ViparSpectra KS5000 Best Grow Light for 4x4 Grow Tent

ViparSpectra

420 Sponsor
The New ViparSpectra KS5000 is our most advanced grow light.
KS5000 主图1-非亚马逊.jpg
It is an LED bar fixture designed to provide an excellent spread of high-density light to a 4' x 4' canopy. It features a state-of-the-art design and the best components on the market. The performance and quality of the new KS5000 stand out from the competition. We believe that it is the best grow light available for your 4' x 4' grow tent.

KS5000 主图2.jpg

The ViparSpectra KS5000 features the Samsung LM301H full spectrum diodes. These are considered the best diodes available for horticultural applications. They have an impressive photon efficiency of 3.10 µmol/J. To get the perfect spectrum for indoor growing, we use a combination of 3000k and 5000k full spectrum diodes. In addition, we also added powerful and efficient Osram 660nm diodes. If you want to grow the best plants, you need the best light!

KS5000 主图7.jpg

We worked with one of the leading driver manufacturers, Sosen, to design the driver that powers the ViparSpectra KS5000. It is a high-efficiency driver that helps give the KS5000 the best system efficiency in its class. We made the driver easily removable, so that you can remove some heat from the grow space.

The top end components give the ViparSpectra KS5000 an incredible performance. It can cover a 4' x 4' canopy with the perfect PPFD for the best photosynthesis and growth. PPFD is a measure of the density of light. Plants do their best with PPFD between 500 and 1000 µmol/m²/s. At a hanging height of 16" above the canopy, the KS5000 delivers PPFD in that range to all areas of the canopy. With a maximum PPFD at 1000 µmol/m²/s, the lowest PPFD is 618 µmol/m²/s.

The uniformity of light makes photosynthesis more efficient. Your plants will grow and produce more. The common way to evaluate uniformity is to divide the maximum PPFD by the Minimum PPFD. A perfectly uniform light would have a score of 1.0. The ViparSpectra KS5000 has a Uniformity score of 1.62. Competitive LED bar fixtures have Uniformity scores from 2.44 up to 3.45.

The impressive uniformity of the ViparSpectra KS5000 is by design. First, the KS5000 is physically larger than the competitive fixtures. The KS5000 measures an even 40" x 40", whereas competitive LED bar fixtures are 32" to 34" on each side. The larger frame on the KS5000 helps spread more light out to the edges and corners. We also concentrate the diodes toward the ends of each bar. The diodes are algorithmically placed to generate the most uniform distribution of PPFD possible.

KS5000 主图8.jpg

With the ViparSpectra KS5000 the light is very uniformly distributed, and there is a lot of it. The statistic that matters the most to growers is how much light reaches the canopy, the Usable PPF. At 16" above the canopy in a 4' x 4' grow tent, the KS5000 delivers 1273 µmol/s of usable light. The average PPFD is 833 µmol/m²/s. With a power draw of 497.6 watts, the Usable PPE is 2.60 µmol/J. Unlike the calculated statistics that competitors publish, this is the real efficiency that you will actually get in your grow tent.

The ViparSpectra KS5000 is a commercial quality fixture that is designed for home growers. The frame is all aluminum with precision engineering. The LED bars have integrated heat sink reflectors and the LED diodes have a clear waterproof coating. The performance and build quality are second to none.

KS5000 主图4.jpg

The ViparSpectra KS5000 also has several features that make it a convenient light for home grows. To start, it is a fold-able fixture that arrives fully assembled. It takes only minutes to set up and turn on. The built-in dimmer allows you to dial in the perfect PPFD for your plants at all stages of growth. For seedlings, we recommend 50% on the dimmer at a height of 30". For vegetative growth, we recommend 75% on the dimmer at a height of 28". Finally, for flowering, we recommend 100% on the dimmer at a height of 16".

KS5000 主图5.jpg

The ViparSpectra KS5000 is the perfect grow light for a 4' x 4' tent, but if you have a larger space, you can set several of them up in an array. You can daisy chain up to 100 units and control them all with one. Competitive fixtures have limits of 30 fixtures in a daisy chain, but we know some larger growers will want to take advantage of the new ViparSpectra KS5000.

We are proud to offer all growers the new ViparSpectra KS5000. We know growers want a well-made fixture with top end components. We know the importance of uniform coverage and the perfect PPFD. With a well thought out design and the best components on the market, we are confident that the ViparSpectra KS5000 is the best grow light for 4' x 4' coverage. It will help you to reach your growth potential!

KS5000 主图6.jpg

i bought three xs2000s, one at a time, due to budgetary constraints. this thing is on my christmas list. but it might take till june to gather the cash. :)

i got 14 oz of autoflower last month using the 2000s. i smile like a fool thinking of all the weight this light will produce.

it's a beauty. well done.

Welcome back @ViparSpectra
I have to say, that light looks absolutely impressive!
Thanks for your support to Viparspectra and your approval of our lights!:circle-of-love: Happy growing! Welcome to share you grow! 🙂

i bought three xs2000s, one at a time, due to budgetary constraints. this thing is on my christmas list. but it might take till june to gather the cash. :)

i got 14 oz of autoflower last month using the 2000s. i smile like a fool thinking of all the weight this light will produce.

it's a beauty. well done.
Thanks for your support to Viparspectra and your approval of our lights! :circle-of-love: So glad that the you and plants love XS2000. Well done! Just keep happy growing! Welcome to share your journey! 🙂

The New ViparSpectra KS5000 is our most advanced grow light.
KS5000 主图1-非亚马逊.jpg
It is an LED bar fixture designed to provide an excellent spread of high-density light to a 4' x 4' canopy. It features a state-of-the-art design and the best components on the market. The performance and quality of the new KS5000 stand out from the competition. We believe that it is the best grow light available for your 4' x 4' grow tent.

KS5000 主图2.jpg

The ViparSpectra KS5000 features the Samsung LM301H full spectrum diodes. These are considered the best diodes available for horticultural applications. They have an impressive photon efficiency of 3.10 µmol/J. To get the perfect spectrum for indoor growing, we use a combination of 3000k and 5000k full spectrum diodes. In addition, we also added powerful and efficient Osram 660nm diodes. If you want to grow the best plants, you need the best light!

KS5000 主图7.jpg

We worked with one of the leading driver manufacturers, Sosen, to design the driver that powers the ViparSpectra KS5000. It is a high-efficiency driver that helps give the KS5000 the best system efficiency in its class. We made the driver easily removable, so that you can remove some heat from the grow space.

The top end components give the ViparSpectra KS5000 an incredible performance. It can cover a 4' x 4' canopy with the perfect PPFD for the best photosynthesis and growth. PPFD is a measure of the density of light. Plants do their best with PPFD between 500 and 1000 µmol/m²/s. At a hanging height of 16" above the canopy, the KS5000 delivers PPFD in that range to all areas of the canopy. With a maximum PPFD at 1000 µmol/m²/s, the lowest PPFD is 618 µmol/m²/s.

The uniformity of light makes photosynthesis more efficient. Your plants will grow and produce more. The common way to evaluate uniformity is to divide the maximum PPFD by the Minimum PPFD. A perfectly uniform light would have a score of 1.0. The ViparSpectra KS5000 has a Uniformity score of 1.62. Competitive LED bar fixtures have Uniformity scores from 2.44 up to 3.45.

The impressive uniformity of the ViparSpectra KS5000 is by design. First, the KS5000 is physically larger than the competitive fixtures. The KS5000 measures an even 40" x 40", whereas competitive LED bar fixtures are 32" to 34" on each side. The larger frame on the KS5000 helps spread more light out to the edges and corners. We also concentrate the diodes toward the ends of each bar. The diodes are algorithmically placed to generate the most uniform distribution of PPFD possible.

KS5000 主图8.jpg

With the ViparSpectra KS5000 the light is very uniformly distributed, and there is a lot of it. The statistic that matters the most to growers is how much light reaches the canopy, the Usable PPF. At 16" above the canopy in a 4' x 4' grow tent, the KS5000 delivers 1273 µmol/s of usable light. The average PPFD is 833 µmol/m²/s. With a power draw of 497.6 watts, the Usable PPE is 2.60 µmol/J. Unlike the calculated statistics that competitors publish, this is the real efficiency that you will actually get in your grow tent.

The ViparSpectra KS5000 is a commercial quality fixture that is designed for home growers. The frame is all aluminum with precision engineering. The LED bars have integrated heat sink reflectors and the LED diodes have a clear waterproof coating. The performance and build quality are second to none.

KS5000 主图4.jpg

The ViparSpectra KS5000 also has several features that make it a convenient light for home grows. To start, it is a fold-able fixture that arrives fully assembled. It takes only minutes to set up and turn on. The built-in dimmer allows you to dial in the perfect PPFD for your plants at all stages of growth. For seedlings, we recommend 50% on the dimmer at a height of 30". For vegetative growth, we recommend 75% on the dimmer at a height of 28". Finally, for flowering, we recommend 100% on the dimmer at a height of 16".

KS5000 主图5.jpg

The ViparSpectra KS5000 is the perfect grow light for a 4' x 4' tent, but if you have a larger space, you can set several of them up in an array. You can daisy chain up to 100 units and control them all with one. Competitive fixtures have limits of 30 fixtures in a daisy chain, but we know some larger growers will want to take advantage of the new ViparSpectra KS5000.

We are proud to offer all growers the new ViparSpectra KS5000. We know growers want a well-made fixture with top end components. We know the importance of uniform coverage and the perfect PPFD. With a well thought out design and the best components on the market, we are confident that the ViparSpectra KS5000 is the best grow light for 4' x 4' coverage. It will help you to reach your growth potential!

KS5000 主图6.jpg
It looks like a great light, is there a discount for @420 Magazine members? Thanks @ CaptainLucky🍀

Looking good my friends can't wait to see how people utilize it for their grows!
@TwelveCoffee :thanks: Below is KS5000 growing!

I was just wondering about your ppfd measurements, u/mol (s.m2), are your figures a PPFD Index? or just Maximum PPFD?

I run 315w CMH and my average PPFD is 100,
so I don't understand how you get PPFDs of 1000 with only 185W more power.

Or are they just Maximum PPFD, as my lights are around 535-615 Maximum PPFD at 2ft from the lamp centre with a 1.2m or 4' spread.
In which case I could run 2 X 315w CMH and punch out 1070-1230 PPFD in flower.

Just interested in how your figures are calculated, and you don't need to dumb it down for me, I have a cert in electronics.👍

Cheers,

LR72.

I have a question regarding the height/distance that the KS5000 should be hung from the top of my plants as the manual lists to hang the light at 26.2 inches set at 75% for veg stage and 13.4 inches set to 100% for flowering, yet in the post above along with other reviews it's listed to set it at 28 inches at 75% for Veg and 16 inches at 100% for flowering

Can I please get some clarification?
I just bought the KS5000 a little over a week ago and it is providing light for my plants which just went into flower, I want to double-check this as it's my first indoor grow and the last time I grew outdoors was over 26 years ago

Back
Top Bottom