ViparSpectra XS2000 Review By VetSmoke85

I have been blessed by @ViparSpectra with the opportunity to review their XS2000 LED grow light. Having previously used the XS1000 I know I won't be disappointed with this product. I will be starting with an unboxing and providing a little info on the light. In the new year I will start a grow journal, and add to this review thread as we go along also.

Unboxing - The light comes well packaged. You can tell thought has gone into the internal packaging design to ensure your new light arrives in the condition you'd expect.

All instructions, power cable, fittings etc are nicely packaged within. The only slight negative is that the outside of the box clearly states what is inside, as you can see in the pics below. I know many UK growers won't like this and I've seen reviews from other parts of the world where the packaging is plain. So this could just be a UK Amazon supply thing. Hopefully this can be addressed as I know that could be an issue for some potential customers.
PXL_20221222_165201633~2.jpg
PXL_20221222_165208220~2.jpg
PXL_20221223_131815710~2.jpg
PXL_20221223_131730843~2.jpg
PXL_20221223_131912274~2.jpg

The light itself looks and feels quality. It has all the top components in an attractive package supplied at a budget cost. We all know the importance of quality lighting in producing quality cannabis, and ViparSpectra are making that affordable for most. It would be nice to have the option to remove the driver and have that outside the tent but it isn't a deal breaker. @ViparSpectra if you could add that feature it would be great.

Now onto the official link and light specs.

North America - ViparSpectra® XS2000 240W Infrared Full Spectrum LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301B Diodes (IR Included) & MeanWell Driver

UK - ViparSpectra® XS2000 220W Cover 4x3ft Samsung LM301B Diodes Mean Well Drive QB Version Led Grow Light

• Pure and clean silver look
  • Industry-leading Samsung LM301B Diodes
  • MEAN WELL LED driver
  • Up to 50% higher real power and at least 70% higher PAR outputs than other manufacturers
  • Sun-like full spectrum
  • Including Infrared LED (IR)
  • Built-in dimmer switch, 0% - 100%
  • Silicone sealant conformal coating to waterproof LEDs
  • Passive cooling with larger-surface heat sink
  • Totally silent

SPECTRUM GRAPH​

xs-series-spectrum.png

XS2000 G.png
XS2000 F.png
XS2000 E.png
XS2000 D.png
XS2000 A.png
XS2000 B.png
XS2000 C.png

SPECIFICATIONS​

Metric Units
Dimensions50 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm
Item Weight3.45 kilograms
LED ChipsTop-quality LEDs, including
Vegging Coverage120 cm x 90 cm @ 0.60 m
Flowering Coverage120 cm x 60cm @ 0.50 m
Real Power120 V: 220 watts ± 3%
Input VoltageAC 100-240 V
Input Frequency50-60 Hz
Cooling ModePassive cooling
Noise Level0 dB
Lifespan≥ 100,000 hours
Operating Temperature-20 ºC - 40 ºC
Package Weight6.97 kilograms
Package ContentXS2000, user manual, 1.8 meters power cord and hanging kit

I have been blessed by @ViparSpectra with the opportunity to review their XS2000 LED grow light. Having previously used the XS1000 I know I won't be disappointed with this product. I will be starting with an unboxing and providing a little info on the light. In the new year I will start a grow journal, and add to this review thread as we go along also.

Unboxing - The light comes well packaged. You can tell thought has gone into the internal packaging design to ensure your new light arrives in the condition you'd expect.

All instructions, power cable, fittings etc are nicely packaged within. The only slight negative is that the outside of the box clearly states what is inside, as you can see in the pics below. I know many UK growers won't like this and I've seen reviews from other parts of the world where the packaging is plain. So this could just be a UK Amazon supply thing. Hopefully this can be addressed as I know that could be an issue for some potential customers.
PXL_20221222_165201633~2.jpg
PXL_20221222_165208220~2.jpg
PXL_20221223_131815710~2.jpg
PXL_20221223_131730843~2.jpg
PXL_20221223_131912274~2.jpg

The light itself looks and feels quality. It has all the top components in an attractive package supplied at a budget cost. We all know the importance of quality lighting in producing quality cannabis, and ViparSpectra are making that affordable for most. It would be nice to have the option to remove the driver and have that outside the tent but it isn't a deal breaker. @ViparSpectra if you could add that feature it would be great.
@VetSmoke85 Yes, we also know that growers dont like this, growers would like discreet package. However, the UK government's laws and regulations required importers must showed the information of UK representative, importers, UKCA, etc on the labels. Selling in UK, We have to abey the UK policy. :thanks:

Really is a great light mate.
Cant fault it every grow i used mine.
The results at 75% this summer were amazing tbh. ;)
I think it'll be spot on for the tent I'm using right now. Just got to decide what I'm gonna grow now. Definitely doing White Widow X Northern Lights and Somango XXL from @Weed Seeds Express but can't decide whether I'll just do the two and go a bit bigger than I usually do, or cram in a couple more. I've got £100 burning a hole in my pocket and I've been eyeing up an Autopot XL 2 pot system. 😂

@VetSmoke85 Yes, we also know that growers dont like this, growers would like discreet package. However, the UK government's laws and regulations required importers must showed the information of UK representative, importers, UKCA, etc on the labels. Selling in UK, We have to abey the UK policy. :thanks:
Thanks for clarifying. Stupid UK laws and regs causing issues as always. 😂

Back
Top Bottom