ViparSpectra XS 1500 PRO Sponsored Grow

Check out what #VIPARSPECTRA XS 1500 PRO can do, along with the strangest Phenotype I have ever seen from SUPER SATIVIA SEED CLUB AUTO PURPLE OG PUNCH
WHAT A COMBANATION this proves that the XS 1500 pro has what it takes to produce those top quality bud
I still have some Gnats ,so I just dusted with DE
IMG_3469.JPG
IMG_3478.jpg
IMG_3478 (1).jpg
IMG_3477.jpg

IMG_3469.JPG

I try to keep it off the plant I been putting it in the soil I got a new shaker and was thinking about french toast lol I have a brush I use to clean it off. the only thing i ever put on the flower was neem oil Ill never do that again lol
I do see i missed some on the leaves below gonna take care of that now Thanks for the heads up:thumb:
btw did anyone else catch the gnat flying around in the video, im gonna get the shotgun that lil feker is good as dead

Has anyone else ever seen a auto like this ? I have no branches and the only leaves are the one popping out the bud like sugar leaves with few trichomes I never seen anything like it BTW @Melville Hobbes Im glad you brought that up after looking closer at that video it looked like I had DE on some bud I went and checked and sure enough there was some Nothing a quick shot of compressed air didn't fix. when I started to use it I read how it kills those particles are like little razors that shred the exoskeleton of bugs, I imagine it wouldnt feel great in the nostril or throat.

Has anyone else ever seen a auto like this ? I have no branches and the only leaves are the one popping out the bud like sugar leaves with few trichomes I never seen anything like it
Rarely encountered, and I have queried but very little information on this. Will this affect the plant or harvest? May someone with experience can share about it.

@Bill284
Hello my friend, how are things going? good I hope I dont know what to make of this plant I* have buds growing out of buds Ill take another video later this weekend the bud is all dark purple I know it sounds wierd but it is like half the plant is in the buds over all height is 9 in just a genetic fluke

Rarely encountered, and I have queried but very little information on this. Will this affect the plant or harvest? May someone with experience can share about it.
no it will be fine it is just a odd thing I will show better pictures the XS 1500 Pro is doing a great job it has is forming nice dense buds it is a very good light I have never seen a smaller light preform like this light does

@Bill284
Hello my friend, how are things going? good I hope I dont know what to make of this plant I* have buds growing out of buds Ill take another video later this weekend the bud is all dark purple I know it sounds wierd but it is like half the plant is in the buds over all height is 9 in just a genetic fluke
Autos are odd ducks.
Each a unique plant.
Capable of any number of odd looking anomalies.
I have grown a few all looking different.
Only that last fruit punch auto from Herbies as the only normal looking one.
Some looked like pinecones .
Forest Gump said it best.
An auto is like a box of chocolates. :rofl:
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Getting closer. Im giving her water for the next week take notice to the last slide and I want to say to @Melville Hobbes Buddy you were absolutley right all them white spots on the last pic is DE. I am an Old Blind Fart i had to see under a microscope before I could see it. good thing im using dunks and Bits now I can see them easy :nerd-with-glasses:
2023-04-12-18-00-33-642.jpg
2023-04-12-18-01-20-499.jpg
2023-04-12-18-02-18-861.jpg
DE.jpg

Getting closer. Im giving her water for the next week take notice to the last slide and I want to say to @Melville Hobbes Buddy you were absolutley right all them white spots on the last pic is DE. I am an Old Blind Fart i had to see under a microscope before I could see it. good thing im using dunks and Bits now I can see them easy :nerd-with-glasses:
2023-04-12-18-00-33-642.jpg
2023-04-12-18-01-20-499.jpg
2023-04-12-18-02-18-861.jpg
DE.jpg
I've heard people mention mosquito dunks before, they're BTI, right?
Do you spread them on the soil and water them in like what we have up here?

I've heard people mention mosquito dunks before, they're BTI, right?
Do you spread them on the soil and water them in like what we have up here?
yep exatcly the bits are just broken up dunks. and they break down into more like a gravy if you let them soak after night they say do a soil drench with it and then top dress I havent seen a gnat in days but that larva hatch in like 10 days but it is suppose to kill that also. time will tell.

Every reputable source I checked all confirmed that BTI is the best thing to really get rid of gnats unless you buy it in the dunks or bits form it is insanely expensive (they have BTI in them) anything any one wants to know about gnats I swear I can answer anything EXCEPT how to kill them , :rofl: (and be 100% sure they are dead)

we are coming into the home stretch I have done more research about the abnormality of my plant it appears it is a RARE phenom . as most people mentioned you never know what you are going to get with an auto. I am glad I had the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro the even par made it possible to get the light thru the thick buds to make sure they developed evenly. this is just proof that Viparspectra will get the job done, no matter what it faces. for the person who needs a Good Small light I highly recommend the XS 1500 pro.

If you look closew you can see that it is coming to an end the leaves are turning yellow due to lack of nitrogen at the end of a grow I look forward to trimming her and see what we get. I will check trichomes again and most likely harvest her this week end. then with this tent being free I can start plants photos and autos for outdoors once again showing the versatility of the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 pro
IMG_3541.jpg
IMG_3535.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

Paul McCarthy had Blisters on his fingers......well I got Buds on my buds

I am glad I had the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro the even par made it possible to get the light thru the thick buds to make sure they developed evenly. this is just proof that Viparspectra will get the job done, no matter what it faces. for the person who needs a Good Small light I highly recommend the XS 1500 pro.
Thank you for your affirmation and recommendation! Uniform distribution and good penetration are the strong points of XS1500 PRO.:green_heart:

I try to keep it off the plant I been putting it in the soil I got a new shaker and was thinking about french toast lol I have a brush I use to clean it off. the only thing i ever put on the flower was neem oil Ill never do that again lol
I do see i missed some on the leaves below gonna take care of that now Thanks for the heads up:thumb:
btw did anyone else catch the gnat flying around in the video, im gonna get the shotgun that lil feker is good as dead
Mosquito dunks didn’t work? What about peroxide and sticky traps? I hate pests as much as you and look 👀 forward to you posting there dead ☠️. CL🍀

Looking good @Savvage61

I was wondering what the height of your light is?
It looks like you may have a little light burn curl going on.

Overall you are doing great, keep up the good work.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Im at about 18 in I dont know what to make of that plant its like it formed buds and then started growing buds off the bud, I was hoping I could harvest it But I still have very little amber. if you look at the pics below You cant see a single Hair or pistil Plenty of cloudy white Trichomes and she is a bit skunky. I might go ahead and harvest her this week end. I think ill video the trimming. im sure there will be abnormalities. I think this discussion is just beginning lol

2023-04-20-14-44-35-223.jpg
2023-04-20-14-43-19-049.jpg
2023-04-20-14-43-15-251.jpg
IMG_3621 (1).jpg
IMG_3622.jpg
IMG_3620.jpg
IMG_3618.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

Mosquito dunks didn’t work? What about peroxide and sticky traps? I hate pests as much as you and look 👀 forward to you posting there dead ☠️. CL🍀
Hey Capt how ya Been? well kinda lol Dunks are the big donut looking one they are made up of what they sell as Bits. I didnt break up the dunks and make the sauce the way I did with the Bits . after you soak them, they break down and release the chemical BTI which will eliminate the larva and the bugs when you let it soak for about 48 hrs it make a gravy like substance, pour into the soil. the next day I saw 2-3 gnats after 3 days None its been a little and the larva seems dead btw when I say BTI its a chemical

Bacillus thuringiensis Subsp. israelensis pronounced Bit's lol:laugh:

Dunks are great for standing water the bits are the same thing just easier to work with on plants you can top dress with it after you drench the soil. Ill be honest im 62 yrs old, I have dealt with a lot of vermin, getting rid of Roaches, rats, bed bugs etc. nothing was as tough as getting Gnats out of soil

between you and me Capt my biggest mistake was saying they were gone. thats how I learned the larva live for 10-14 days

Back
Top Bottom