Video log of a Guerrilla grower Browndirtwarrior Method vs Organics

MrDocGanja

this is gonna be a attempt at video journal of a guerrilla grower. the guerrilla grow life is shrouded in secrecy and there isn't a lot of information as to the start to finish process of growing medical quality marijuana outdoors. i hope this inspires other growers to post videos of there gorilla grows any one is welcome to cross post or thread jack me with there own experiences . i haven't made any videos yet short of my aero cloner videos they are the plants that are going to be my outside crop. you can find them videos on my other grow journal listed below all my messages.

i do however have a few pictures i took of the harvest of one of my outdoor plants last year notice the dark purple hues in the trimmed bud.

this is just one plant from last year organic outdoor grow

100B47129.JPG

100_47201.JPG

100_47212.JPG

cant wait!
city guerrilla or woods?
ya got me tuned in

cant wait!
city guerrilla or woods?
ya got me tuned in

country growing! i plant do a plotting video and explaining the importance of using a compass to find your spots that will be video one. the next will be soils and site preparation.

Awesome Doc! Guerilla grows are badass. I tried one last season, and got skunked...It was on a big plot of private property, and due to the some unfortunate events, I wasn't able to go back for a harvest. I think that plant was going to be a producer too. Oh well. Anyway, I really like that you are going to be doing a video journal. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Good luck breddah!

nice! Country GG!!
it would be fun to see a City GG video but i think it would be a little to sketchy......

it is fun to be walking through a park and see a beautiful plant hidden in plain site though.
cant wait for the first installment

Awesome Doc! Guerilla grows are badass. I tried one last season, and got skunked...It was on a big plot of private property, and due to the some unfortunate events, I wasn't able to go back for a harvest. I think that plant was going to be a producer too. Oh well. Anyway, I really like that you are going to be doing a video journal. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Good luck breddah!

it is my main fear that i lose a crop. it happens all the time thou. it is the risk you take when you grow like this. but most pot is grown like this and i guess i must be the only one dumb enough to video tape it and put it on the web but i want to get the information out there because everyone can do this and grow a successful crop outside. one plant could give you pot for months maybe half the year if you dont smoke much. so i hope to inspire some people to go plant a tree.

nice! Country GG!!
it would be fun to see a City GG video but i think it would be a little to sketchy......

it is fun to be walking through a park and see a beautiful plant hidden in plain site though.
cant wait for the first installment

i am gonna try today. but my computer fried. power supply went and i am not sure if the surge damaged the hard drives. i got a frankinstien computer right now just to get online but once i get the other one fixed i will get a video up.

thanks bud i got a new one but it is one of them little ones i cant put my hard drives or a 2nd Ethernet card in. anyways i mad a video i have been trying to upload it for the last 2 days i keep getting errors. stay posted though i will get this figured out.

thanks bud i got a new one but it is one of them little ones i cant put my hard drives or a 2nd Ethernet card in. anyways i mad a video i have been trying to upload it for the last 2 days i keep getting errors. stay posted though i will get this figured out.

Looking forward to this!

:nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom