Test Run: Sunset Strip

Dusty Kiefers

Howdy folks,
Here we are with another adventure in our midst.

The strain i have chosen is sunset strip from cult classic.

I wanted to start with a seed, but these are regulars so to guarantee a female, It is a monster crop clone taken late in flower, she is just now starting to take shape. Perfect timing i think.
Day one uner the xs1500 running at 50%

Happy growing
D.K.

Looks like you started the journal 4 minutes too late lol.

Good luck, Dusty!
:passitleft:
Thanks P.F.
Hope I can have a good run. Temps are high now but a/c is werkin.
:passitleft:
I can't remember who, but I was talking to someone on here about Kurple Fantasy, and did a little research on it.

Kurple Fantasy is an Indica dominant strain (80:20 Indica / sativa ratio) with an impressive 23% THC content

A few bowls of this strain is more than enough to knock you out.

I could use this to knock me out at night, something to think about.

Tok..
Hey Tok. The indica is definitely there. I realy like this one. Just a few tokes and its got a nice energy. If you blast a joint wow you better be ready. Lol she has some know out power.
The flavor tho yum yum. Totally great all around.
Whoo awesome stuff Dusty! You know I'm here for the ride!
Wouldn't even be the same without you.
Thanks for being man.
Fun!!! Can't wait to watch and learn!
Lets get this party started. Whoot whoot. Lol

Howdy folks, sunset strip is setting into her bucket. Got some roots poking out of net pot.

I always try and tell my kiddos never give up, giving up can feel worse than getting your butt kicked. Then I kinda halfheartedly give up on a seed thats taking more than a few to pop, and boom now I've got an extra that i probably dont have space for. Lol
Not sure what to with this one durban poision
Shes going under the xs1500 and i guess im gonna wing it.

Happy fridaze good people.
Sunset Strip kinda taking her time. I am hopeful in the next week she will pick up the ball. I kinda had her water level a bit to high, didn't catch it till a day ago. I have adjusted water level and should start seeing some roots pretty soon. These first ones are a bit water logged. I think she'll be fine tho.

Happy growing,

Hey brother, this is the flavor to savor. Im thinking i have some grandaddy purps x jews gold to mix with in th near future.
How did the purple paranoia turn out for ya?
Really good brother...

I actually crossed it:
(mom) Purple Paranoia BX1 X
(Dad) Purple Paonia Paralyzer
Called it Violetta and gave a bunch away... Photos of momma
5322552f711c1a628ea846b2597257e15a1e71c4_2_375x500.jpeg.jpg
3f4ccfab1a10c12d6bccdfb0c708322f892f57eb_2_375x500.jpeg.jpg

8ab1d18c76876c0734629dc19a1eccf63924aff3_2_375x500.jpeg.jpg
d5185b613fbf44d2f5e1930d5a2c757e74d3db9a_2_375x500.jpeg.jpg

Haven't grown any of the babies yet tho... Are you still working on this strain yourself, your Purple Paranoia?

Hey brother, this is the flavor to savor. Im thinking i have some grandaddy purps x jews gold to mix with in th near future.
How did the purple paranoia turn out for ya?

Looking awesome! I have a granddaddy purp coming up! I wanted to do one massive one under one scrog lol but as I move the two scrogs I have now, I'm like yea... that is impossible lmao unlessss I do a main res maybe?

Howdy folks,
Here we are with another adventure in our midst. We are getting to test the xs1500 from @ViparSpectra
The stats on the light

I recieved the light in perfect condition, in a plain cardboard box, no prying eyes.

The strain i have chosen is sunset strip from cult classic.

I wanted to start with a seed, but these are regulars so to guarantee a female, It is a monster crop clone taken late in flower, she is just now starting to take shape. Perfect timing i think.
Day one uner the xs1500 running at 50%

Happy growing
D.K.
I’d like follow along, too if that’s ok?

Back
Top Bottom