ViparSpectra LED Grow Light Discussions & Photography

Yup love my xs4000 its in the loft right now till winter for a long grow space and not square its perfect.First grow with it
3 ladies 540 odd grams.Lets see what i can sqeeze out of the xs2000 with two ladies under her.Shame there other strains would of been a nice test.Coming from two purple p300 with 2 fans on top blowing hot air around my grow space.It was a big step up thought yeild might drop alot coming from two 300 wat lights to one 480 watt But less noise
and better light spread if anything i gained.Great lights for the money cant say that enough and with how thin some of these lights are having a nice heat sink even on the p series does make them feel and look great quality.Cant see how those thin lights with drivers on top or not dont just end up like ovens should not need to run a fan over them like some companies say to help. :)

Still the XS-4000 in an impressive light.

Tok..
Yup love my xs4000 its in the loft right now till winter for a long grow space and not square its perfect.First grow with it
3 ladies 540 odd grams.Lets see what i can sqeeze out of the xs2000 with two ladies under her.Shame there other strains would of been a nice test.Coming from two purple p300 with 2 fans on top blowing hot air around my grow space.It was a big step up thought yeild might drop alot coming from two 300 wat lights to one 480 watt But less noise
and better light spread if anything i gained.Great lights for the money cant say that enough and with how thin some of these lights are having a nice heat sink even on the p series does make them feel and look great quality.Cant see how those thin lights with drivers on top or not dont just end up like ovens should not need to run a fan over them like some companies say to help. :)
Thank you for sharing your experiences. Could you please share some pictures with us?

Some pics from harvest. As i said over 540 odd gram and thats not adding trim/pop corn.

418BB030-06C8-421F-A404-6D80500546D9.jpeg

B8D3F700-D8DD-4C30-9D17-32B5BB7784A5.jpeg

C0E1563E-B6F9-40DD-979A-E9811EA7BC74.jpeg

C4EEC49E-39EF-424C-9F6C-C9B55A951DFC.jpeg

D797FD2C-235A-4235-80C6-D571465FC3E0.jpeg

DAF4AFC2-9464-4C12-802C-32EEC47F70F0.jpeg

I am fairly new to the Viparspectra line of lights, but they are a good solid light. I was fortune enough to win their XS-2000 in one of our contest and have been using it from germination through veg.

The strain is Three Blue Kings aka The Blues Brothers.

@ViparSpectra I apologies for not post some images here earlier. I really do like the XS-2000.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Three blue Kings 7-10.jpg

Three Blue Kings 7-15.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-03.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-10.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-11.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-12c.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-15.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-15a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-19d.jpg

She will be put in to flower tonight.
Three Blue Kings 8-21.jpg

That's all folk's.

Quick question any plans on making the drivers removable Or some fancy cable kit which would work with your lights
to allow this to happen.LOVE the lights and they dont give of as must heat as lights i have owned due to the great heat sinks.But i would still love to remove the two i have on my xs4000 as in summer i need all the help i can get and dont
really have the knowledge to be cutting and wiring back up myself.
;)

I am fairly new to the Viparspectra line of lights, but they are a good solid light. I was fortune enough to win their XS-2000 in one of our contest and have been using it from germination through veg.

The strain is Three Blue Kings aka The Blues Brothers.

@ViparSpectra I apologies for not post some images here earlier. I really do like the XS-2000.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Three blue Kings 7-10.jpg

Three Blue Kings 7-15.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-03.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-10.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-11.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-12c.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-15.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-15a.jpg

Three Blue Kings 8-19d.jpg

She will be put in to flower tonight.
Three Blue Kings 8-21.jpg

That's all folk's.
It's not late now and looking forward to your big harvest. :Namaste:

Hi lads, new to this boards, looking for XS2000 model for my 80x80 tent, Amazon US reviews are terrible for mentioning heat problems of the model. Any feedback how hot does led panel and driver gets warm hanging inside the tent? My only concern is fire safety issue when I'm not home. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom