Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

It seems, we be plotting our next groups at the same time... go figure! LoL

Have our "cycles" synched up?! :hmmmm:

Bwahahaha!

You too eh? I won't be able to start them for another six weeks unless I figure out another grow space.

The ever pressing matter of having a separate veg space just got a little more pressing.
I've got to fit a few extra plants in with my Barney's grows.
They should be sent out soon. Here is the list of what Dutch Seed Shop is sending. I dislike single seeds for obvious reasons. They sound like some fun strains though.
Big excitement in that list!. Once again all i haven't tried.

My Dutch Seed Shop seeds came today! Yay!
The private courier was a nice touch. The seeds all look really good.
They sent a nice T-shirt but short of wearing a duct tape corset, I don't think the ol' chesticles are gonna squeeze into a Medium. We all got problems,right? I have plenty of friends it will work for, I'll just spread the love.

Big excitement in that list!. Once again all i haven't tried.
Sorry Stone I didn't get a notification.....again. Smh.
Lots of different flavors that I have never experienced. The True OG is the one that I'm most curious about.
Mr.Ground will hopefully get his cheese plant this time. Lol.

Sorry Stone I didn't get a notification.....again. Smh.
Lots of different flavors that I have never experienced. The True OG is the one that I'm most curious about.
Mr.Ground will hopefully get his cheese plant this time. Lol.
Notifications, go figure. I'm with you. I want to experience them all, and the good ones, all the time! So far anything with an og in the name has been a good pick. There's a reason.

They sent a nice T-shirt but short of wearing a duct tape corset, I don't think the ol' chesticles are gonna squeeze into a Medium. We all got problems,right? I have plenty of friends it will work for, I'll just spread the love.
Is this the prize for completing the grow for Cannapot?

Good afternoon Ms. V.
I wouldn't even saying anything about your free shirt or Teddy will give me a visit again. You're so funny. :rofl:
anyhow how long did it take you to get your seeds from the time you place your order to the time they got to your home, thanks.
I'm going to need to make another order soon and I'm not sure where to go yet.

Good afternoon Ms. V.
I wouldn't even saying anything about your free shirt or Teddy will give me a visit again. You're so funny. :rofl:
anyhow how long did it take you to get your seeds from the time you place your order to the time they got to your home, thanks.
I'm going to need to make another order soon and I'm not sure where to go yet.
Yeah, best not tempt Teddy. Lol.
These are complimentary seeds for doing a grow journal. They took ten days to get them delivered.

Is this the prize for completing the grow for Cannapot?
The Cannapot seeds were sent a while ago. They sent me an AK-48 auto, Amnesia Ryder auto , Northern lights and a Critical.
These are for a new journal for Dutch Seed Shop.

Yeah, best not tempt Teddy. Lol.
These are complimentary seeds for doing a grow journal. They took ten days to get them delivered.

Thank you Ms. V, that's pretty quick shipping.
Did you pick the strains out or did the seed company pick them out?

Thank you Ms. V, that's pretty quick shipping.
Did you pick the strains out or did the seed company pick them out?
No problem John.
Yes, ten days from Bulgaria to the Midwest USA is very quick shipping. I think Cannapot was a few days quicker but they are in Spain and that is much closer to me than Bulgaria is.

DSS picked the strains out for me. I love their choices though and I'm really excited to grow, grow ,grow!!!!! I'm going to find some time today and read a little more about the strains that they sent and take some notes.
It's supposed to rain off and on here all day so maybe a little Earl Grey and a nice fatty are in order.

"We are devo...DEVO"!
Hello Monkeyluv. I'm glad you found my journal. I hope you had an interesting read.
And thank you for posting. I've been meaning to. It keeps the journal "alive" while I'm off doing a different grow.

While I'm here I thought that I would drop a pic of my Lemon Og Candy mother grown under 24watts of 7000k smd.

I need to cut about 2/3 of her down today. She's too big to fit in under my fish tank.

Hello Monkeyluv. I'm glad you found my journal. I hope you had an interesting read.
And thank you for posting. I've been meaning to. It keeps the journal "alive" while I'm off doing a different grow.
Hello there V, and brilliant day to you and yours, and those surfing your continuous [comedy/grow] journal.
I'm not sure how I found it, but I'm sure glad I did. The commodore, and humor shared on these pages has really made my morning. Thanks all of you for having shared your gifts of humor throughout, I love it a lot!
The randomness of the life topics you all touch on, and the flow of friendship is priceless.
Drive fast, take chances!

Nanu nanu!

Hello there V, and brilliant day to you and yours, and those surfing your continuous [comedy/grow] journal.
I'm not sure how I found it, but I'm sure glad I did. The commodore, and humor shared on these pages has really made my morning. Thanks all of you for having shared your gifts of humor throughout, I love it a lot!
The randomness of the life topics you all touch on, and the flow of friendship is priceless.
Drive fast, take chances!

Nanu nanu!
Wow! That was the best complement I've ever had on one of my journals. Thank you.
The fun is continuing on my Barney's farms journal. Come over and join in if you'd like.

Back
Top Bottom