled! :welcome:

Dank any advice on first week of flowering? I know flowering is broken into like 4 stages and each has its essential needs.

Flipped the lights last night, day two of flowering today! Gotta grab my filtration and co2 gear and I'll be set! Going to the hydro to pick up a few more nutes as well, gonna add some bud candy to the batch for this first week and check out their selection for future nute investments. :party:

The advice I would give is to flush 2-3 times during flower, and just start start the bloom nutes at 1/4 strength, and gradually increase the dosage.
Thanks throwdo, stay tuned should be flowering next week if I can get this canopy filled! :welcome:

Dank any advice on first week of flowering? I know flowering is broken into like 4 stages and each has its essential needs.

So added some BudCandy to the mix for first week flowering, 2 ml/g. Next res change will be including Big Bud, for now though everything is looking great! Plenty of bud sites, just dealing with my limited space to move around due to my scrog. Trying to clear out the bottom growth is a real pain! What's the best way to take pics with hps bulbs just snap a few right before lights on?

If you have a camera with a white balance option you can place a piece of white paper under the High Pressure Sodium light and balance the colours, if you do not have a camera with a white balance option what i do is i turn off the High Pressure Sodium light for at least 15 minutes and use a 4' Florescent light to illuminate my plants with during that time when i take my photographs.

Starting the third week flowering now, nice sized bud sites and plenty of them. Have gone up on the big bud and bud candy to 3 mpg and am hoping to see some fattening of my nugs. Plants are stretching like crazy, doing a pretty good job at filling out my canopy. I will post some crappy hps pics later as I am too lazy to make them look normal with the methods posted above. When is the best point to flush hydroton eb flo? Was thinking 4th or 5th week sounded about right, but what if my ppms aren't jumping? Should I wait?

Got like 30 something there, to subscribe its under thread tools. Glad you like my setup though Bravo, worked hard on that shit. Built it from the ground up by myself.

IMG_039524.JPG

IMG_039422.JPG

You see how the stretching really sucks the nitrogen out, the last thing I needed was that fucking ph lock out due to negligence :/. Checked a res at one point had shot up to 6.8 :x

Back
Top Bottom