Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hi Smeegs!
The plants are finally doing well. I've mostly been on my Barney's Farm journal, just giving brief updates on this one to keep it going. you
I saw you just dropped those C99s. I hope you have good luck with them. Smart move growing them in pots.

If the others had mentioned the nanas I would had them in the ground, safer in pots if the girls get the willies...haha

If the others had mentioned the nanas I would had them in the ground, safer in pots if the girls get the willies...haha
I agree, that’s very good thinking. Willies are seeming more likely than not as we go on.

Hello all!

I am here to invite you to my tiny, corner closet of the world.
I am a sufferer of chronic pain ,like many here. I refuse to take opiates, so here I am.

I started this journey on March 21st,2018. My boyfriend tossed some bagseed at me and told me that if I could grow it, he would split the bill for the grow tent.

Challenge accepted! Nevermind that I have never, ever once ,in 28 years of tokin', in all of the bags I have bought and the countless beaners I have tossed have I planted a cannibas seed. Sounds fun.

After sprouting my awesome bagseed , I had a few set backs. Nothing big that I couldn't figure out. Jiffy peat pots are my bane.

these were sprouted under a 45 watt 6500k-7000k ( I forget) white led panel.

After their second true set appeared, they went into the closet with the Growant GR240. They were allowed to grow until transplant.
They were then transferred into 1 gallon pots and have just been "veggin' out" for a bit.

They are now 8 weeks old and finally just starting to show preflowers.

If you see something amiss, please let me know. It wou
I love your story here! You have an obvious green thumb. Just try and stay organic and learn all you can. It is better outdoors but I grow inside too. And one outdoor grow a year.heheh...
20170921_154626.jpg

I was playing the seemingly never ending monopoly game with my kids. I fell asleep twice. Lol.

I'm all for sexual chocolate! But are we talking about a movie reference or a delicious(?)lube suggestion?
Dam I'm late, sorry. Yes sensuous chocolate from the Magical Butter site. It's yummy. Well if you insist. I'd warm it up first. :rolleyes: I eat it for a nice body high and for migraines.

Hey Stone.
I'm trying to find something to dose Mr.Ground with. He won't even try any of my edibles. He thinks I'm trying to kill him or something.... that's what he says anyway. He thinks it's funny but whenever I give him his dinner he asks if I've poisoned it. It was funny the first 100 times, now I'm starting to worry if he's serious or just seriously a jerk.
Maybe the sensual chocolate will work for him.

Hey Stone.
I'm trying to find something to dose Mr.Ground with. He won't even try any of my edibles. He thinks I'm trying to kill him or something.... that's what he says anyway. He thinks it's funny but whenever I give him his dinner he asks if I've poisoned it. It was funny the first 100 times, now I'm starting to worry if he's serious or just seriously a jerk.
Have you told him that it hurts your feelings after the 1000th time? My wife would tell me to make my own food after the second time. I would hope he is not serious and not intentionally being a jerk. Or tell him if you wanted him dead there are much easier and faster ways to do it lol. See who is laughing then lol.

What about a tincture? I soaked an ounce in a small bottle of white lightning vodka for a month. Mixing it with any drink, or even straight, was easy. I used a teaspoon of the finished tincture in juice or coffee.

Have you told him that it hurts your feelings after the 1000th time? My wife would tell me to make my own food after the second time. I would hope he is not serious and not intentionally being a jerk. Or tell him if you wanted him dead there are much easier and faster ways to do it lol. See who is laughing then lol.

What about a tincture? I soaked an ounce in a small bottle of white lightning vodka for a month. Mixing it with any drink, or even straight, was easy. I used a teaspoon of the finished tincture in juice or coffee.
He's just trying to get a rise out of me. He picks on me all the time but I dish it right back but hotter.
I will be making myself some tincture soon, whether he tries or or not of up to him.
I think he's crazy for taking 2000 grams acetaminophen but not trying my butter. SMH.

Hey Stone.
Yikes! Careful if he has any mental issue going on. That's not rational thought really for me. Irishman maybe?(I love the Irish) My inlaws have a strange thing they call "a sense of humor" that sounds like that. Me not so much. Does he smoke daily?

Yikes! Careful if he has any mental issue going on. That's not rational thought really for me. Irishman maybe?(I love the Irish) My inlaws have a strange thing they call "a sense of humor" that sounds like that. Me not so much. Does he smoke daily?
Lol. I'm the Irish one. We share the same horrible sense of humor it seems.
He smokes all day,everyday.

Go figure? Hehe Ms Otter and I have fun with the(her) dry sense of humor(ball busting) however I have to draw the line even after all these years (38) sometimes. Time and place, and a little goes a long way.
I'm a glutton for punishment.We are one of those couples that finishes each others.....sentences sandwiches. Lol.
I just can't believe that I found someone as weird as I am.

The ever pressing matter of having a separate veg space just got a little more pressing.
I've got to fit a few extra plants in with my Barney's grows.
They should be sent out soon. Here is the list of what Dutch Seed Shop is sending. I dislike single seeds for obvious reasons. They sound like some fun strains though.

The ever pressing matter of having a separate veg space just got a little more pressing.
I've got to fit a few extra plants in with my Barney's grows.
They should be sent out soon. Here is the list of what Dutch Seed Shop is sending. I dislike single seeds for obvious reasons. They sound like some fun strains though.
It seems, we be plotting our next groups at the same time... go figure! LoL

Have our "cycles" synched up?! :hmmmm:

Bwahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom