Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

the mini-drone viet nam attack on the neighbour looks better all the time i bet .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

glad you had a decent 4th though. :)

the mini-drone viet nam attack on the neighbour looks better all the time i bet .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

glad you had a decent 4th though. :)
It was really low key around here. I wasn't feeling very patriotic with the world climate being as it is.

I'm not amused with my new neighbors.
They have zero respect for anyone around them. I've talked to my other neighbors and they all dislike them too.
Hope they mellow out a bit. Maybe get a muzzle for the old lady.

It was really low key around here. I wasn't feeling very patriotic with the world climate being as it is.

They have zero respect for anyone around them. I've talked to my other neighbors and they all dislike them too.

it was super quiet july 1 here. weather's nice - summer cancelled.
know how you feel. :straightface:

send them a jug of moonshine and a box of shotgun shells each month as a gift from the neighbourhood.
they'll have each other took care of by month 6. house might burn down though. :cheesygrinsmiley:

it was super quiet july 1 here. weather's nice - summer cancelled.
know how you feel. :straightface:

send them a jug of moonshine and a box of shotgun shells each month as a gift from the neighbourhood.
they'll have each other took care of by month 6. house might burn down though. :cheesygrinsmiley:
If I didn't live so close..... ;)

Ugh. That gets old really fucking quick and once you say something there is the tendency for them to escalate - especially since THEY are not the problem (in their mind...). Sorry you are having to deal with that VG.

Ugh. That gets old really fucking quick and once you say something there is the tendency for them to escalate - especially since THEY are not the problem (in their mind...). Sorry you are having to deal with that VG.
I'm not dealing with college age people here either. They are older than I am.

The guy reminds me of Dale Gribble from King of the Hill. He was mowing one day on his rider and stopped in my view. I could see him trying to do some sexy pose for me. Rubbing his arms and chest,stretching and staring me down while he did it.
I had sunglasses on so he didn't know if I was watching for sure. I just pretended not to notice. Then he saw my bf staring at him. Went on his way quickly.
Was so damn funny. People are weirdos.

I'm not dealing with college age people here either. They are older than I am.

The guy reminds me of Dale Gribble from King of the Hill. He was mowing one day on his rider and stopped in my view. I could see him trying to do some sexy pose for me. Rubbing his arms and chest,stretching and staring me down while he did it.
I had sunglasses on so he didn't know if I was watching for sure. I just pretended not to notice. Then he saw my bf staring at him. Went on his way quickly.
Was so damn funny. People are weirdos.
People ARE weirdos in all kinds of shapes and sizes. OMG Dale from KoH....awesomeness!

I could see him trying to do some sexy pose for me.
Regular weirdos are bad enough, but creepy weirdos are just...ewww!
Hopefully, they're just renting? so they may not be there for long?

Regular weirdos are bad enough, but creepy weirdos are just...ewww!
Hopefully, they're just renting? so they may not be there for long?
Hate to say it but the people who lived there a few years back were way worse. They had a registered pedophile living there. I thought the community was supposed to alert us but turns out that he wasn't supposed to be living there. It was his mom's place.
So in comparison these guys still suck but it could be worse.

People ARE weirdos in all kinds of shapes and sizes. OMG Dale from KoH....awesomeness!
Frickin love KotH. I think Bobby is my fave. Kid cracks me up.

Maybe get a muzzle for the old lady.
We had a next door neighbor when we first got here that was so loud and nasty. Her poor husband would spend the day in the old school bus he had for a shed to get away from her. How many times a day we heard "shut the fuck up" screamed at the top of her lungs to the dogs next door to her. I had to outlive her to get relief! :rofl:

We had a next door neighbor when we first got here that was so loud and nasty. Her poor husband would spend the day in the old school bus he had for a shed to get away from her. How many times a day we heard "shut the fuck up" screamed at the top of her lungs to the dogs next door to her. I had to outlive her to get relief! :rofl:
You understand! It's good not to be alone. She stacks her fucks three or four deep. Conjugates them ffs. :laughtwo:
I may need to shame them with my kids. My daughter asked her to stop swearing because it was making her sad. She went inside. If she would have said anything to my little girl or looked at her the wrong way mama was right there.
Wonder what would happen if she swore at my kid?? It would be a surprise to all, I bet.

Very nice video, Virgil Grund!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom