Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Aloha VG! Just wanted to stop by and say high. The Gorilla Skittles is gonna be a monster once she starts to thicken up. Great video update too! I should try one out one day.. I think I sound like Elmer Fudd meets Chewbacca with added hand motions.

Hope you are having a blessed night! Aloha!

:passitleft:
That's an interesting vocal match up. Lol.
It's good to have a good belly laugh first thing in the morning. It can set the tone for the entire day.
Those GZ plants are tough as hell. You can ignore and abuse them and they just bounce back.
Have a beautiful day Sunny.
It's probably a product of everything going down right now and I need to steer through everything. Btw found a house I may take a look at today, a prestige Swedish early 1900 (<- the European way of looking at centuries :laughtwo:) I'm a little afraid of taking a look, I do know myself and I'm not sure I can handle such a project right now... but chances like this never comes by when I really do have time..... Not decided yet but probably will go for a look.

:nomo:

I feel humbled by your concern Vg, thx. :) :love:
Good evening CraZy.
Wow.
That is a huge project so I understand your being cautious.
Whether or not you decide to take it ,just looking can't hurt and maybe the distraction will serve you well?
Maybe I'm just projecting though. I do watch home improvement shows for fun.
What does Ginza think? Lol

Great job on the closet VG! I came across this tree on a bike ride and it reminded me of your beautiful beast if it was grown outdoors as some had joked about a while back. I hope all is well!
20200614_145921.jpg
Howdy MG.
I'm having a good morning here. It's lightly raining and that is exactly what we need. It's been so hot lately and the break is most welcome.

It looks like her right after I supercropped. She had that savanna tree look to her.

So those are sexy looking seeds ya got there V. I'm blushing already!
I think it's gonna be a really fun journal. :battingeyelashes:
You're stopping by ,right?

A boudoir (/ˈbuːdwɑːr/; French: [bu.dwaʁ]) is a woman's private sitting room or salon in a furnished accommodation, usually between the dining room and the bedroom, but can also refer to a woman's private bedroom.

A budoir is a woman's ( Me! :ciao: ) private bedroom that contains a grow room.

Yes. I am making up my own words.

Good evening CraZy.
Wow.
That is a huge project so I understand your being cautious.
Whether or not you decide to take it ,just looking can't hurt and maybe the distraction will serve you well?
Maybe I'm just projecting though. I do watch home improvement shows for fun.
What does Ginza think? Lol

Good morning Vg!

You are probably right and this is what I need to get out of my negative spirals going on with me spending time in the summer house that my X owns and more or less lets me take care of. Hate running around picking up her projects that get thrown around by nature.

Ginza would absolutely love that small farm place, but I told the woman yesterday I pass it for the time being. She had at least one more that was interested in the place so she would let me know if they pass it. So I'll take it from there if it's still available later. Think of everything that needs to be fixed here in my apartment before putting it up for sale, like all vent holes I made in the plasters walls for grow spaces. Haha :)

Also love to watch those shows, specially in they find those old french castles that just rot away there. But then you need millions just to get the roof on... :D

She's getting there. Still a bit rough looking.

She turned amazingly with your care and she is ready to give something back to you now. :)

Back
Top Bottom