Vipar-Spectra XS1000 Veg Grow Journal - 7Dust2

My little special girl is still alive. . But dang she looks bad.

IMG_20221209_105327.jpg

Waiting for the growth spurt to kick in 😀
Me too. Got few in work and few starting out. Finished up on last grows now to new things bro. . glad to see you . Haven't seen ya in a few days or so. I been trolling few days. But this got me busy doing all this for Vipar.

Gorilla Glue x Skittles. Seeds . I figured I would get one. But three tails are showing . But so did the last ones. Too. Try something new just let seed pop and leave alone. No bag this time. Last one is still alive but idk. Doesn't look good

IMG_20221209_125021.jpg

IMG_20221209_124605.jpg

Me too. Got few in work and few starting out. Finished up on last grows now to new things bro. . glad to see you . Haven't seen ya in a few days or so. I been trolling few days. But this got me busy doing all this for Vipar.
Thanks man. Yeah, been tied up lately. I'm ready for the new year already.

Thanks man. Yeah, been tied up lately. I'm ready for the new year already.
I'm getting there. Seed popping seems to be something a miss with it here. RH temp idk what's going on . Not even going worry about it. Just keep moving forward. Weak die and strong survive

I'm getting there. Seed popping seems to be something a miss with it here. RH temp idk what's going on . Not even going worry about it. Just keep moving forward. Weak die and strong survive
It's harder for me at the moment to pop seeds too since the temp is 10-15 degrees lower n my basement, then the Humidity swings crazy 40-65% lol

Went ahead out babies which is gorilla glue and Zkittles total 3 out of 5 lived. They will be in little cups for few days till roots get harder

IMG_20221211_151123.jpg
Looking good. And the 3 Gorilla Glue x Skittles may get bigger few days later.

Gorilla Glue got topped. Today.
This is the plan

Single plants get topped and cloned
2nd plant will be LST and cloned or for seeds. 3rd one will be ginny pig.
But will push one threw flowering so the #KS500 will be used quicker than waiting for veg plants to go throw flowering.

IMG_20221212_121456.jpg

Not much happening. Just growing plants. This I posted Thai same post on #KS5000 journal also. I think these seeds will be next. Doubt they any good tho. Only 1/3 popped so far from This stupid califower store . Never again. Note never by cheep you get what you pay for.

IMG_20221213_102221.jpg

IMG_20221213_101359.jpg

Back
Top Bottom