ViparSpectra XS 1500 PRO: Big Things In Little Packages

Savvage61

Thinking about starting to grow pot? Have limited space like a closet or a small 2x2 tent
Well the VIPAR XS 1500 pro is the perfect light for you small and compact but packs a punch
It has the quality of a huge commercial light scaled down for Home Grown farmers like us. I have been using the light for about 4 weeks now and I* must admit I am impressed. The XS 1500 is a good light But the XS 1500 pro offers even more here are some of the new features

1. High Photon Density:

The New-Gen Lens is algorithmically positioned to create the highest PAR map and the deepest penetration.
XS1500 Pro 2.png

1.Reach out and touch those plants new for 2023 Vipar Has added a extra lens that widens the light from the the diode allowing the lights from other diodes allowing more cross over and Higher par or Lux readings Bur also adds extra all around full covers. (Later on in my Vipar spectra grow journal we will test the lux in the tent I think you will be amazed at how even the par/lux is equal. That means No more Good rock hard solid nugs in the middle surrounded with a sea of LAR

2. Perfect fit in 2x2 tent:
The PPFD in a 2x2 tent is from 900 to 1000 μmol/m²/s, which meet the flowering needs of each plants in each corner. XS Pro Series bring big earns to every grower. I have a 32x32 x5ft tall so a little bigger than 2x2 But the XS 1500 pro can handle the job. I have a lux
IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3027 (2).jpg

IMG_3028 (1).jpg

meter 35k to 50k lux is perfect for the veg stage so I put it to the test/ Ok now if you dont mind standing on your head you can see how even the lux is around my plant. I stayed in the mid 40 l range the last picture on the right is against my tent and at the edge you start seeing the lux drop off But still gives great coverage in a 32x32 . there reading were taken at 14 inches above the top of the plant . When flower started I dropped it down to 10 incjhes above still maintained the coverage area and I was gettin 65K to 70 k Lux. showing me that this light will do the job from germination to harvest

3. Uniform PAR Distribution:
The Ave. PPFD is 942 umol/㎡/s. in 2x2 tent, Boost Yields to Higher Level better dense tight buds
XS1500 Pro 3.png
XS1500 Pro 5.png

4. Multi-Light Dimming Daisy Chain:

Control up to 20 lights. Save your time; For those of you who have a 2x2 tent or room for another light you can Daisy chain up to 20 lights total. one of those feature from the commercial growers Down scaled to help the home grower still have a professional harvest.
how ever many lights you add you can control them from 1 light

5. Dimmer Knob:
Easy to change your light intensity as needed from 5% to 100%. The Dimmer Knob will help you take this light from start to finish. you will also see when you look below the XS 1500 Pro has its own meanwell driver another feature found on commercial or high dollar grow lights. it may take a but messing around a few days you will that sweet spot is easy to find once you do LET'ER GROW!!!!
XS1500 Pro 4.png

6. Optimized Spectrum:

Algorithmically designed ratio of white,red,and IR diodes, optimizes plant growth in all stages; when you look at the history of grow lights you can see the evolution of the Grow light effecency starting with the Sun, Then the haloid light to the Burple COBs and everything in-between, they have learned over the years that only certian parts of the light spectrum that actully Promotes and enhances the Photosynthesis That gives us those big plump buds. the Blue part of the spectrum helps vegetation the red and yellow light enhance the flowering cycle and the white light is a all around part of the spectrum

XS1500 Pro 6.png

I can Honestly Say I wish this light was around when I started Growing. it would have saved me a lot of frustration and money. this is a quality light for an impressive inexpensive grow light. To be honestly had my doubts when I decided to do a sponsored grow. I didn't think a 150 watt light would give me the Dank rock hard nugs I have gotten use too. well I will invite you to follow along. and together we can see if this light is all I am sure it is I am on the 4th week of a VIPAR XS 1500PRO. I am growing a Super Sativa Seed Club Auto OG purple Punch Just released a few weeks ago so I would like to invite you to see How the New Light and new strain tun out. I am do bigger grows and dont usually grow autos But with me and the wife, we run out between harvest. these extra autos will keep us with enough smoke to get between harvest between grows.

Below is a Unboxing video PLEASE keep in mind I am to ugly to be an actor and stutter to much for radio. But I had a lot of Fun making this video. I hope you enjoy and get a few chuckles. and For those who are interested in owning a VIPAR XS 1500 Pro ,check with our Rep at VIPAR for prices

Grab the popcorn , quick the movie is going to start

I hope you enjoyed the show, I will start/post my journal this evening or tomorrow, I will catch everyone up on the status of the last 4 weeks. There so much more to this light and if you follow my journal we can find out if this light has what it takes to get us through harvest.. I will post the link
Thank you
Stay stoned and stay safe
Savvage61 PAWPAWS MEDICINE TENT

Correction I referred to the Drivers as Meanwell Drivers That was incorrect. the correct Brand is Sosen driver with the Samsung Diodes.

The PPFD in a 2x2 tent is from 900 to 1000 μmol/m²/s, which meet the flowering needs of each plants in each corner. XS Pro Series bring big earns to every grower.
XS1500 PRO is a full-spectrum LED grow light, suitable for different growth stages. Small light but big effect! 😆

The video introduces the XS1500 PRO very well and comprehensively, friends who want to know more don't miss!

@Savvage61 mentioned in the video that the XS1500 PRO has very little heat. This is because the XS1500 pro uses an upgraded heat sink, the temperature generated during use can be quickly dissipated, so you can not worry about the heat in the summer!

Thanks again! @Savvage61

Back
Top Bottom