Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I know I will! My bf is kinda mad at me for spending almost all of my car money on one light. However, he is a giant stoner and will no doubt forgive me after a few harvests.

Iights are the best thing to spend on and get quality stuff

A d @TimberGrowLights are the BOMB

He will thank you when yer buds look like mine do after running the QBs in flower

It's just 30$. I am unemployed because of my back problems. It is hard for me to come up with cash right now. It will just take a few more days.

It's just 30$. I am unemployed because of my back problems. It is hard for me to come up with cash right now. It will just take a few more days.
I know how u feel. I got a few things i need to purchase but needa wait for cash flow. Im looking to get a 4x8 mars tent

I did a light defoliation today on the big girls. Just the leaves I cannot tuck. I have quite a few ruddy pistils. Look to be stacking ok, but what do I know? They are getting quite aromatic. They have fuel and citrus notes. And so very sticky.

My crazy clones are going to be up potted. They are about a foot tall now. Still in solo cups.
I should take pics of them. I am pleased with them as they are my first clones. I've cut them back twice already so I can keep them under my fish tank. I have probably taken 8-10 inches off already.

Things are going ok...still gotta order light.

Hi smeegs! Good to see you. Girls are growing well. I have nute burned them a little. Gotta back off a bit.

I am going to the big city. I thought while I am there that I would look to see what they have for lighting at the hydro stores. I still want qbs and that is still the plan. I just want to cover all bases. I do know that price will dictate which one I end up purchasing. As of yet I want the Timber the most of all.

And as I am writing this...my bf brought me back to reality just now when he pointed out that the roof is leaking. WTF! At this point I will be lucky to have another light at all. Son of a *%@&#!

We had a bad storm last night, looks like we took a little damage. We'll have to see how bad it is. It's over the bathtub, so that is a plus. Could be damage around the vent on the roof. Fingers crossed it isn't too bad.

Back
Top Bottom