Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Gin or rubbing? Lol.
Tequila

One for the jar...one for Mama...one for the jar...two for Mama

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila.....FLOOR!!!!

She look so good but I can't see trichs. TBH I haven't cleaned out my jars:eek:. Thought I'd let some buildup happen and deguck the lot and see what I get for an outcome. Ms otter tells me I'm a little off sometimes:).
She'll be sticky like fly paper in no time. I went through a lot of baby oil to degunk my hands with this girl.
I think you're right on. ;) The stuff you'd get cleaning after a few harvests would be a mixed bag of effects I'd wager.

Trim day on the HG. I've been going for about 3 hours now. I think I'm about 2/3 of the way done.
Chopped the Lemon Og Candy this morning. I'm guessing she will take about 10 days to dry.

Time to start some babies soon. I need to decide between hempy and soil, not sure which I'd rather do yet.

My new Perlite I got

Very impressive

This round I'm doing more UP potting

African girl loved it fro. 1.5-3gal yesterday....I'll do her in a 5 or 7 gal when I flip

I'm still learning in Hempy and it's my 4-5 grow

I say Hempy, it's just so easy
IMG_20190603_125633.jpg
IMG_20190603_125628.jpg

Dang, that's some serious perlite. Looks expensive.

The dreaded day has come..... tomorrow is the last day of school.... it's summer vacation
THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!! It gets worse, one is going through puberty.

Can I come and live with one of you guys..... just for the summer???!!!

lol, the only thing worse would be eating a radish sandwich ;)
Not a fan of the radish sammich? They are a acquired taste I suppose.
Puberty kid is very sullen. I think he's going over to the dark side. Lol.

Not a fan of the radish sammich? They are a acquired taste I suppose.
Puberty kid is very sullen. I think he's going over to the dark side. Lol.
Actually I don't like radishes at all. I'll eat them shredded in a garden salad but that's about it.
Hopefully it's just a passing phase until he finds himself. I'm still going through puberty but never found myself going to the dark side :)

Actually I don't like radishes at all. I'll eat them shredded in a garden salad but that's about it.
Hopefully it's just a passing phase until he finds himself. I'm still going through puberty but never found myself going to the dark side :)
I see your adolescent side shine through every once in a while. Lol.
I hope he finds himself quick. Then again that's probably why his bedroom door is always locked or he's always in the shower. Lol.

You're going to love your harvested bud even more from now on VG.
Mothers little helper has a new form. I have two more to deal with after this one, so I figure that all puberty should be done by 2025..... I hope.

Back
Top Bottom