ViparSpectra KS5000 Helps GDB Seek Anxiety!

Hello growers!

First to emerge, the Purple Star Killer (with helmet attached)!
PSK above ground 12-8-22 3pm.JPG

In the words of Carmen, "Yay!"

PEACE.

Off to a great start, GDB!

Keep 'em comin'...🤞

Hello growers. Helmet Head here!

I've got 2 more seeds sort of above ground, and by "sort of" I mean they're just barely above ground. I noticed them both this morning. No helmets on these two!

Reeze McFlurry:
RM above ground 12-9-22.JPG

Gush Mints:
GM above ground 12-9-22.JPG

And I managed to get the helmet off of the Purple Star Killer and did not kill 'er. :)
PSK helmet off 12-9-22.JPG

I'm still not seeing any movement in the GDP x Banner cup. I'll just keep hitting her with the spray bottle and wait/watch. I'm still considering dropping another seed, but I'm going to give it a few more days.

So this has been a pretty good morning. I'm pretty much done with fretting the germination process and now I'm hungry for some action!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

I'm still not seeing any movement in the GDP x Banner cup.
Seems like there's always one that wants to mess with the schedule...
Congrats on the three live ones- soon to be 4, I hope...🌱

Sorry I'm late. Life has been very busy lately and I'm pages behind on everyone's journals but I'm slowly getting through them.

Congrats on the new light, sponsorship, seeds and babies!

I find it interesting that ViparSpectra is giving so many KS5000s away. Yeah, I know you have to do a sponsored journal with it but still. I was offered one as well but at this point, I have declined it. Your light is 50 watts more than your previous one but it's less wattage than his previous one, which was 650 watts. So, it will be interesting to see.

The strain that gave me that taste of anxiety was Pineapple Express, which is supposedly 23% THC. I thought it was sativas that gave you that touch of anxiety. I've never heard of indicas doing that.

I have 4 routine strains that are supposed to be higher than 22% THC and the only one that gave me that kiss of anxiety was the Pineapple Express. If you're interested in knowing what the strains are, let me know.

Looking forward to your new grow, GDB.

Sorry I'm late. Life has been very busy lately and I'm pages behind on everyone's journals but I'm slowly getting through them.

Congrats on the new light, sponsorship, seeds and babies!

I find it interesting that ViparSpectra is giving so many KS5000s away. Yeah, I know you have to do a sponsored journal with it but still. I was offered one as well but at this point, I have declined it. Your light is 50 watts more than your previous one but it's less wattage than his previous one, which was 650 watts. So, it will be interesting to see.

The strain that gave me that taste of anxiety was Pineapple Express, which is supposedly 23% THC. I thought it was sativas that gave you that touch of anxiety. I've never heard of indicas doing that.

I have 4 routine strains that are supposed to be higher than 22% THC and the only one that gave me that kiss of anxiety was the Pineapple Express. If you're interested in knowing what the strains are, let me know.

Looking forward to your new grow, GDB.
Not only have you been busy, but you haven't been feeling well. I'm just glad you chose mine as one of the places to stop by during your rebound!

That Pineapple Express that I've got going now is really growing (on me)! I think she's a lovely plant and look forward to seeing her finish! :Rasta:

Interesting thought about the sativas being more likely to cause anxiousness! I haven't really grown many sativas (if any). I'll need to check some out.

Hello growers.

How about a few out-of-focus pics of my new babies, doesn't that sound interesting?

The Purple Star Killer on day 3 above ground.
PSK day 2 above 12-10-22.JPG

The Gush Mints on day 2.
GM day 2 above 12-10-22.JPG

The Reeze McFlurry on day 2. She is being constricted by a membrane that I'm having zero luck trying to remove. Sheesh!
RM dsy 2 above membrane 12-10-22.JPG

Still no movement in the other cup with the GDP x Banner.

I think I'll end up dropping a few more seeds. I only want to grow 4 plants. But if things don't change I fully expect to kill the RM while trying to dislodge that membrane. :straightface: And if the GDPxB doesn't surface, then I'd be down to 2 plants.

I'll be patient for a little longer. Patience seems to help.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

How about a few out-of-focus pics of my new babies
They look great, blurry or not...
I hope the 4th one shows up tomorrow for ya!
And good luck on the membrane removal- those can be tough...

Hello growers.

How about a few out-of-focus pics of my new babies, doesn't that sound interesting?

The Purple Star Killer on day 3 above ground.
PSK day 2 above 12-10-22.JPG

The Gush Mints on day 2.
GM day 2 above 12-10-22.JPG

The Reeze McFlurry on day 2. She is being constricted by a membrane that I'm having zero luck trying to remove. Sheesh!
RM dsy 2 above membrane 12-10-22.JPG

Still no movement in the other cup with the GDP x Banner.

I think I'll end up dropping a few more seeds. I only want to grow 4 plants. But if things don't change I fully expect to kill the RM while trying to dislodge that membrane. :straightface: And if the GDPxB doesn't surface, then I'd be down to 2 plants.

I'll be patient for a little longer. Patience seems to help.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.
Hell yeah brother looks awesome off to a great start I see

Back
Top Bottom