Video tutorial on how to make ice water hash

nirakar420

Hi, this is my way of making ice water hash, the first few times the hash came out hard but as i made more n more the hash got more creamy. in the thumbnail of the first video u see big ice pieces but that was before the ice was crushed into lil peices. in the last 2 videos u will see how creamy the hashish is.i hope u all like it.
31531.jpg

12569.jpg

10442.jpg

41180.jpg

here's another video of pics on how i do it.
112211.jpg

hahaha. i dont know if its the finest hash in earth but i have never dried dry ice or dry screen, but about charas what i can say is its very tasty, n its time consuming too i think. it takes a whole lot of live plants to rub the amount of charas u see in this thumbnail of this video. Took bisay dai around 2 - 3 hours to rub that much charas.i also try to talk about the taste.

where as with ice water hash u dont spend that much time n u dont have to go through so many plants, ice water may not be tasty as charas but i am sure they more potent. this video is the most recent. .

this video is in nepali but the subtitles should pop once u start watchin this video, if it dont just click on the captions, it might just make u laugh a lot. hehehehehe n the thumbnail pic u see in this video is after the water is dried out.

I smoked Red Lebanon,Nepal hash,Moroccan hash in Christiania(Kopenhagen).They have really nice hash bacause everything comes from Amsterdam.Denmark is my second mother land and they have little freetown named Christiania established in 1617...I will put picture.I think that you will recognize hash in upper right corner [QUOTE:bong::passitleft::blunt:
copenague.jpg
=nirakar420;2182976]hahaha. i dont know if its the finest hash in earth but i have never dried dry ice or dry screen, but about charas what i can say is its very tasty, n its time consuming too i think. it takes a whole lot of live plants to rub the amount of charas u see in this thumbnail of this video. Took bisay dai around 2 - 3 hours to rub that much charas.i also try to talk about the taste.

where as with ice water hash u dont spend that much time n u dont have to go through so many plants, ice water may not be tasty as charas but i am sure they more potent. this video is the most recent. .
[/QUOTE]

No man i wish it is.Thats from a guy that selling it in Christiania.I live in Split(Croatia) i have just upload picture from net.I think that you should make some smoke report movie:roorrip:.I think that charas you and your friend made is every time different taste because of different wild plants you are using?I love to live outdoor in the nature,love to live with animals and mother earth.Wish that i hawe wild cannais in my country,still not found any:high-five:
damn that ur stash?????

15585236_539940236208762_4832515309636577391_o.jpg

CRW_9613.jpg

CRW_9634n.jpg

CRW_9605.jpg

i am learning photography these days.

Back
Top Bottom