Viparspectra XS-1500 Pro Always Growing In Tok's 2x4 Tent

Well @ViparSpectra has giving to honor to show case and evaluated a couple of their new LED’s. A couple XS 1500 Pro and a KS-5000.

This journal will focus mainly on the XS-1500 Pro the components selected, overall construction, and of course the performance of the light during each grow cycle. The XS-1500 Pro has taken a new direction in the development of this LED

ViparSpectra 2023 Design XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light

#Viparspectra#

This journal will focus mainly on the XS-1500 Pro the components selected, overall construction, and of course the performance of the light during each grow cycle. The XS-1500 Pro has taken a new direction in the development of this LED

ViparSpectra - Best LED Grow Lights in the World

#Viparspectra#

The XS 1500 Pro

ViparSpectra 2023 Design XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light

2023 NEW DESIGN HIGH EFFICIENT OPTICAL LENS LED LIGHT - With lens by the two sides, to reach most even PPFD, delivers perfect PPFD for the best photosynthesis and growth, ensure plants in every corners absorb the balanced PPFD, enhance balance growing, achieve a healthier growth, higher yield.

DAISY CHAIN FEATURE - Allows you to connect up to 20pcs p1000 grow lights for your commercial growing, horizontal and vertical farming, greenhouse planting and hydroponics etc.

DIMMER FUNCTION - An added dimmer knob is featured to manipulate the brightness level of the light, allowing flexibility to obtain perfect growth performance for each growing phase.

OPTIMAL FULL SPECTRUM LIGHT - Consists of 660nm red light, 3000K 5000K white light, and 730nm far red IR spectrum, provides plants in all stages from veg to flower with everything they need in the natural sunlight.

SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION - Designed for durability. Silent fan-less design. Built-in large areas of solid aluminum heat sinks, essential for heat dissipation while ensuring long lifespan of the light.

Coverage Area - Perfect for 2.5x2.5 ft vegetative coverage at 16” and 2x2 ft flowering coverage at 12”. Achieve greater yield while saving you money on your electricity bill.

First appears of the XS-1500 Pro is how well it is constructed and with dimension like 14.2x11.4.3.1 inches, two will fit in a 2x4 tent with ease, event with a required spacing of 9.4 inches between the lights. The assembling of the light was pretty straight forward and hanging two in a 2x4 tent was a breeze.

The uses of Samsung dioses will provide up to a MAX PPFD is 1000 umol/m2/s at 11 inches while drawing only150 watts from the wall. This tells me that this light should easily bring a plant from seedling to harvest without much of a problem. Since, we are talking about Samsung diodes @ViparSpectra selected diodes that have proven to provide a higher efficiency rating at a low wattage.

This will be the first time, I used a light with lens, so I am looking forward to seeing the results.

61l-jiy-wsl-_ac_sl1500_-jpg.2656706

61wgppoeesl-_ac_sl1500_-jpg.2656707

71ungaerpvl-_ac_sl1500_-jpg.2656708

71twfjb9rfl-_ac_sl1500_-jpg.2656709

71i117dscol-_ac_sl1500_-jpg.2656710

61uiokryazl-_ac_sl1500_-jpg.2656711

617suj8qqgl-_ac_sl1500_-jpg.2656712

71hb6kfwowl-_ac_sl1500_-jpg.2656713

Fell free to ask questions about the light, or the grow, or just to say high.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

After talking to Valerie she gave me the most up to date information on the XS-1500 Pro.

XS1500 PRO Key Features

1. High Photon Density: The New-Gen Lens is algorithmically positioned to create the highest PAR map and the deepest penetration.

2. Perfect fit in 2x2 tent: The PPFD in a 2x2 tent is from 900 to 1000 μmol/m²/s, which meet the flowering needs of each plants in each corner. XS Pro Series bring big earns to every grower.

3. Uniform PAR Distribution: The Ave. PPFD is 942 umol/㎡/s. in 2x2 tent, Boost Yields to Higher Level.

4. Multi-Light Dimming Daisy Chain: Control up to 20 lights. Save your time.

5. Dimmer Knob: Easy to change your light intensity as needed from 5% to 100%.

6. Optimized Spectrum: Algorithmically designed ratio of white, red, and IR diodes, optimizes plant growth in all stages.

More information on the grow will submitted a little later today, this was just new info. on the
@ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro .

Tok..

Looking forward to more sharing. What strains will be?

:Rasta::Rasta:

Thank you for stopping by Valerie. I hope all is well with you.

I just dropped a Green Crack seed two days ago. she has since then sprouted and was moved to a container with Promix Organic mix. After I placed the seedling in the container, I put the container under one @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO in my 2x4 tent. Now it is a waiting game.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by Valerie. I hope all is well with you.

I just dropped a Green Crack seed two days ago. she has since then sprouted and was moved to a container with Promix Organic mix. After I placed the seedling in the container, I put the container under one @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO in my 2x4 tent. Now it is a waiting game.

Tok..
Green Crack is one of my favorites, it’s really great for wake n bake. Anyone that likes a nice Sativa will enjoy it. Good luck with her.🤞CL🍀 :Namaste:

Two of my four seeds popped today.
Will be nice to see so many newly popped seeds growing under these lights.
I think @ViparSpectra should hook you up with a few more for that 4x4 or 5x5 you have.
Will be lurking ;)

Good morning 420 Magazine,

The Green Crack is above grow and starting to do what she does. I won't be doing another strain review of Green Crack because I just do one last yea,

Green Crack F/F from HSO Strain Review - copy

Fast Flowering Green Crack by Humboldt Seed Organization is a feminized, Indica-dominant marijuana strain that stands out for her speed, her heavy yields, and an intense and penetrating sweet aroma, with notes of spices and citrus fruits.

She’s the result of a cross between a male Green Crack Auto and a female Green Crack; a strain that grows vigorously and can tackle any situation that she’s faced with.

Fast Flowering Green Crack showcases highly valued classic features regarding resistance, yield, flavor, and effect. And, on top of all that, she's got a major trait up her sleeve: out-of-this-world speed.

Her flowering phase ranges between 44 and 50 days, which makes cultivation easier as more indoor crops can be grown for a given space, and last-minute setbacks can be avoided when grown outdoors.

She develops into mid-sized plants with Sativa-looking leaves and internodes; her branches are long and her elongated leaves are quite sparse. This morphology allows for optimum growth as the plant is exposed to plenty of air and light while she's growing. Her abundant crops, full of healthy, extremely aromatic, bulky and sticky buds, are always cause for joy.

Fast Flowering Green Crack makes her presence felt wherever she is. She always takes center stage in any garden with her sassy, enveloping aroma that reaches deep. But this doesn't only occur while she's growing… when you taste her, a flavorful tidal wave invades your palate, producing great pleasure. Her relaxing and balanced effect due to her high THC levels (of up to 18%) is also worthy of mention due to its effectiveness in alleviating stress and tension.

You really can't ask for more… On top of all the traits regarding her effect and aroma, she's easy to grow, doesn't need much attention, and produces good and abundant weed in record time. It is important to emphasize her 'FAST' nature, which makes her a successful crop in any climate or environment. Her speed hinders possible fungus or pest attacks and guarantees first-class results.

That's all for now folk's.

Tok..

@ViparSpectra what is your recommend height for the XS1500 PRO, in different stages of development?

My seedling has not broke ground, and I currently have the light at 16 inches and 25% power. I will increase the power as the seedling ask for it.
For seedlings, adjust the dimmer to 25% and hang the light at 11" (27.9cm). Keep at this level for 2 to 3 weeks until two to three true leaves have developed.
But still need to adjust the height and brightness according to plants' performance.

Good morning 420 Magazine
I hope all is well with you and your ladies.

Not much of an update at this time, except it got pretty cold the other night and I forgot to turn the heater on. Green Crack is fine, she just needs to warm backup.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom