Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Shed says.....
Shed would not break them up. How long a decarb did you do? With moldy buds I would run them at least 90 minutes at 240º F.
That's what I did. Yay!

That's the first run. Leave it out overnight (or in the fridge if you have room), and then run another 8 hours at 160º tomorrow. Sunflower lecithin has been recommended for topicals as well over in Magnus' topical thread, though I don't know what it feels like on your skin.
Okey Dokey

What is the boveda challenge? Break it open and see if you can eat a teaspoon of it?
They are giving away little c-vaults with Boveda packs.

Okey Dokey
And as always with LSL, it goes in after straining at the end, while the oil is still warm.
They are giving away little c-vaults with Boveda packs.
Thanks VG and carcass! I had it all filled out and then I got to: "Application does not guarantee selection" and decided not to hit submit. If they get my info I want a guarantee. Otherwise it's tossing your business card in a fishbowl and hoping for a free chicken dinner at the local diner.

And as always with LSL, it goes in after straining at the end, while the oil is still warm.

Thanks VG and carcass! I had it all filled out and then I got to: "Application does not guarantee selection" and decided not to hit submit. If they get my info I want a guarantee. Otherwise it's tossing your business card in a fishbowl and hoping for a free chicken dinner at the local diner.
I thought it could be some sort of data mining. I'll let you know. They have sent two emails now.

True Og seems a bit droopy today. Still dialing in rh and temp.
68 at night and 75 during the day so far. Rh is all over the place. Prolly why she droopy.

My spirit plant.
I did all of my chores for today ,yesterday .....just so I could be lazy today. Brilliant!!
A girl after my own heart! I wish I would’ve done that, I’d really like to be lazy today.

My spirit plant.
I did all of my chores for today ,yesterday .....just so I could be lazy today. Brilliant!!
That’s how I try to roll too! Once the 18 yr old messy boy is out the house it will become a reality :laugh: Neither him or his dad know what the dishwasher thing is.. guess they think nomes come in the middle of the night and magically get their crap picked up or option B they think I’m the frickin maid.

That’s how I try to roll too! Once the 18 yr old messy boy is out the house it will become a reality :laugh: Neither him or his dad know what the dishwasher thing is.. guess they think nomes come in the middle of the night and magically get their crap picked up or option B they think I’m the frickin maid.
I'm not the only one....
:passitleft:

Oh wow, you guys have gnomes?! We have little fairies that come do our dishes and laundry. :laughtwo:

Mr.G does the dishes.
He also does the laundry. He is convinced that I don't know how and will break my machine. I learned to play along real quick on that one.
I just can't be trusted with such complicated machines. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom