Welcome To The Jungle

Hey 420.

Hope you've all had a great Christmas. Mine was mental lol. It's all over now though, just a five year olds birthday bash and then moving home to deal with before the new year.

It looks as if I have to start the second round over again as I only ended up with 2 females, one of those being a weak BBTK x WiFi OG and the other was actually one of my Double D's crosses. What I'll do is just transfer those two over to one of my other tents and then start some more of these. This time I will likely only focus on one strain and then go from there.
Here is what we did have before they started showing their genders.

Beautiful plants, just not what I need right now. Some of those males are crazy. I removed some a few weeks ago that had sped ahead of the rest and would have been triple the size of what we had in the tent recently. Still to get a Highbite female so maybe I'll tackle that one first once we've moved home.

Ok, so those pics are of what could have been. Here's what we got from the first attempt. The yields were obviously pretty small but that wasn't the fault of either the plants or the light and was really just down to how I choose to do things. But we did get a good taste. I had sampled some over the weeks since the harvest but I mostly waited until Christmas before trying any of the nicer buds. I must say that these buds are ripe lol. The BBTK actually has flavours which could possibly be described as banana. It reminded me of when I was a kid and a priest taught me how to put a condom on a banana. Now put that rubbery fruit under the grill and that's the BBTK right there.
The other two have twisted versions of that taste. The WiFi is really nice but odd. It's like sniffing a tomato and beef pot noodle before adding any water. It has the most savoury expression of the trio. The Sunset Sherbet x BBTK is not what I would typically call sweet but it has a note or two of something like musky fruit. It still has that rubbery funk though not so much Banana.

Black Banana TK....

BBTK x Sunset Sherbet....

BBTK x WiFi OG....

We'll it's time to plan the next round so as soon as I know what is going on I'll let you all know. In the meantime I'll put up some more pics of the buds. Gotta go pack some boxes first though.
Happy growing everyone.
:passitleft:

I’m excited for your move. I hope nothing too precious gets broken. Like your mind for example. Glad to see you’ll be able to keep medicated. Bit worried about that priest and how you know those flavours but least said soonest mended.
Terrific gardening mate :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom