Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

It stunk up the whole place. Bf even complained of the smell. He told me that I need to make sure the carbon filter is in top shape for harvest.lol

IMG_20180811_093030.jpg

They look good after the flush.

One of them is maturing faster it seems. Maybe she just expresses herself differently. I know a bit about that, myself. She also has the biggest buds and is overall larger.

The numbering on my clones is messed up. Don't know which one is hers. I may try a reveg on her just to make sure that I have some.

Nervous anticipation. Light should be here tomorrow. My GROWant is hanging 18" above them. What distance should I initially hang my qb from my plants? My gut feeling is that I should hang them at about 30" dialed down?

What do you all suggest?

Nervous anticipation. Light should be here tomorrow. My GROWant is hanging 18" above them. What distance should I initially hang my qb from my plants? My gut feeling is that I should hang them at about 30" dialed down?

What do you all suggest?
Remind me what QB lights ya got

30" is way toooooooo high, that I know

Ok it is the 288s

Right now I have my 288s, in flower about 12" away, and at about 70%, but no more room left hardly to raise them, and they are doing great

I'd start about 18" at like 70-80%, if yer worried do 24", but think that isn't needed
They run the best at 80-85%

I just looked in at the girls. Turns out the flush was a mistake. I should've just stayed the course. For some reason the are all burnt way worse now. What should I do?

Gotta watch a movie with the kid for a few hrs. Will be back on after.

Ok it is the 288s

Right now I have my 288s, in flower about 12" away, and at about 70%, but no more room left hardly to raise them, and they are doing great

I'd start about 18" at like 70-80%, if yer worried do 24", but think that isn't needed
They run the best at 80-85%

Chris, do the QB have a sweet spot at about 80-85? in lux per watt?

Burnt my plants, my extraction fan is vibrating and making intermittent sounds....not a good morning for me.

Light should be here today...sometime.
Hopefully I have the chance to wire it up.

Lots to do today.

Light is here. Looks like the box was dropped hard. Hope it is packed well. Hope my heatsink is ok. Exciting stuff.

Girls are getting more dense now. I don't want to flush again, so I will just give epsom and molasses or regular water for a bit. They don't have to be pretty. I just want them to finish.

So everything looked good except for the light boards. Someone already opened the electrostatic bags. They were sent through the mail unprotected. They look like they were returned. No warranty info included either. Sent an email to the company. We'll see what they have to say. Not happy right now.

Back
Top Bottom