Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

AH and PC are popular here, eh??
What did you drop sweetie??
Lol it sure does look like they are popular! All of those genetics look great I can see why you need to do the die and have em battle! Hard to pick. I dropped a Sour Tangie and Super Silver Haze. I have found that I really dig the Haze hybrids. :love:

Hello VG. :passitleft: Love and prayers for your friend and everyone really. You have an awesome vault! Stay safe and stay stoned.
Thanks Fred.
Staying as stoned as possible is helping with my anxiety. Can't imagine being dankrupt going through all of this.
You have a fine day Fred.
Lol it sure does look like they are popular! All of those genetics look great I can see why you need to do the die and have em battle! Hard to pick. I dropped a Sour Tangie and Super Silver Haze. I have found that I really dig the Haze hybrids. :love:
Those are nice choices Candy. Haven't grown either of them myself but I've seen some fantastic plants.
Yours are going to be stellar. You grow such pretty plants.
Proud of you girl!!!!
:love: :love: :love:

Those are nice choices Candy. Haven't grown either of them myself but I've seen some fantastic plants.
Yours are going to be stellar. You grow such pretty plants.
Proud of you girl!!!!
:love: :love: :love:
:thanks: That means a lot comin from you! :green_heart:

Looks like I'm dropping seeds today. I have an empty 2x2 tent and a closet that will be empty in about 2 weeks.
I transplanted my ATF and am going to do my GZ clone later today.
ATF is super floppy and I heard from her former owner that I need to take better care of her. Give her more light etc.
Just didn't plan on the autos taking so damn long. Not used to this perpetual thing.

So here is my vault list. I am dropping both a sativa and an indica. Not 100% on which yet. Probably fems.

** Revised Feb. 2020**
In the seed vault....

Autos
AK-48
Kush
Critical Kush
Dark Devil

Fems
Himalaya Gold
Lemon Og Candy
Northern Lights
RQS Critical
Red Diesel
Peyote Critical
Peppermint Kush
Gorilla Zkittlez
CBD Blue Shark
Gorilla Glue Lemon
Orange Bud
White Widow
Amnesia
Kalashnikov
Og Kush
Afghani#1
Sour Diesel
Super Skunk
Alaska Purple
Frisian Dew
Black Domina
Amnesia Haze
ATF
African

Regs
ACDC regs
GDP regs
GDP/ACDC regs
Indica bagseed ( jitterbug)
Bag seed #2
That’s a hellava vault.

I'd go with Peyote Wifi - " A particular facet of WiFi 4G is the extra enjoyment experienced whilst listening to music on your hi-fi or headphones making it sound altogether more immersive and rich - sounds good to us! "

This sounds more like the annoying phone salesman outside the local grocery, before pandemic, than a strain description. :laughtwo:

Helluva list there Vg as Fudo said, win the jackpot? :)

:passitleft:

We didn't have any solid plans though.
I said things, you said things, it will never be the same. Remember the good times we had and all the laughter dancing in the rain? Me neither, but if it did happen that would have been fun. So, I promised I would run the weedseeds next. How 'bout you and I meet in our next grows and get these Kalsnikov Kalosnmikov beans going?

:thanks: That means a lot comin from you! :green_heart:
I'm quite sincere. It's been great getting to know you. :green_heart:
MMM Nothing like picking from others seeds! It would be Kalashnikov And Black Domina for me.
I'll toss your suggestions into the hat. Decided a blind grow might be interesting.
I pick Afghani and Sour D.
Noted my dear!
That’s a hellava vault.
I've been fortunate. I started out two years ago with some decent bagseed and accumulated these.
Looking to get into reg seeds, breeding and reversing in the future.
I'd go with Peyote Wifi - " A particular facet of WiFi 4G is the extra enjoyment experienced whilst listening to music on your hi-fi or headphones making it sound altogether more immersive and rich - sounds good to us! "

This sounds more like the annoying phone salesman outside the local grocery, before pandemic, than a strain description. :laughtwo:

Helluva list there Vg as Fudo said, win the jackpot? :)

:passitleft:
But I don't have a Peyote WI-fi. I do have a Peyote Critical. Lol

I earned my seeds through journals. They can be fun but they can also take away the freedom to choose what you want to run.
I said things, you said things, it will never be the same. Remember the good times we had and all the laughter dancing in the rain? Me neither, but if it did happen that would have been fun. So, I promised I would run the weedseeds next. How 'bout you and I meet in our next grows and get these Kalsnikov Kalosnmikov beans going?
I've had a terrible day...just the worst.
You can always make me smile.
Thanks dear.:hug:
Sour D! Very nice collection :slide:
Thank you Modest. Your pick has been noted.
We will see what I pull out of the hat of fate.

At about 4:30 I was standing on the deck watching the T-storms roll in.
An ambulance and fire and rescue rolled up along with local PD.

I have mentioned my cool hippy neighbors before on my journals. Some of you may remember.
Unfortunately the lady of the house suffered a stroke.
So far all I know is that she can't speak and her husband can't be there for her with the Covid-19 lockdown there.
He's having a very hard time as you can imagine. She took care of him. He just beat cancer and is quite frail himself. Worried about them both.
I will be checking in with him early tomorrow. Make him some breakfast and roll some Js for him.
He wanted to take some sleep aids and crash out for the evening.
I may do the same.
My stress is redlining.

Hang in there VG! You have our hearts as backup! :circle-of-love:
Thanks Sweetie.
I appreciate the love.
I am just plum worn out tonight.

I do have a little news. There was no blood clot present and she has partial speech back as well as some movement.
My son is really good friends with their granddaughter too. She is keeping us up to speed.
Hoping she continues to improve overnight.

I earned my seeds through journals. They can be fun but they can also take away the freedom to choose what you want to run.

I'm too affected by my Asperger to switch strains too often, after a decade of growing same strain I could possibly be talked in to changing a strain... :laughtwo:

Make him some breakfast and roll some Js for him.

Wake 'n' bake! You are a sweetie Vg! :)

Hi V :ciao: I had a day of anxiety and anger yesterday myself. Even had to block a douchie person with my carrage while out foraging for getting in my space like an ahole. I regret it a little and we had words, but I can't keep everything in. No-one can, and the thing that pissed me off was the same reason she was acting like a db. Stress. All of us.
I may have been lightly joking about breathing "in with the butterflies and out with the bees" in the past but I really have been breathing to relieve stress and it helps for a while. Normally I could care less what others think, say, and do unless it directly affects me and family. It's getting difficult to find things that don't seem to directly affect us I think. Oh well, I suggest watching some Monte Python soon and get a funny walk on or sing the lumberjack song as a prescription to buffer today if you have a chance.
Thoughtfully Breathing

Hey y'all.

Was too tired to really respond.
I do remember waking up at one point and posting on Shed's journal.

Fell asleep watching Tiger King. Had really , really weird dreams.

Went to see the neighbor early. He said that his wife is about the same.

Going to paint his window trim for him this week if weather allows and do some gardening. I want him to feel cared for.

Back
Top Bottom