Vick's - Organic Triple Strain'ed Sea Of Green - Wiw!

Do u have recipe for super soil bro? Jon posted one not so long ago but he had to end up using nutes, just wondering what ur mix will be. im going to give it a try in my new space that im currently building. This space will be epic for a small space 26x10' so watch out 2014. It will be dedicated to 420 and my new youtube channel that im in the process of setting up, i just have to get the hang of using a video camera first lol.

Merry Christmas VICK!!!!!! May your grow lights be merry and bright!! and may all your trichomes be white!!! Happy Holidaze!!

great photos as always Vic :thumb: do you use a tripod for your close ups? I think that's what I'm missing to get that beautiful crystal clear quality your photos have. + reps bro

Merry Christmas Vick. Great update, the ladies are looking gorgeous, and incredible photos as always

Thank you GK,

hope you had a merry Christmas my friend.
:xmas:

Merry christmas Vick. Your garden is looking severely frosty. Good Work and reps

Cheers brother,
And for the reps.
Might be chopping some this weekend.
You must be busy snipping too!?
I gotta roll by and see some harvest shots.
Hope you had a merry one:xmas:

Do u have recipe for super soil bro? Jon posted one not so long ago but he had to end up using nutes, just wondering what ur mix will be. im going to give it a try in my new space that im currently building. This space will be epic for a small space 26x10' so watch out 2014. It will be dedicated to 420 and my new youtube channel that im in the process of setting up, i just have to get the hang of using a video camera first lol.

I don't have a recipe mapped out yet,
probably be talking to jon to figure out some sort of recipe.
Looking forward to following your grow vids C!

Merry Christmas VICK!!!!!! May your grow lights be merry and bright!! and may all your trichomes be white!!! Happy Holidaze!!

Thanks for the warm wishes Ice!

:xmas:

great photos as always Vic :thumb: do you use a tripod for your close ups? I think that's what I'm missing to get that beautiful crystal clear quality your photos have. + reps bro

Thanks ronnie!

And for the reps.
I don't use a tripod.
Just handheld.
My camera has really good image stabilization built in.
And I always make sure I have enough light to have at least a 1/125 sec shutter speed.
Otherwise I'd have to use a tripod and timer to fight camera shake.

Hey vick hope you had a mary xmas! If the azomite is that hard to find for you, pay for the shipping and ill get you a bag asap :). It's like $22 for 10lb bag of azomite from htg which is the closest shop near me.

Thanks nh,
Still enjoying my break.
Good Family, food, drink, smoke, rest, and repeat..
Appreciate your offer to help get me some Azomite!
And I'll definitely keep that in mind.:cheesygrinsmiley:
But I've been in contact with the Azomite dealer and he's going to let me know this month which retailers in Canada are going to be stocking it. If I can avoid paying huge shipping costs in order to get it locally, and develop a relationship with a retailer to supply me for a while, then I'll be more then happy.

some photos from day 55 of flower:

SOG_day_55_1.jpg

SOG_day_55_3.jpg

SOG_day_55_8.jpg

SOG_day_55_10.jpg

SOG_day_55_5.jpg

SOG_day_55_4.jpg

some of the Coma's are getting pretty top heavy.:)

SOG_day_55_2.jpg

SOG_day_55_6.jpg

SOG_day_55_9.jpg

May I ask what camera you are using?

A Canon G11 point and shoot set on aperture priority @ ISO 200, with custom white balance, and image stabilization.

Drive by Vic and looks like I timed it pretty damn good too. Girls look sweet my friend. Healthy and happy. Rep's for iffin I can.
I think I seen some sounding out about dealing with gnats??? Hey just my couple pennies but people have to watch closely if they are using organics. What better hatching place than a bunch of crap huh? People who top dress and peoples who use molasses need to till in them top dressings acouple inches atleast. I know from experience molasses can 'make' fungus gnats outta clean air, they will find that sugar. I also seen peoples talking about soil and I heard about making soils. I'm not 100% sure but 10 to 1 you can supplement in some greensand. There are sooooo many different recipes for soil. I've found unless you are really worried about saving acouple bucks a yard it's been easier to just buy a base soil and amend it. I've always been a firm believer in the standard amendments of blood and bone meals. Pot is a weed and believe it or not it really requires very little. It just requires a well rounded soil if you are going to forego the fertilizers. Just two pennies again damn that's 4 cents total if my hillbillie math is up to par, but I've been trying alittle of the 'marine cuisine' lately with my start up amendments. But then I'm another who 'juices' my grows as the get into serious flowering.
Hope you had a screamer X-mas there Vic. Keepem Green

Drive by Vic and looks like I timed it pretty damn good too. Girls look sweet my friend. Healthy and happy. Rep's for iffin I can.
I think I seen some sounding out about dealing with gnats??? Hey just my couple pennies but people have to watch closely if they are using organics. What better hatching place than a bunch of crap huh? People who top dress and peoples who use molasses need to till in them top dressings acouple inches atleast. I know from experience molasses can 'make' fungus gnats outta clean air, they will find that sugar. I also seen peoples talking about soil and I heard about making soils. I'm not 100% sure but 10 to 1 you can supplement in some greensand. There are sooooo many different recipes for soil. I've found unless you are really worried about saving acouple bucks a yard it's been easier to just buy a base soil and amend it. I've always been a firm believer in the standard amendments of blood and bone meals. Pot is a weed and believe it or not it really requires very little. It just requires a well rounded soil if you are going to forego the fertilizers. Just two pennies again damn that's 4 cents total if my hillbillie math is up to par, but I've been trying alittle of the 'marine cuisine' lately with my start up amendments. But then I'm another who 'juices' my grows as the get into serious flowering.
Hope you had a screamer X-mas there Vic. Keepem Green

Great timing indeed my friend.

I totally agree with you, organics can definitely increase the possibility of encountering Fungus Gnats.
Anyone using organics is obviously using either molasses or some kind of sugars to feed the beneficial's which keep the soil alive.
So, soil drenches, mosquito dunk treated feeding water, and sticky traps to catch the parents, are the 3 things I use in my garden to keep them sombitches under control. There is no fail safe methods. Even diatomaceous earth isn't the answer. It comes down to preventative maintenance..

With so many soil recipes, its hard to make a definite decision on which amendments work and which are a waste of money.
Of course creating a good base is key, then amending from there. Supplying everything the plants are going to need throughout their lifecycle. That is if we want to avoid feeding nutrients to the plants, and just water letting the soil do the work of feeding. We could all argue forever about what works best or which recipe is best.
I have to start experimenting more with organic recipe's in future grows. As I know now I'll be growing organically from now on. All I have really experimented with is mineralized Coco. Kind of like supersoil but with Coco as the base. And my current grow is proof it works!
I agree with the meals, (bone, blood, alfalfa) worm castings, Rock Phosphates, Or better yet Azomite (that carries 70 trace elements) I'll be definitely using this on my next grows.
Dolimite Lime, and mycorrhizae or other mycos to create those beneficial bacterias which are so vital to the feeding process.
"marine cuisine" is soooo good for the plants in veg, but you don't want a squid tasting smoothy!
Great to see ya as always wood!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom