ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Hello all!

"Where have all the flowers gone?" -- Earth Wind & Fire

Today I decided to look back to a few months ago as compared to today.

Here's the 4x4 on March 20th:
1685112174133.png

And the 4x4 today with the sole Crescendo clone on flip 30. (She was in the middle in the previous pic.)
Cresc clone 5-26-23 F30.jpg

And the Gush Mints clone on March 20th.
1685112198939.png

And the Gush Mints clone today (actually yesterday) on flip 76.
GM clone 5-25-23 F76.jpg

One of the best things about whittling down the number of plants: Lots less water to schlepp! :)

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE.

Hello all!

"Where have all the flowers gone?" -- Earth Wind & Fire

Today I decided to look back to a few months ago as compared to today.

Here's the 4x4 on March 20th:
1685112174133.png

And the 4x4 today with the sole Crescendo clone on flip 30.
Cresc clone 5-26-23 F30.jpg

And the Gush Mints clone on March 20th.
1685112198939.png

And the Gush Mints clone today (actually yesterday) on flip 76.
GM clone 5-25-23 F76.jpg

One of the best things about whittling down the number of plants: Lots less water to schlepp! :)

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE.
Cool comparison shots! I love when the last plant gets the tent to herself. She’s happier and I’m happier. Lol!

The two remaining have taken over their respective tents by nature of the fact that they are the only ones in there!

But you're too young to remember that. :)
I see he wrote it a year before I was born. Thanks for the correction! :thanks:

Cool comparison shots! I love when the last plant gets the tent to herself. She’s happier and I’m happier. Lol!
Everybody is happy! :Rasta:

Hello growers!

I'm just watching and waiting on my last 2 girls so there's not much to report. They're now both on the same dosage of @Prescription Blend so maintenance is much easier. I can mix their nutrients 4 gallons at a time instead of 1 gallon at a time.

The Crescendo clone is on flip + 33 and doing her best to lull me to sleep. Patience is the key!
Crescendo clone 5-29-23 F33.jpg

--------------------------
The Gush Mints clone is on flip + 80 and I'm hoping she's done soon. I took her mom down at flip + 92.
GM clone1 5-29-23 F75.jpg

GM clone 5-29-23 F75.jpg

Lastly, the Crescendo that I took down on May 18 is just about right after 11 days in the fridge. She's now bagged in a slow cooker liner for burping. According to my cheap, stupid hygrometers (I put 2 in the bag) she's somewhere in the neighborhood of 64% RH (one meter reads 63% and the other says 65%). Nailed it!:)
Crescendo dry 5-29-23 11th fridge day.jpg

As I expected, she carries a little weight, and not so much due to volume but more due to density. These are some firm buds and she weighed in a 204 grams, so about 7 ounces.

Crescendo 204g dry 5-29-23.jpg

Crescendo bud 5-29-23.JPG

As always, thanks for looking in. And fellow Americans, please take a moment to remember all those who made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom.

PEACE.

Hello growers!

I'm just watching and waiting on my last 2 girls so there's not much to report. They're now both on the same dosage of @Prescription Blend so maintenance is much easier. I can mix their nutrients 4 gallons at a time instead of 1 gallon at a time.

The Crescendo clone is on flip + 33 and doing her best to lull me to sleep. Patience is the key!

The Gush Mints clone is on flip + 75 and I'm hoping she's done soon. I took her mom down at flip + 92.

GM clone 5-29-23 F75.jpg

Lastly, the Crescendo that I took down on May 18 is just about right after 11 days in the fridge. She's now bagged in a slow cooker liner for burping. According to my cheap, stupid hygrometers (I put 2 in the bag) she's somewhere in the neighborhood of 64% RH (one meter reads 63% and the other says 65%). Nailed it!:)

As I expected, she carries a little weight, and not so much due to volume but more due to density. These are some firm buds and she weighed in a 204 grams, so about 7 ounces.

As always, thanks for looking in. And fellow Americans, please take a moment to remember all those who made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom.

PEACE.
Wow! That Crescendo looks so damn good, can’t wait to grow it. Nice haul! They must be dense - sure doesn’t look like 7 ounces. I love when that happens, lol. Congratulations!

Wow! That Crescendo looks so damn good, can’t wait to grow it. Nice haul! They must be dense - sure doesn’t look like 7 ounces. I love when that happens, lol. Congratulations!
Thanks Jon. I'm looking forward to enjoying this one. I took a tester of her a few days back and she's already quite tasty!

And I have a CORRECTION to my previous post. Today the Gush Mints clone is flip + 80.

Highya GDB,

Hooray for dense buds!! Don't ya love 'em?!? I love all those god feelings one gets from growing and smoking the top shelf stuff!! They look so nice, and taste so nice, also,lol. Happy Smokin'

These are some firm buds and she weighed in a 204 grams, so about 7 ounces.
Great haul, GDB!- somebody's gonna stay zooted for awhile...
sure doesn’t look like 7 ounces.
The 2 plants I just harvested looked about the same in the pan, but one weighed almost 3 oz more than the other...takes a lot of airy buds to weigh anything..but the dense ones add up fast..

Hello growers!

The Gush Mints clone is on flip + 80 and I'm hoping she's done soon. I took her mom down at flip + 92.

GM clone 5-29-23 F75.jpg

PEACE.
nice plants nice haul nice bud Lol! when you dropping the Fat Bastard seed ?

Hello all.

The Gush Mints clone has really slowed her drinking on her flip + 81. Maybe a good time to start scoping her. So here's what I saw today:

GM clone trich 5-30-23 (4).jpg

GM clone trich 5-30-23 (3).jpg

GM clone trich 5-30-23 (2).jpg

GM clone trich 5-30-23 (1).jpg

She's just about there. Some might say she is there, but I'm going to give her a little bit longer.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Back
Top Bottom